Jeweled Seas: New Wave

A Unique AU One Piece RP

HomeCalendarSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Jeweled Seas! Don't Forget to check out the ARC Event!

Share | 

Marine Position Registration

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Raizo

Position : Rear Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Marine Position Registration   Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:47 am

Crew: Marines
Position: Rear Admiral
Tier: F Rank (Frank!)
Activity: I should be pretty active now that i'm no longer in school. I've been able to get on either this account or Radley.
Why: Out of Character I'd kind of like to see some more Marine activity. As it stands right now there are only a small few of the Marine faction that are relatively active. Honestly I feel at kind a disadvantage being both the minority group and being under leveled. I would like to be able to hold my own, but still have room for character growth and progress, that's why I'm going for the Rear Admiral position. That way I have some experience and strength about me, while still having goals to work towards. If that makes sense.
Sample:

Here we Go:

Back to top Go down
Silvers

Position : -
Berries : 800,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Marine Position Registration   Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:51 am

Raizo wrote:
Activity: I should be pretty active now that i'm no longer in school. I've been able to get on either this account or Radley.
Why: Out of Character I'd kind of like to see some more Marine activity. As it stands right now there are only a small few of the Marine faction that are relatively active. Honestly I feel at kind a disadvantage being both the minority group and being under leveled. I would like to be able to hold my own, but still have room for character growth and progress, that's why I'm going for the Rear Admiral position. That way I have some experience and strength about me, while still having goals to work towards. If that makes sense.
Sample:

Here we Go:

Would've honestly liked to see more of your character's personality from this sample and as such, that was the only hampering factor for me. I see potential however so onto the good part!

Rear Admiral Awarded
Level 21 Awarded
+3000 Exp.
Reputation 100,000,0000
Back to top Go down
Raizo

Position : Rear Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Marine Position Registration   Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:33 pm

Silvers wrote:
Raizo wrote:
Sample:

Here we Go:

Would've honestly liked to see more of your character's personality from this sample and as such, that was the only hampering factor for me. I see potential however so onto the good part!

Rear Admiral Awarded
Level 21 Awarded
+3000 Exp.
Reputation 100,000,0000

I'll see what I can do for the future, as I'm still kind of getting back into writing from being away. Thank you for the approval.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marine Position Registration   

Back to top Go down

Marine Position Registration
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3