Jeweled Seas: New Wave

A Unique Non-Canon One Piece RP
 
HomeCalendarSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Jeweled Seas! Events will soon appear- So make your character, Weapons, and Skills!

Share | 
 

 I'M BACK EVERYONE! :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Heartsmith

avatar

Berries : 1,000,000
Posts : 229

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Merman Combat
Skill 2: From The Depths
Skill 3: Poseidon's Judgement

PostSubject: I'M BACK EVERYONE! :D   Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:53 pm

Had some problems which involved me not able to use my laptop but it's all fixed now so i'm back!
Back to top Go down
Tsarna

avatar

Position : Schichibukai
Berries : 478,300
Posts : 184

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Fenikkiru
Skill 2: Tori Tori no mi: Model - Phoenix
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: I'M BACK EVERYONE! :D   Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:57 pm

Well - join the Tea Party ark, by being on the island also .. meet with the other Supernova there - Silvers - there Wink

__________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
Heartsmith

avatar

Berries : 1,000,000
Posts : 229

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Merman Combat
Skill 2: From The Depths
Skill 3: Poseidon's Judgement

PostSubject: Re: I'M BACK EVERYONE! :D   Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:17 pm

Will do!
Though would you mind sending a link? ^.^"
Back to top Go down
Prankster
First Generation
avatar

Position : -
Berries : 0
Posts : 320

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: I'M BACK EVERYONE! :D   Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:31 pm

http://www.jeweledseas.com/t758-the-tea-party-appetizers



Theres the link you could meet with me and lelouch snice we already talking

__________________________________________________
I don't judge people based off their sex who or what sex they like or who they worship or by they race. So don't judge me if I'm being  a little silly I'm a prankster after all.. At the end of the day we are who we are and that's human... And yes I'm no Yale English language teacher umma misspell a lot of ish.
Leave jimmy alone...
Back to top Go down
gokol

avatar

Posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: I'M BACK EVERYONE! :D   Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:01 pm

Heartsmith wrote:
Had some problems which involved me not able to use my laptop but it's all fixed now so i'm back!
Welcome back! I am the new person!
Back to top Go down
Birb
First Generation
avatar

Berries : 3,385,000
Posts : 118

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Black Leg
Skill 2: Magu Magu no Mi
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: I'M BACK EVERYONE! :D   Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:19 pm

Glad to have ya back ^^

Even though I don't know ya >.<
Back to top Go down
Heartsmith

avatar

Berries : 1,000,000
Posts : 229

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Merman Combat
Skill 2: From The Depths
Skill 3: Poseidon's Judgement

PostSubject: Re: I'M BACK EVERYONE! :D   Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:29 pm

Prankster wrote:
http://www.jeweledseas.com/t758-the-tea-party-appetizers



Theres the link you could meet with me and lelouch snice we already talking

Thanks and sure thing.

gokol wrote:
Heartsmith wrote:
Had some problems which involved me not able to use my laptop but it's all fixed now so i'm back!
Welcome back! I am the new person!

Thank you an hello!

Sebastian L. White wrote:
Glad to have ya back ^^

Even though I don't know ya >.<

Feels good to be back, It's an honor to see new faces here.
Back to top Go down
gokol

avatar

Posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: I'M BACK EVERYONE! :D   Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:05 pm

Heartsmith wrote:
Prankster wrote:
http://www.jeweledseas.com/t758-the-tea-party-appetizers



Theres the link you could meet with me and lelouch snice we already talking

Thanks and sure thing.

gokol wrote:
Heartsmith wrote:
Had some problems which involved me not able to use my laptop but it's all fixed now so i'm back!
Welcome back! I am the new person!

Thank you an hello!

Sebastian L. White wrote:
Glad to have ya back ^^

Even though I don't know ya >.<

Feels good to be back, It's an honor to see new faces here.
I hope we can get to be friends eventually. Stopping by my thread might help.
Back to top Go down
 
I'M BACK EVERYONE! :D
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Cutting back on play time
» Back to the Future
» Operator Please, Patch Me Back to My Mind
» 111120 SNSD’s Jessica sings Gummy’s “If You Come Back To Me” on ’1000 Song Challenge”
» A back alley [Open]

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jeweled Seas: New Wave :: Other :: Forum Archives-
Jump to: