Jeweled Seas: New Wave

A Unique Non-Canon One Piece RP

HomeCalendarSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Jeweled Seas! Events will soon appear- So make your character, Weapons, and Skills!

Share | 

Curses & Blessings

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lolly Ze Kandi

Berries : 2,600,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Curses & Blessings   Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:18 pm

T3 Task Information:

Amber Snow had traveled all the way from Logue Town in order to reach Palatial Island. She had traveled her way on a merchants vessel in order to reach Black Cat Bay on the West side of the island. She had left her crew behind, no matter what they had been through Amber had to go to the Island Alone and see what awaited her. She knew she would soon find Uncle Leo and the Treasures that her mother had left behind; Amber just had to go to Palatial Castle. "I wish ye' luck Amber- I hope ye' find what you be lookin' fer." The captain of the ship gave a wink at the black haired babe. "Thank you Jack- I think Ill find a lot more than I thought I would here in this place." Amber carried a big black bag full of her stuff which she held over her shoulder. A creaking sound could be heard as she crossed the wooden brow of the ship to finally set foot on land- or the pier, anyways.

The air was cold, Crisp and gloomy; Amber was sure that this place wasnt always like this. Buildings all around her were in ruins, only a few seemed to have survived the war that took place on the Island after her mothers Execution. "Its all Lolly Ze Kandi's fault.. That Bastard! Im coming for him!" She shouted out loud by accident. The cold breeze left shivers down her spine, She didn't like the cold- But if she was going to face off against Ze Kandi, She better get some sort of endurance against it. With each step Amber took she could feel the Fear, Death and Decay this Island had to endure when the Heaven's Winter was destroyed. Amber stopped in the middle of the Town Square and sat down on a broken Fountain.

Last edited by Amber Snow on Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tsarna

Position : Schichibukai
Berries : 478,300

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Fenikkiru
Skill 2: Tori Tori no mi: Model - Phoenix
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Curses & Blessings   Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:47 pm

Tsarna got information that there was ship with a passenger on the pier, so he made his way to the port where he saw an old boat. He thought that the best way is just to go and ask the captain of this little ship...Tsarna went to the ship and old man stood counting something on the deck. Tsarna went up and the old man introduced himself as the captain of the ship and asked what Tsarna wanted from him. Tsarna told him that he is searching for a young woman with black hair. The captain was very hesitant to give any information on the passenger which he brought to the island, but when Tsarna told him that he had no ill intentions and gave him some money, the old man spilled the beans and told Tsarna everything and where the young beautiful woman with black hair went. Tsarna thanked the captain and made his way in the direction where the old man last saw the young lady walking.

It didn't took long when Tsarna reached the Town Square and saw a young woman with black hair sitting near a broken fountain. Tsarna saw only her back for now but the hair - it totally reminded him of Azure D. Snow, her mother, which he saw just some days ago. Tsarna walked with a slowly pace towards the woman, he didn't want to scare her. When he was like some feet away from her, he stopped - the young girl hadn't really noticed Tsarna getting so close, she was probably in her deep thoughts. Tsarna was now sure that it is her - Amber Snow.

Tsarna looked at her once again and started talking: "It is really a shame that such a beautiful town was destroyed after your mother supposedly passed away. When I walk this empty streets and see the broken windows of the houses, I can't help to think of the innocent people who were living here, having dreams, having a future - and it all ended when the bloodthirsty pirates came, destoyed everything and left everything in ruils. I have walked this town for two days now, but I haven't seen any flowers bloom - it is really a shame. But I think this all is going to change, Amber Snow, the daughter of Azure D. Snow. I am Tsarna, a Schichibukai, and I have come to talk with you..."

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Curses & Blessings   Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:16 am

Amber Looked up at the Pirate Fellow and listened to his words. "Came here to talk with me?" She spoke out loud. Tsarna was right, There was no blossoms, no flowers- Nothing Beautiful anymore besides the ruined fountain which held some beauty. "..Yes. they took a lot of things from this Island- Lolly Ze Kandi and His crew.." Amber sighed to herself, wondering how she would take down such a foe. Then She realized the man before her implied that he knew her mother at one point in time. "You knew my mother personally?" Amber got quite excited and jumped up from her stone seat. She knew very little about her mother but what she did know was not of any sort of fairytale. Her mother was heartless, ruthless, a blood thirsty killer that had absolutely no mercy- Or at least thats what everyone said and thought.

Was she different though?
Back to top Go down
Tsarna

Skill Sheet
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Curses & Blessings   Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:44 am

Tsarna listened to Amber as she said "Lolly Ze Kandi" - there was no mistake, there was only hatred for this man in her voice and eyes. When Tsarna mentioned her mothers name, she stood up and got excited, asked if Tsarna knew her mother personally. There were rumors floating around in the World about Azure D. Snow - that she was a heartless, ruthless, blood-thirsty pirate who had no mercy. But Tsarna knew different and he couldn't let that rumors poison the mind of Azure's daughter anymore, so he knew that he had to tell her the truth. Tsarna looked at the sky, smiled and sat down on the broken old fountain, putting his sword next to him.

"I would like to tell you a story of this island - Palatial Island. There were 4 villages and the capital on this island, lots of people were travelling here to live here, because the trade here was blossoming and the people were living a good life. Then came the news that your mother was killed and the sunny days transformed into cold and dark nights. Many pirate crews, who knew what good fortune this island was having, came here - bludering, stealing, raping, killing. This list and the pain of the villagers goes on and on, until there was no living soul alive to tel about the terrors on this island," Tsarna went silent for a moment and thought about his own home, which had been destroyed also so many years back - but the pain and wounds have never healed. Tsarna looked at Amber with a smile and continued: "And those wonderful days on this island were then when the island was under the protection of your mother. So tell me, Amber Snow, are those rumors really true what people have been telling around the World?!

Tsarna made a pause and then went on telling the purpose why he was searching her - she is looking for the weapons which the Pirate King was wearing - the Godly Nodachi's, which can change  the wielders life forever. Tsarna looked at Amber saying that he has proof of what he is saying and revealed his right chest where the Heaven's Winter Main Crew tattoo was placed by Azure. Everybody could recognise that tattoo and so did Amber too.

Then Tsarna stood up and went near Amber saying: "You recognised that tattoo - indeed, it is the crew tattoo of your mothers crew. Only she could make that tattoo appear on someone. Well, you know what is the best part? I didn't have that tattoo two days ago - you know what this means?" Tsarna waited for a moment for Amber to respond to this, mentioning also that he is a friend and will make everything in his power to protect the child of the Pirate King, showing Amber the blue flames of the Phoenix.

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Curses & Blessings   Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:09 pm

Tsarna had quite the Point about her mother when he told her a tale about the Island. But was it true? could she really be alive and well? or Maybe Leo Granted him the Tattoo- Those Two people were the only ones in the world that could create that Tattoo. "How could she be still alive? The world saw her die, They saw her head roll across the gallows.." Amber denied that her mother lived as she looked down at the stone ground and stood up. Even if it was true, Amber still had her own Goals to accomplish and in order to do that she needed the Swords of Onyx and Silver. "I suppose regardless of her living- We need to make it to Palatial Castle in the middle of the Island- Merchant's Haven." That was the place where Azure and Tsarna fought; It was once a grand and epic place with so much life and trade. But now it laid abandon with the exception of a gang that still sets base in its very center.

"hmm.. That is certainly the Tattoo of a Heaven's Winter Officer- Your a lucky fellow, Less than 10 have that mark." Amber showed him her back which had the same crest as Tsarna. "Well- Shall we be off to Merchant's Haven? I need to find my mothers blades."
Back to top Go down
Tsarna

Skill Sheet
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Curses & Blessings   Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:27 pm

Tsarna saw that Amber still was in disbelief about the information regarding her mother - that she is still alive and didn't die when the whole World saw her walk to the gallows and being executed. Tsarna saw that he wasn't really the one who should convince her that her mother is still living - he just wanted to tell her that the tales and rumors that her mother was a bloodthirsty killer weren't really that true and that information, Tsarna saw, convinced Amber to re-think what she has heard about Azure D. Snow. So Tsarna really didn't want to waste any more time talking about that her mother is living - he thought that when the time is right then Azure will herself show that she is living and so Amber can be totally sure that Tsarna didn't make up any tales.

Then Amber talked about getting to the Palatial Castle, which lied in the middle of this island, in Merchant's Haven - the same city where Tsarna met Azure a couple of days back. Amber told that the swords which she is after, are probably hidden in that castle, but the problem was that there was a gang of robbers, low-lifes who have taken over the castle and are residing there - they probably won't be too happy if Amber and Tsarna showed up there.

Amber looked at Tsarna's tattoo and showed her own, telling the story that Tsarna is very lucky that he has that tattoo, because no more than 10 people have it and then Amber told Tsarna to start moving towards Merchants Haven where the Palatial Castle is, withing the Swords of Onyx and Silver. So Tsarna agreed that they should start their journey towards the center of the island - the sooner they get the blades, the sooner Tsarna could start moving towards the Tea Party which will take place in a couple of weeks. So Tsarna stood up, took his sword and was ready to move - Anna and Mazo knew that when I won't meet them on the ship at evening that I found Amber and that I am on my way to keep my promise to the Pirate King.

Tsarna also knew the fastest way to the capital because he once already took the road, and so it took Amber and Tsarna half a day to arrive at the capital, which didn't really look like some country's capital anymore - everything was destroyed... Tsarna told Amber that this all happened days after her "mother" went to the gallows...

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Curses & Blessings   Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:19 am

Amber was Quite surprised that it only took half a day to get to the Capital of the Island. Tsarna was right about the destruction that took place, Everything was in ruin- once great shops, Taverns, The magnificent Merchant's Colosseum, And even the crops that once grew in a wonderful fashion were left to be eaten by the crows. "This.. Is Merchant's Haven?" Amber looked around in shame. There was really nothing the people could do when Lolly & his Officers came to take over the Island. Amber looked at the Massive Castle that reached the Heavens and wondered how the more recent battles will go within. The Castle that extended upwards was one of the only things that was left almost untouched from the outside.

"That Castle- Thats where the blades are being held. But as soon as we enter its going to be a war zone. The Black Ice Gang lives there now under the control of Lolly Ze Kandi. When we defeat the gang the island can finally start to regain what it once lost." Amber nodded her head as she looked at the Giant gold gateway to the Castle. It was nerve racking looking at the massive gateway and just imagining that this was Azure Snow's Base of Operations almost had her in tears. She then thought about what Tsarna said about her mother- Maybe she wasn't such a monster like everyone said. "Are you ready?" she turned to Tsarna with an almost emotionless expression on her face.
Back to top Go down
Tsarna

Skill Sheet
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Curses & Blessings   Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:36 am

Tsarna and Amber were back in the capital of Palatial Island, Merchant Haven. The city truly was a shadow of it former self - not only the crew of Lolly Ze Kandi, but also other pirate crew's came here to run amock and kill, plunder and other awful things. Then Tsarna had a glimpse of the Palatial Castle, which was untouched from the outside, but the problems were lying inside of this truly magnificent building. Tsarna looked at Amber and saw that she was deep in thoughts.

Amber gave Tsarna a little overview of what lies inside this castle - The Black Ice Gang, which follow Lolly Ze Kandi. So as Tsarna and Amber will enter this castle, it will become a war zone, but they both need to enter it to get the swords of Azure D. Snow. Amber also added that getting rid of this bloodthirsty gang will mark the beginning of this island getting back to its former glory. Then Amber asked if Tsarna was ready to enter this castle and put his life on the line to get rid of those killers and get those swords from inside.

Tsarna had a final glimpse of the castle and replied to Amber: "From this point on it will get serious. Yes, I am ready. Let us liberate this castle and with it also the whole island from the terror it has endured, since that incident which changed everything in the World and also far more worse on this island. All right - let us start the little party!" Tsarna was getting serious and that happened not too often, but the situation was clearly calling for it and this gang had members which were pretty strong, so Amber and Tsarna had to be careful not getting killed themselves.

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Curses & Blessings   Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:16 am

Amber smirked slightly at Tsarna's Seriousness. "Lets get this started.." Amber walked forwards with Tsarna through the Giant gateway and into the courtyard where everything looked beautiful. She walked to a nearby fountain and glided her fingers across the amazing craftsman ship. "This place looks untouched.." Amber was confused on why this place was in such good condition, But it didn't really matter all that much. Soon ten bandit looking fellows popped out of the bushes with Blades at the ready. "We have been watching you! Cant have you enter the castle without a fight. The Mountain would be angry." The man instantly Charged with full speed and strength at Tsarna and Amber. From all sides the ten men swiftly slashed and thrusted. Amber closed her eyes and stood without any weapon drawn, The man thrusted his sword into her stomach and without any mercy twisted it. Amber fell to her knees while glancing down at the sword and blood covered belly. "How could you kill.. A lady?" Blood came from her lips, Streaming down her chin and falling to the ground.

Was it that Amber came to this place unprepared? Was it that she did not know how to fight? No.. She had a plan, one that required her to die and for a messenger to see it happen. Which took place just as she wanted it to; The messenger quickly ran away to report what had taken place, all the while the man who stabbed her removed the blade from her belly, Smiling like he had just won the biggest prize on the Wheel of Fortune. But his smirk faded when Amber slowly rose from the emerald grass. With a deep breath she held out her red stained hand. "Shhh. This technique is a secret." Amber smiled with a blood thirst which made the man wide eyed. "How. Are.. You alive?" The man dropped his sword. "..Garasu No Arashi- GLASS STORM." All of the 'blood' that had been seen during the stabbing came together in Amber's hand and suddenly zoomed over to the mans body, covering it in so many tiny little cuts that nothing but a puddle of blood remained.

Amber walked through the puddle slowly, Throwing the Storm of glass into four other bodies, causing the same outcome. The technique left nothing but weapons and blood behind.. The Glass Storm.

_______

Techniques in Use

[Glass Storm] 2 more posts.

Techniques Used:

Name: Garasu No Arashi [Glass Storm]
Description: Amber gathers together Glass from anywhere around her 20 meters. She then forms it all together into tiny shards and like a sand storm she throws it into enemies, Cutting literally everything until there is only blood and weapons left on the ground.

Strengths:
+ Forms a 10X10 Meter Glass Storm that can be moved by the users will into whoever they wish.
+ Gets under heavy armor and into the targets body through the mouth, Nose, Ears, or skin in general.

Weaknesses:
- Heavy winds.
- Solid Metal.
- Mud.

Duration: 3 Posts
Cooldown: 7 Posts

------------------------------

Enemies Defeated: 5

Last edited by Amber Snow on Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tsarna

Skill Sheet
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Curses & Blessings   Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:56 pm

Tsarna entered after Amber the castle - it was really untouched and looked nothing like the outside. Then 10 bandits came out of the bushes with their weapons ready, telling Amber and Tsarna that they are going to fight us. Tsarna watched as most of the bandits circled around Amber and one of them hit her in the stomach. At first Tsarna thought that maybe Amber came unprepared, but watching more closely, he saw a smile on her face, signaling Tsarna that everything goes according to her plan. One of the bandits ran away - probably delivering a message to the gang leader about the situation near the entrance of the castle. Then the man who stabbed Amber removed the blade from her belly and was really happy - he probably thought that he is going to be rewarded for his good job, but then Amber opened his eyes and used the power of his Devil Fruit. A glass storm began to rage and kill most of the men who were gathered in the room.

As the Glass Storm was directed by Amber, two of the bandits tried to sneak up on Amber to hit her from behind. Tsarna jumped near Amber, covering her back from the bandits. "You think you really sneaky, trying to hit a lady from behind. Where are your manners? I am going to teach you some..." Tsarna shouted and while talking his arms transformed into the wings of the Phoenix. While Tsarna was talking the two gang members started running towards Tsarna, but stopped not too far away from Tsarna when they saw the blue flames. Tsarna raised his two arms towards the culprits and two balls of fire formed, one in the right and other in the left hand. Kasagan! and two balls of fire shot towards the two men, hitting them both - the fireballs exploded and the men started to burn heavily. Their screams lasted only for a couple of seconds and then there was silence..

Tsarna turned around, looked at Amber's wound in her stomach and asked her, if she needs assistance with that wound.

Techniques used:

Name: Kasagan
Description:The user shoots a ball of Blue Fire towards the opponent. When hit, the fire explodes and burns the opponent. The Fire of the Phoenix is hard to extinguish.
Strengths:
+ Can use from a range. (20 meters)
+ Burns the opponent for a longer period of time.

Weaknesses:
- When too far away, the opponent can easily avoid it.
- Not effective against Earth.
- Not too effective against Water.

Duration: 1 post
Cooldown: 2 posts

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Curses & Blessings   Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:26 pm

Incoming Forces!:

Incredible, Tsarna's Ability to use Blue flames was unlike anything Amber had seen. "wow.. Such amazing power.. The Fruit you ate must be truly rare!" Amber almost drooled over the power, however, this was not the time or place to start admiring each others abilities- or at least the way she was. "GOTCHA!" Two men popped up out of nowhere, Slicing the arm off of Amber with his giant sword. Amber simply glanced down at her Glass arm and winked. "GLASS STORM!" She moved the storm into the two remaining men and before they knew it they were nothing but a puddle of blood. "I am not injured, Thank you for your concern- I ate a Logia Type fruit.. Glass Glass No Mi; Im a Glass Woman." She winked at Tsarna as she began to walk forwards into the castle. Amber's shadow extended across the Lobby area of the Castle where 30 Men and women waited with all sorts of different weapons, They all looked more powerful than the 10 men Tsarna and Amber had already wasted a few meters back.

Behind them on the very top of a staircase stood a woman in a pink candy looking dress. The woman held a massive lolly pop and licked her lips fiercely- She looked really powerful and her aura definitely projected a threat. "We dont really need to worry about these gangsters.. but that woman.. She is Strong-" Amber pointed at the Candy lady. "Tehe- Your either really powerful - or really stupid! The Black Ice Gang wont be defeated by two lowly pirates!" The Candy Lady Yelled down the stairs. Her voice made Amber's skin crawl, Maybe it was the Word 'Pirate' that really made amber angry. "Im not a P-" amber stopped, It really did not matter what or who she was, Amber was here to kick ass and take her rightful blades. "Glass STORM!" Amber threw forward her storm of glass into ten gangsters making a river of blood which shot a streak of fear into all who witnessed the ability.

"W-Who the Hell are you?" a girl spoke with a stutter in her voice. "..Amber D. Snow. IM HERE TO TAKE BACK MY FAMILY'S KINGDOM!" her Ruby eyes pierced through each and every soul that looked her way. "Ohhh HO! Family's kingdom, you say?" A man in a long brimmed hat made his way down the staircase to meet up with his Candy friend, Behind him was at least twenty cross dressing gangsters. "Your late, Mr. Pickles!" The Candy Lady shouted. "HO! Late? Not even, Your just early .. Sweeeet ZANNA." He touched her lips with his finger in an attempt to keep her from shouting so loud. "..Amber D. Snow? HO! OH. A dangerous one we are dealing with here! a 'D'." The Okama Prepared his weapon of choice.. A Giant Bladed Cross. From under his colorful cloak he swung it out with ease.

40 Gangsters.. A Raging Cross wielding Okama & A Candy Lady with a Giant Steel Lolly Pop. The Battle was about to Truly Begin.

Enemies Defeated: 20 Minions.

Back to top Go down
Tsarna

Skill Sheet
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Curses & Blessings   Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:13 am

Tsarna knew already that Amber had eaten the Glass-Glass Fruit, which is a Logia-type and that this little injury with a common sword wasn't that serious that it might hurt Amber even a little bit, but Tsarna was just being sure that everything is fine. Then they entered a room where 30 gangsters were waiting for them, and a little bit far off was a lady, who was dressed in candy-like clothes. Amber added that this woman is dangerous and Tsarna agreed with her. A little bit later another man, dressed like a priestess, joined the candy-dressed lady, accompanied by 20 minions.

Tsarna looked at the opponents and told Amber: "Hey Amber, this is getting a bit serious now, but to move on, we need to get past those weird-looking characters on this floor. So I think we need to divide up the work. I am going to take on that Okama and his minions and I will left the others, that funny-looking woman, to you. Probably there is somebody stronger waiting for us deeper in the castle, so we don't want to use all our secret attacks right here and now. But we cannot waste time here too much, so let us do it swiftly. Here I go!" Tsarna looked at the Okama guy and his minions and said something which made them really angry, so they were focused to attack Tsarna, not Amber, leaving Amber the chance to concentrate on the candy-looking female and the other bandits.

Mr. Pickles ordered his minions to attack Tsarna with their Okama Kenpo - this was perfect for Tsarna, because he had some very good Devil Fruit offensive techniques which he can use during close combat. The minions were running towards Tsarna, wanting to kick him to death, showing their queer master that they deserve to be his "candies". Tsarna looked at the countless opponents which wanted punch and kick Tsarna to death. Tsarna transformed his hands and legs into the wings and talons of the Phoenix. The men stopped for a moment, thinking if they really going to be all right. But then Mr. Pickles shouted that being scared is not the Okama way and the men should advance and bring him the body of Tsarna, so (s)he can crucify it. The men regained their motivation and continued their attack. They moved all around in a circle near Tsarna, wanting to attack him from all sides. The attack began...

This was the perfect chance for Tsarna to use one of the offensive techniques of his power of the Phoenix. Tsarna waited when the men were really close by and then jumped a bit up. Tsarna raised his hands and concentrated more blue flames to his hands, making the fire burn with big flames. The minions of Mr. Pickles stopped for a moment, but it was a bit too late for them, because they were all in the range of Tsarnas attack. He started to spin around very quickly and a whirlwind of blue flames were created, hitting all the minions with the blue fire, burning them hardly. "Feniwaru!" They were crying out loud and shouting Mr. Pickles to save them, but he saw that he totally underestimated Tsarna and his followers couldn't be saved from this fire. They were crying and shouting for help, but nothing and nobody couldn't help them, their skin and even flesh was burned - the outcries silenced. Tsarna stopped his movement, and the whirlwind disappeared, leaving only the dead bodies burning all around him.

Mr. Pickles was full of range and shouted that he will kill me and crucify my dead body. Tsarna smiled and shouted back that he won't be defeated by a weird-dressed man wanting to be a female. Mr. Pickles was ready to attack and Tsarna was ready to defend himself and defeat that queer.

Techniques used:

Name: Feniwaru
Description: The user creates a whirlwind of blue fire around himself.

Strengths:
+ Very effective during close combat. (up to 5 meters)
+ Inflicts a lot of fire damage to the opponents.

Weaknesses:
- Not effective when opponents are further than 5 meters away.
- Not effective against Earth element.
- No other offensive moves can not be used during the same post.

Duration: 1 post.
Cooldown: 3 posts.

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Curses & Blessings   Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:56 pm

Amber Nodded at Tsarna, She did agree that this battle was getting extreme- Mr. Pickles and Sweet Zanna were definitely on the same level of strength as they were; They had to be very careful if they wanted to survive these battles. "Aye. Ill take on the Lolly Lady then- Good Luck.." She winked at Tsarna with a shining smile. First Amber had to take out the remaining Twenty which stood before her in order to get to her candy opponent. She was soon surrounded by the many Gangsters who looked more like bandits. They all threatened her and said things that were quite offensive- However, Amber didn't Care what they said- The fact was they could not use Haki- and that gave her the advantage. "Crimson Gauntlets!" From her shoulders down to her hands appeared a beautiful work of art in the form of deadly Glass. They were Serrated, Edged and Spiked To be used as a weapon of Death. Amber flashed forwards instantly punching the closest Opponent and sending a spike of Glass through his spine. 'Shatter' Amber spoke in a dim whisper; The Spike exploded causing a very painful death. Amber then disappeared from their vision but they Quickly saw their own deaths- One after another.

Zanna Watched as each and every one of her men and women were slaughtered before her; And when the deed was done Zanna slowly walked down the Staircase with a look of terror on her face. Amber's Arms were completely Crimson with blood which dripped down into the rivers that flowed through the lobby. Amber took a few deep breaths, Cracking her neck side to side. "Alright.. Now its time for the Real Battle.." She glanced upwards at Zanna who had a look of Disgust in her eyes. You could tell that she wasn't use to her own men and women getting killed. "Lets get this Over with- Im going to be your Death Amber Snow." Zanna Glared.

Enemies Defeated: 40[TOTAL]

Techniques Used

Name: Crimson Gauntlets
Description: Amber Covers her arms and hands in Serrated, Super Sharp Glass and Glass Needle Spikes Which Stays with her for a good period of time. These Spikes are thrusted forwards with Swift punches and when they pierce the bodies of each enemy they strike the spikes stay within the opponents body. The user then has the choice to shatter them causing internal damage.

Strengths:
+ Glass Regrows after being placed in an enemy.
+ Has the Potential to Shatter within The Enemies Body, Causing Bad Internal Damage.

Weaknesses:
- Can only use at close range [Has to make contact with her fists or Arms]
- Getting The Glass out of the body quickly can save from the shattering.
- Is unable to shoot spikes forward without making contact with an opponent.

Duration: 3 Posts
Cooldown: 5 Posts

Skill Sheet
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Curses & Blessings   Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:19 pm

The followers of Mr. Pickles were all lying, burned to flesh, around Tsarna. He wasn't the type who really wanted to attack his opponents fatally, but in this present situation there isn't anything else a possibility. He thought about his enemies - did they have somebody who was waiting them home? Were they loved by somebody? Those were the thoughts which went through Tsarna's head everytime he injured somebody fatally. But those queers wanted Tsarna also dead, so he couldn't do anything else.

Mr. Pickles was really angry and shouted to Tsarna that he will pay for what he did to his dear minions. (S)he raised his cross into attacking position and started the assault. Tsarna thought about different ways how to counter the upcoming attack. One possibility was to just use fly and try to attack him from further away. But Tsarna didn't want to use his strongest offensive technique in this fight. Tsarna came up with a plan, but this required him to take the attack of his opponent straight on - it will probably surprise the opponent and then Tsarna can use the close range for his own advantage. "Hmmm - I will just try it. I will just have faith in my Logia powers and also the healing powers of the Phoenix afterwards should aid me greatly. We just don't have any time to lose at this point..."

Mr. Pickles dashed towards Tsarna and saw that Tsarna wasn't really moving away from harms way, but (s)he saw it as a opportunity to hit Tsarna directly. (S)he was very close to Tsarna and used the cross to hit Tsarna in the stomach - this attack caused Tsarna to cough up blood and Mr. Pickles got a smile in her/his face and shouted that the crucifiction will take place pretty soon. As (s)he wanted to pull back the cross and hit Tsarna again, but Tsarna raised his left hand and got a hold of the cross and didn't let it go. Mr. Pickles pulled harder, but Tsarna didn't let go. The opponent kicked Tsarnas stomach with his feet, which hurt a lot, but Tsarna wouldn't let go, because it all was part of his plan. Then Tsarna raised his head, grinned towards Mr. Pickles saying: "Your attacks really hurt - I can see that you are a lot stronger than your minions were, but you already stepped into my trap. Prepare yourself - now it is my turn to use my attack against you!" Tsarnas hands and legs transformed into wings and talons - Fenito! It all went a bit too fast for Mr. Pickles, (s)he wanted to jump back, but didn't want to let go of the cross. Then Tsarnas right wing hit his opponent in the stomach, which caused Mr. Pickles to take one step back, coughing up blood - his/her stomach was also in fire and that did some extra damage to his/her stomach. Mr. Pickles let loose of his cross, but this didn't give him/her the possibility to protect him/herself against the next attack, because Tsarna's talon was already on the way to hit the place in the stomach again which was already damaged by the attacks before, especially by the fire, which was still burning. Tsarna's talon was so sharp that it entered Mr. Pickles stomach, and he directed more fire into his talon and the fire which started to burn inside Mr. Pickles couldn't left his organs inside unharmed. Mr. Pickles coughed up a lot of blood and fell into the ground, gasping for air. Tsarna really didn't need to do anything more, because how strong the opponent may be, when a persons organs will get burned, there isn't no hope left anymore. Tsarna reverted back to human form, coughed up some more blood and was happy that this fight was finally over.

Tsarna watched towards the other fight which was going on at the moment - Amber vs. Zanna. He hoped that Amber will defeat his opponent fast, so they can move on to find the two swords which they both came to search.

Fight over - Mr. Pickles (death by internal organ injuries) vs. Tsarna the Phoenix (winner)

Techniques used:

Name: Fenito
Description: The user transforms his hands and legs into wings and talons and fights opponents.

Strengths:
+ Very effective in close combat (1-4 meters)
+ Inflicts burning damage also.

Weaknesses:
- Not effective while opponent is more than 5 meters away.
- Not effective against Earth element.
- Opponents can still inflict damage to torso and head.

Cooldown: 2 posts.

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Curses & Blessings   Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:21 pm

Step. Step. Step...
Zanna Walked smoothly over the Rivers of blood swinging her Lolly pop side to side. An intense anger came over her as she got closer and closer to Amber that she could not contain. Amber Swung out her Nodachi and moved forwards with all her speed, Thrusting her blade at Zanna. However, Her blade was blocked by the quicker toss of The giant Lolly pop Maul. the impact made a thundering noise and shot amber to the side; Her blade shattered in a million pieces. Amber was shocked, That was the power of this candy woman? She stood up and glared as Zanna prepared to swing once more. Zanna was quick- Quicker than Amber and her Strength also put amber at a disadvantage.

Zoom! The Maul slammed into Amber's body shattering it into a million pieces all over the ground surrounding Zanna. It had seemed like Amber was defeated, Even Zanna was surprised on what had just happened. Zanna was off guard for a single moment, while trying her best to decide if Amber was dead or not.. and That was her downfall. "Shimmering Breeze!" Amber's essence flew around Zanna's body, Cutting all that she could with the tiny glass shards. Zanna swung around quickly, with panic in her energy. "Get-- Away! -- DAMN IT." Zanna Jumped backwards trying to get away from the Deadly force. Amber appeared slowly with all her essence in a glass like form. "You have the Speed and Strength but you lack the Defense and Endurance." Amber spoke to the Blood covered Candy lady.

The woman breathed deeply doing her best to get herself out of a state of shock. Her skin was going to be permanently scarred after this battle; If she survived the battle, anyways. Amber walked slowly over to her With Crimson eyes gleaming- Zanna froze- There was only one time before this that she had felt this sort of helplessness and that was when she had a run in with Azure D. Snow. Instead of the Pirate King killing her, She left her with the fear of Crimson Eyes. The Eyes haunted her- every night she would have nightmares of the same Crimson eyes peering into her very soul. Zanna fell to her knees, Dropped her Lolly Pop Maul and passed out from shock.

Amber fell to her knees as well, Looking at the incredibly wounded woman. It was weird, Amber felt bad for the woman- Maybe Amber could spare her, Maybe she could Join Amber. She thought to herself for a few moments, observing the massacre Tsarna and herself had created. "Tsarna.. Can you heal her?"

'Sweet' Zanna Defeated

Enemies Defeated: 40

Techniques Used:

Name: Shimaburīzu [Shimmering Breeze]
Description: Amber Goes into an Essence form of glass and appears around a single or multiple Opponents within 30 meters. This Essence is small Glass particles that cuts everything to shreds, leaving intense scarring if not death. Amber flies around every enemy within 30 meters leaving them a puddle of blood or wishing they were dead.

Strengths:
+ Turns into the Essence of Glass to cut enemies to shreds.
+ Avoids being hit by normal attacks/Essence is like a fine sand.

Weaknesses:
- Haki
- Seastone
- Super heated flames will bring her out of the form and unable to use the technqiue.

Duration: 2 posts
Back to top Go down
Tsarna

Skill Sheet
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Curses & Blessings   Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:22 am

Tsarna looked at Amber when she fought against that candy-loving lady from the gangsters. Much to Tsarnas surprise, and probably Ambers too, her attack with the sword got blocked and the blade shattered in uncountable little pieces - as seen, Zanna had some mysterious power to do that kinda stuff.

It was also a big surprise to Tsarna that the speed and strength of that lady was exceptional and she managed to hit Amber with her mail, shattering her to million pieces, but Tsarna was sure that Amber wouldn't be defeated so easily and that was also the case - Amber was back in fight and used her fruit to scar Zanna heavily and after a while, she just fell down. It seemed that the damage was fatal and there was no escaping death for Zanna.

But then Amber looked around at the devastation Tsarna and her had created. Tsarna wasn't proud of it a bit but this measures needed to be done. But then Amber asked Tsarna if he could heal that woman who was heavily wounded. Tsarna thought about it for a second and was the opinion that he would do that, because Amber was very serious about it. Tsarna said that he would also heal Amber back to perfect health because this fighting had also injured her.

Tsarna transformed his hands to wings and used a technique which could heal two people from deep injuries. "Fenikingu!" and the blue flames covered Ambers wounds and Zannas too while Tsarna was touching both of them with his left and right arm. The healing began...

Techniques used:
Name: Fenikingu
Description: Heals up to 2 allies deeper wounds.

Strengths:
+ Heals 2 allies.

Weaknesses:
- Needs concentration, so open to attacks.
- Can not use any offensive techniques during the same post.

Cooldown: 5 posts.

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Curses & Blessings   Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:22 pm

As the healing energy brought The candy Lady back to her old physical state amber smirked. "She was good at fighting- If i wasn't a Logia User I would have died in that single strike." Amber got up from the Ground and sighed at the thought of her Blade. "Well.. Good thing Ill be getting 'Those' Swords soon.." Amber put her hand on Zanna's Shoulder- "..Your life belongs to me now." If it wasn't for Amber's request Zanna would be dead in an hour or less. Amber closed her eyes for a few moments and then began to walk up the staircase. The next battle would be the hardest, It was a good thing Tsarna healed her wounds or else she may have not been able to fight at full capability.

'Mountain' Black:

"So.. They have been defeated.." A man in a long white trench coat spoke to himself. He sat on a beautiful Heavenly throne which was located 4 levels above where Tsarna and Amber were. The Room was elegant and was held up by endless Steel pillars with intricate designs. "Looks like these blades will soon be facing a 'Snow'.. I am quite excited for this little war we are having.. Lets give them Hell!" He shout echoed throughout the Long, wide hall where a Crimson carpet flowed up to the White throne. The area was like one in dreams, Statues of each Heaven's Winter Officer Stood out of the way throughout the Great Hall- Each Held their weapon of choice and they looked as fierce as they would in person.

Sixty men and woman prepared themselves for a grand battle in the hall; Each looked as if they were ready to bring down a small army. "Black Ice Gang- Lets Defeat these intruders!" The man leaned on the arm of the throne all the while pointing his left finger towards the Entrance of the grand chamber. Who would win this Battle? Would it be the man appointed to be the ruler of the Island by Lolly Ze Kandi? Or would it be the Two who were met by fate?

Back to top Go down
Tsarna

Skill Sheet
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Curses & Blessings   Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:45 pm

Tsarna looked as both, Zanna and Amber, got fully healed. He looked as Amber told Zanna that she would be best off, if she would join her. Tsarna looked followed very carefully the actions of Zanna - if she would start to attack Amber and him again, then Tsarna can block the attacks with his sword. But Zanna didn't attack, she just lied there and looked up to the ceiling, being in thoughts. It could be seen that she probably accepted the request of Amber, but she didn't want to face her "former" boss, "Mountain" Black. Tsarna told her to stay just here and wait for him and Amber return. Zanna nodded and closed her eyes - she needed to rest a bit more. Tsarna and Amber started to move towards the hall where the final battle would take place.

Tsarna looked at his own weapon, the sword which has accompanied him for a while now - Tsarna was taking very well care of his weapon, but time has taken the best quality of his weapon. Tsarna followed Amber and told her that they will probably face off a high number of gangsters and the boss, who was named leader of this island by Lolly Ze Kandi himself - so he probably was pretty strong and they both need to watch out. Tsarna added that he probably is wielding the two swords which they both came looking for, so they have to be very careful.

Tsarna looked at his own injuries which he got from fighting with that queer. They weren't that serious, but he couldn't take the chance that those little injuries would hinder him in the last fight in this majestic castle. Tsarna transformed his hands to wings and used his healing technique which would heal his wounds from before. Fenihiru! and the blue flames moved all around Tsarna's body where the injuries were to heal them.

As the healing was almost finished, Amber and Tsarna arrived at a big door which probably led to the throne room where the leader of this gang with his followers were. Tsarna looked at Amber and said: "Here we are - behind this door, there are probably many members of the Black Ice Gang and their Leader, "Mountain" Black. He is a master swordsman, probably using those swords which we came to find, so we can not take anything lightly after this point. We must probably be fast to get rid of all the followers first, so we can take on the leader. Leave the followers to me, I will use my "secret" technique against them - it doesn't matter how much of them are there. I just need to draw them all close enough and then they will get burned! Are you ready, Amber?"

Techniques used:

Name: Fenihiru
Description: The user heals himself with the blue fire of the Phoenix.

Strengths:
+ The users minor wounds will be healed.

Weaknesses:
- Can not use any DF attack techniques while healing (the same post).
- When healing, weak against mud element.

Cooldown: 2 posts.

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Curses & Blessings   Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:05 pm

Amber nodded at Tsarna, Knowing that he would take care of all of the followers. before they entered the Hall Amber followed her on plan. 'Invisible Glass' She became almost invisible and undetectable- This would probably only work on the followers but it would be better to avoid them and go straight for the Leader while Tsarna takes care of the Sixty men and women. Amber rushed in and kept to the left side, going behind all the Statues on that side of the room. It seemed like no one even saw her, which was definitely a good thing. She continued to rush towards the Leader as quietly as possible. Soon she was right behind the Throne, Amber took a silent but deep breath. "Mirror Prison!" Amber threw out her hand in the direction of the throne, Covering the entire 20X20X20 Meter area in a giant Mirrored box, Trapping Tsarna, The 60 Enemies and the leader inside. for each of the Enemies there was created within the box, a Mirrored Double that would continue to attack them until dead. If the enemies were to win against the double, they would reappear and attack. For Tsarna, Amber made it so His double would help him out against the many enemies.

As for amber, She appeared in a glass like form on the top of the box. She observed the endless killing of the mirrored doubles and that the leader was also fighting his battle against his double. It was quite the mighty Technique that amber was saving for a rainy day. Amber smiled when she saw a third Katana sitting on the Throne. "Ohhh.. Im going to take that really quickly.." Amber disppeared within the Mirror and reappeared to snatch the Katana. It was very easy to do so; Seeing that everyone was busy. The katana was powerful, Amber could feel the Chi surge through her hands and body and when she released it from its sheath the blade was embedded with Lightning. "Woah.. This Is now mine.. Until I get my family Nodachi back." Amber winked at the sword and appeared in the middle of the Box. "This Is my Mirror Prison! Everyone in here will die, with the exception of my allies. Tsarna- Your Mirror double will help you defeat the gang- Ill take out the leader- or attempt to.." Amber was confident that she had the arena under control- which she most certainly did, But she had to make sure she did not get cocky- This guy was Dangerous.

"..hmm.. So it was you who was sneaky enough to get behind my throne! This Technique is quite troublesome- But I would imagine it would all shatter if I defeat you.." The Mountain slashed Silver light from its sheath, the glow of light was bright and heavenly; Then came Onyx Twilight, The cursed blade that had been passed down with Silver light in the Snow Family for Generations. "However- If You defeat me.. I Promise to give back these swords & the Island." His words were that of honor. Amber nodded and prepared the lightning blade for a strike.

Name: Mirāpurizun [Mirror Prison]
Description: User Creates a massive mirrored box in a 20X20X20 meter area, Trapping anyone inside. the mirror creates an image of whoever is within the Box out of Glass- These Mirrored doubles will fight whoever is in the box and will be regenerated if destroyed until the Creator of the box is defeated. If the enemies try and force themselves out of the box, shards will be created as well as another Mirror double; These Mirror doubles only fight their look alike.

Strengths:
+ Traps anyone within the 20X20X20 Meter area in a Mirror Prison.
+ the Mirror creates a Glass double of whoever is in the prison and continues to fight them until the enemy defeats the creator of the Prison. When An enemy attacks the box the shards of glass create another Mirror Double which attacks.

Weaknesses:
- When the User is defeated the Mirror Prison shatters and everyone is free.
- Shatters after 4 Posts.

Duration: 4 Posts
Cooldown: 8 Posts

Last edited by Amber Snow on Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tsarna

Skill Sheet
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Curses & Blessings   Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:42 pm

Tsarna looked as Amber created the Mirror Prison which trapped all of the enemies, also their Leader, and also Tsarna inside of it. The Mirror created reflections of the people who were trapped there and they have to fight them, but it really didn't matter if they won, because when they strike their reflection down, it will come again. The only way here was to destroy the prison, but this was too big of a task for the 60 minions of "Mountain" Black. The only person who can destroy the prison, was probably their leader, but he also needed to fight his double-ganger.

Tsarna didn't plan to wait for a long time - because any moment the leader could use the two mighty swords to destroy this prison. Tsarna looked as his reflection was beside him to help him in the battle. Tsarna looked at Amber, replying to her: "I am grateful to you that you made a reflection from me - I kinda look very pretty... The fact is, I am not going to need it for now, because I am going to use this technique right now. All of those minions are in this area also which is needed for me to completely burn all of them! I am just happy that you are outside of this mirror, because I can also put my allies in danger, when using this attack...Now - Be Ready!"

Tsarna looked at his opponents - all the 60 men, who were right there where he wanted them to be. And they were really busy fighting their own reflections, so Tsarna could easily use this moment to make his technique perfect. Even the Leader was in that area for now, but he would get only minor injuries, if any, from this, because he was too far away, so he could easily avoid it. "Feninohi!!!" - Tsarna transformed to the full-form of the majestic Lord of all Birds, the Phoenix, engulfed in blue flames. He flew to the air, and the blue flames started to burn with a larger flame and then...a big ball of blue fire was shot down to the area where all of the 60 followers of the Black Ice Gang were fighting their own reflections. And the ball of blue fire hit the ground and a large area went up in flames. All of the 60 men were in this area where the flames started to burn, burning those men alive. The cries of those men were nothing like Tsarna had heard before. Even their Leader, "Mountain" Black was hit by the flames, but he jumped easily away from them. But he listened as his men were all crying and wanting their leader to help them - but it was too late for all of them, they were destined to die by the blue flames of the majestic Phoenix.

Tsarna reverted back to his human-form and fell down right next to his double-ganger. All of the area just in front of him was burning...

Techniques used:
Name: Feninohi
Description: The user becomes a Phoenix (full form), flies up to the air and shoots blue fire down to a large area.

Strengths:
+ Attack effective in a large area (15x15)
+ Immense heat in the area which is on fire.

Weaknesses:
- Not too effective against Earth element.
- Can not use any other DF offensive techniques for 2 posts.
- Allies need to stay away from the area, because they can get hit from this technique too.

Duration: 2 posts
Cooldown: 8 posts

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Curses & Blessings   Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:29 pm

Tsarna's flames took care of all of the minions and also created a massive raise of heat within the Mirror Prison. Blue flames divided the battle arena and even shot The Mountain, which made him jump back and take off his trench coat which burned to a crisp. "Damn you two.. I suppose I am all the remains now.." Black Gripped both swords and Slashed them both at once. "10 King Slicer!" Both swords zoomed downwards at Amber and created a large shock wave of Black and Light energy which caused Amber's Body to shatter. She glared and countered quickly by reforming and rushing towards him with her new Katana- "Uppercut Slash!" Amber slashed upwards, Hitting his cheek with the blade, leaving an instant scar because of the intense heat of the Lightning.

Amber let the strike carry her into the air, re-positioning the sword she Slashed Downwards to flash across his chest. The sword slashed through his clothing and electrocuted him with an intense power. However, this man did not flinch once; He only smiled and slashed two times with each Sword, leaving amber to only go backwards. "Mmm. When did you Steal my Family Sword?" He smirked with a glare. Amber did not reply to him, only got the blade ready for another strike. "My family has had that sword for generations .. its said a god put his powers into the blade, causing it to be forever lightning like." Black gripped onto Silverlight and Onyx Twilight to get ready for another rampage of strikes. "Blind Rage: Slice & Dice!" The swords swiftly sliced past amber's defense and into her stomach, chest and neck. The mountain stood behind her, waiting for the strikes to settle in.

Amber felt the blood drip down her neck, down her chest and her leg. Her eyes widened at the extreme pain she was now feeling. Dizziness began to take over and Amber stumbled to the Mirror below her. How could amber forget the powers of her family blades? - Each was tipped and edged in Seastone. Fortunately for her the blades did not go very deep but they still caused her great pain. The mountain turned around to see Amber stumble. "Looks like you are unable to take your family Swords from me- There is a reason why Snow's Don't usually eat devilfruits." The mountain laughed. Amber Gripped her sword and took deep breaths. She felt the light shine through her, Sheathing her weapon and closing her eyes she prepared for the next strike. "Guiding Light." Amber flashed forwards, Past The mountain and stopped 5 meters behind him, sheathing her blade once more.

The mountain's Hand fell to the Mirror, Shattering it. Amber had aimed for one of his Hands in order to disable him and possibly gain a Nodachi back; And she was quite successful. Amber put her hand through the Mirror below her and her hand appeared by the Mountains lifeless fingers- There Silver light laid like a untouched treasure. She grabbed its hilt and pulled it through the Mirror. Amber let out a sigh of relief as she observed the Light of the Blade.

Name: Upwards Slash
Description: With a Jump and a Flash of either one or two Katana; A single or Multiple slashes are brought down across the target causing one or a few gashes from the blades. This Technique can potentially knock down the Target it hits.

Strengths:

+ Slashes are brought down to one target and with the Full Force of the user the target can be knocked down with the Slashes.
+ Lights up the Area 9 feet in all directions.  

Weaknesses:
-Leaves either the right or left side open for an attack (Depending on what angle the Katanas are brought down at.)
-Is wide open to be attacked while jumping downwards from all sides except for the front.
-After the Strike the back of the user is left open for an attack.

Duration: N/A
Cooldown: 2 Posts

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Uppercut Slash
Description: A clicking noise can be heard as the Long Katana Slashes quickly out of its sheath to greet its enemy with an uppercut wave of steel. This Technique can be used on any part of the targets body of the users choosing as long as it follows a Slash in the upwards direction.

Strengths:

+ Slashes Upwards from the waist, The Slash can go 1 inch to 4 inches into the target.
+ Makes it easy to avoid the splatter of blood If the Technique connects with the target.
+ Lights up 6 feet in all directions when the strike is released.

Weaknesses:

-Leaves The belly area open for an attack: As the slash goes upwards the Belly of the user is left right open for a quick slash.
-Mud Element Users: Half damage is done.
-Wax element users: Half Damage is done.

Cooldown: 2 Posts

______

Name: Guiding Light
Description: The sword sits in its sheath as the user runs quickly to the enemy, moments before she reaches the target the sword is Released. A beautiful Bright light is released as she slashes a Swift, diagonal cut through the middle of the enemy. Her enemy is now behind her and the blade is being sheathed; a few inches before it is totally sheathed the blood from her target splatters all over If the technique had connected with its target.

Strengths:
+ Quick and powerful Holy Attack that acts as a finisher most of the time and Blinds the Enemy for 1 Post if it connects with the target (If dark element or demon the attack blinds for 2 posts).
+ 10 Meters in all directions is lit up with light.  

Weaknesses:
-Can be blocked or countered.
-Mud and Light element users are not blinded by the attack.
-Mud element user is harder to slice and they only take half damage

Cooldown: 4 Posts
Back to top Go down
Tsarna

Skill Sheet
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Curses & Blessings   Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:27 am

Tsarna looked as Amber was taking on the Leader of the Black Ice Gang, "Mountain" Black. He saw as the swordsman hit Amber with the two swords, which actually belonged to Amber. Tsarna looked and felt uneasy, because how was it that Amber has forgotten the fact that the sword blades also included Sea Stone, so the Devil Fruit powers wouldn't help against this blades. But Amber didn't give up and used some kind of blinding technique to get behind Mountain and slice his hand clean off, and getting one of the Nodachi blades for herself.

Tsarna felt the chance to use one of his techniques to hit Mountain Black and push him into the blue fire while he was still blinded by the attack of Amber. Tsarna couldn't still use no offensive Devil Fruit techniques since the "secret" technique was too strong for him to go on all offensive again. But Tsarna had still his sword with him and the knowledge of his families sword techniques. Tsarna drew out his sword and dashed through the blue flames - since they were created by him, it didn't hurt him. It was the opposite - the flames felt refreshing and gave Tsarna good thoughts. He was sure that the next attack will hurt Black surely. When Tsarna was just behind Black, he jumped and the next moment he was just in front of him. He could clearly see that Black was having great trouble in seeing right now, because of Amber's good attack.

But a good swordsman can even feel their opponents - so Black sliced with his remaining sword and sent a shockwave towards Tsarna. Tsarna tried to block it with his sword. Some of the shockwave could be blocked, but not all of it and Tsarna got hit in the right leg and left hand, heavily injuring them in the process. Tsarna couldn't use his healing techniques just yet, and those wounds made him cough up blood - it was very painful. But Tsarna felt that he still had the chance to use his sword technique and if it hits then Black would fly backwards into the blue flames, which were still burning behind him. Tsarna stood, closed his eyes and then suddenly made a slash with his sword: "Fenigan!" This attack created a blue enery wave, which shot towards Mountain - it was so fast that it went straight into the opponents stomach, making him fly backwards...and into the flames.

Tsarna coughed up more blood, but then he saw that his wave caused Mountain to let go of the remaining sword, which was just lying there right now - the last Nodachi, which Amber wanted to retrieve. Tsarna looked to Amber and shouted: "Quickly now, Amber - this is our chance. Go and take the sword! I would do it myself, but I am kinda hurt here and can't really move for now!!!"

Techniques used:
Name: Fenigan (Sword Technique)
Description: Tsarna uses his sword to create a red energy wave, which can be considered as a bullet to hit mid-ranged enemies. This technique takes a large amount of energy, which means, that it can be used a few times per thread.

Strengths:
+ A Sword Technique, which can hit mid-ranged enemies 15-20 meters away
Weaknesses:
- Takes a lot of energy, so no other sword techniques could be used in the same post.
- Weak against Light-element.

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Curses & Blessings   Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:51 am

The Mountain smirked at Tsarna as he was pushed forcefully into the flames. A few moments had passed and Amber thought the Mountain had been dealt with- however, This was not the case. Black rose from the blue flames, Most of his clothing was burned off with the exception of the upper portion of his pants and his Black metal boots. His entire body was Black- He was using Haki and It wouldn't be too long until he got his hands on one of the Swords. "..Snow- Let me use my family's sword." Black walked closer to Amber, His muscles looked large and powerful, He was surely a foe to be reckoned with. Amber did not even think about it, She threw him the blade swiftly and Prepared Silver light for an attack, all the while putting her hand into the Mirror below to take Onyx Twilight. A great sigh of relief came out of her mouth; she had never known the power of these swords- She had only heard legends and now Both of them were in her grasp.

Amber Coated her blades and arms in Haki, getting her final attacks ready. Amber took deep breaths while closing her eyes completely. She let her own light run through her body, intensifying her strength and speed. Grabbing hold of both Swords she Zoomed with tremendous speed towards Black. The mountain Grasped his Sword happily feeling the Lightning throughout his being and like amber rushed forward for one last strike. The two locked eyes for a split second while delivering each technique like a masterful work of art. The arena lit up with both Lightning and Intense light, Tsarna would have to wait until the elements cleared to see what happened, truly.

Both Amber and The Mountain stood behind each other as the Mirror Prison shattered. "It was good while it lasted.. Being the ruler of this island brought honor to my family name." The mountain coughed up blood. "..No. You were no ruler. Only a Bandit that used this castle as a sanctuary.." Amber felt multiple wounds spout blood. "Regardless.." The mountain fell to his knees. "It was a good death.." He coughed up more blood as he looked down at his dripping sword. "..You- Fire Guy- Take this blade. Protect what i couldn't.." A tear fell down his cheek. ".. Lolly Ze Kandi didn't just give me this island to rule over- I use to be one of the ones protecting it." Black showed Tsarna a single snowflake on his wrist. "I think you know what this means-" Black smirked slightly. "..Lolly Ze Kandi has taken everyone who survived on this island as Slaves- They are now at.. Domstrond Keep" Black coughed wildly and put his hand over his deep gut wound.

"..They took my wife. My children. Everyone dear to me. Please-"
He coughed up more blood and breathed heavily. "..Save them with this blade." The mountain fell over dying halfway to the ground. Glass was shattered everywhere. "..I.." amber fell to her knees, Feeling the blurriness of her wounds set in, If Tsarna was not here she would surely Die this day. amber fell over unconscious but if her wounds weren't taken care of she would die.

Description: The User Focus's on their breath and awakens the Soul's Light. The user quickly grabs the Hilts of Two Katana and rushes with tremendous speed into 1-4 targets. The user then makes a double slash across each of the enemies in a spiral motion. where the swords hit light up with a blast of light which blinds each target that was hit.

Strengths:
+Blinds each enemy that was hit for two posts. (Up to 4 enemies can be hit with the sword technique)
+Gains an extra +20 speed for the post the technique is activated & next.
+Sword Glows and pierces the darkness within 10 meters in all directions. (Lights up the area for 2 posts after this technique is activated)

Weaknesses:
-Holy and light element users will not be blinded and can see through the light.
-Weak to Mud element users. (Mud users wont be blinded by the technique but they will not be able to see when the technique is released.)
-The user Can only use this technique with Two Katana.

Cooldown: 6 Posts
Back to top Go down
Tsarna

Skill Sheet
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Curses & Blessings   Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:01 pm

Tsarna looked as Amber dealt the final blow to "Mountain" Black and he fell down, bloody, taking his final breaths of air. Amber and Black had a conversation about the past of this island, but now it was all over for the gang, which was controlling the whole island. Tsarna was kinda happy, because they both, he and Amber, fought against very formidable opponents and won those fights. Amber got his swords back and all was fine.

But then, suddenly, Mountain wanted Tsarna to have his sword. And then the dark past was revealed by him - he was once a member of the guards who protected this city, he was a comerade to Azure. And he even showed Tsarna the mark. Tsarna couldn´t believe it. And it went even darker - Lolly took most of the villagers with him, to work as slaves, when he left, including the family of "Mountain" Black. When Black wouldn´t do what Lolly asked, he would have killed all of his family. Tsarna remembered his past also and went silent. He saw then Mountain taking his last breaths - he kneeled over him and whispered into his ear: "Dont worry, I will help all of the villagers and bring back your family, and I promise also to bury you, so your family can visit you. You won´t be forgotten, never..." As Tsarna was whispering the last words, he saw that Mountain drew his last breath and he died with a smile.

Then it was time to help out Amber, who was injured badly. Tsarna couldnät use the strong healing technique, but still use something else, which would make the wounds which Amber had, heal. So Tsarna came near Amber as she was lying in the ground, bleeding. And he transformed himself again and used a technique, which could heal some of the wounds that Amber had. "Fenisei!" and Ambers whole body was covered in blue flames which started to heal her immediately. Tsarna looked at Amber as her face changed to more alive... "Now come back to life, my friend!"

Tsarna pulled up Amber and carried her the way - he also met with Zanna who wanted to travel together with Amber, so she joined us. Now the plans will bring us to Fusion Island, where the Tea Party will took place, where Tsarna was invited to...What will happen there? Will this meeting change the future? Those questions will be answered in a week.

Techniques used:
Name: Fenisei
Description: The user can heal a serious injury on himself or some ally.

Strengths:
+ Can heal serious injuries.

Weaknesses:
- Needs to concentrate on healing, so open to surprise attacks.
- Especially weak against mud element during healing.

Cooldown: 8 posts

Curses & Blessings
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1