Jeweled Seas: New Wave

A Unique Non-Canon One Piece RP

HomeCalendarSearchRegisterLog in
The Beta Phase has begun! Test out all the Systems and tell us about them!

Share | 

barrier plam

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Prankster
First Generation

Position : -
Gold Coins : 27,000

Skill Sheet
Primary:
Secondary:
Learned:

PostSubject: barrier plam   Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:19 am

Skill Name: Bari Bari No Mi ( Barrier Barrier Fruit)
Skill Type:devil fruit
Skill information: The barrier fruit allows the user to become a barrier human thus gaining the power to create barriers of different sizes and strength although the barriers defense strength and sizes depends on the user strength himself also the barrier can be used to push back living things and objects alike.
Skill Strengths:Allows the user to create barriers which lets him push his opponents away and defend him.
Skill Weaknesses: The barrier can be broken if hit with enough force also the opponents can avoid the barriers.

Special abilities
The barrier is near indestructible  ( meaning the attacker defense and attacked must be higher than the users to at least damage the barrier . Since this is a rp and I don't won't it to be God mobbing as a indestructible barrier. I was thinking my barrier would have like a health bar or hit points. Around 200-250. So that if the attacker is stronger than the user. The more he or she does damage the barrier the weaker it becomes. Also the hit points of the barrier goes up 5 to 10 points every level.)

The barrier could repel based attacks such as swords ,gun fire ,cannon fire and regular kicks and punches with much ease as these type of attacks get repelled like in the anime.

The user could make the barrier flexible  ( meaning the user could shape the barrier to make steps or to close open space it has like if the top part is open.)

Regeneration if the barrier take damage one post then don't the other it could heal it's self 5 to 10 points. As it was not attacked or the user stopped using it. I know this is new but given the fact I can't make the barrier God mobbing indestructible I was hoping this could work out instead.)

The user could create the barrier in different ways and spaces. ( like how Robin was running on the side of the cliff. The user was able to create a barrier in midair away from himself. The meters which the user can do this depends on my level which allows the meters determination.)

Being a barrier in all the barrier could jam mental effects on the user and who ever else is in the barrier. Like say a attack cause people to get dizzy in the head. If the user puts up his barrier in time the effect would repel right off.)
T1 Technique Name:Barrier protection
T1 Technique Type:Devil fruit
T1 Technique Cool Down: 2 post
T1 Technique information:The user create a barrier to protect himself the size of the barrier is 6 feet and the the width is 4 feet.
T1 Technique Strengths:Protect the user from opponents attacks such as fire power physical attacks ect.
T1 Technique Weaknesses: If the barrier is weaker then the foes attacks it will break.

T1 Technique Name:Barrier Protection 2x
T1 Technique Type: Devil Fruit
T1 Technique Cool Down:2 post
T1 Technique information:The user create a barrier twice as strong the size is 8 feet and the Width is 6 feet.
T1 Technique Strengths:Allows the user barrier to take more incoming attacks and can protect at least up to 5 people.
T1 Technique Weaknesses:Expose the user sides and back for attacks.

T1 Technique Name:Barrier Knock Back
T1 Technique Type:Devil Fruit
T1 Technique Cool Down:2 Post
T1 Technique information:The user create a barrier to knock the target back.
T1 Technique Strengths:The user can use the barrier to knock the target back both distanting the target and user                          Cause mimor damage.
T1 Technique Weaknesses:The target can avoid the barrier if fast enough.  The target can stop it if stronger then the user.

T1 Technique Name:Mini Barrier Knock Back
T1 Technique Cool Down:3 post
T1 Technique information:The user has the foe within touching distant thus allowing the user to create a small barrier to knock the foe back.
T1 Technique Strengths:The barrier is smaller thus making it more stronger because the user can forus more power into it allowing the target to take more damage.
T1 Technique Weaknesses:The target is strong enough to block it or fast enough to avoid it.

T1 Technique Name:The Barrier Forte
T1 Technique Cool Down:4 post
T1 Technique information:The user create a giant barrier at least 12 feet tall and 12 feet wide.
T1 Technique Strengths:The barrier is not all that strong for its size is to big but it allows the user to block incoming attacks or knock back the targets.
T1Technique weakness :The barrier forte will break after 2 post  that is how long the user can hold.

I don't judge people based off their sex who or what sex they like or who they worship or by they race. So don't judge me if I'm being a little silly I'm a prankster after all.. At the end of the day we are who we are and that's human... And yes I'm no Yale English language teacher umma misspell a lot of ish.
Leave jimmy alone...

Last edited by Prankster on Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:29 pm; edited 20 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vephist D. Yhs

Position : Shichibukai

Skill Sheet
Primary: Gravity Fruit
Secondary: Yhs Kenjutsu
Learned:

PostSubject: Re: barrier plam   Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:57 am

Could you work on the coding/formatting? I'm not sure if you can see it yourself but you have more than a dozen [/b]'s at the end and stuff

Also, you forgot the following:
Skill Information describing your devil fruit.
I think you should rename the skillset. It's not ''barrier barrier power''.
It's the ''Bari Bari no Mi'' thus the skillset name should be as following: Bari Bari no Mi (Barrier Barrier Fruit)

I'd like you to add some grammar too. Uppercase letters at the start of a sentence, a dot at the end and how about putting a space between T1 Technique ...: --- description

''Dogs that run away to lick their wounds have no right to speak of justice. That is a rule of the sea.''
Back to top Go down
Prankster
First Generation

Skill Sheet
Primary:
Secondary:
Learned:

PostSubject: Re: barrier plam   Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:41 am

Bump

I don't judge people based off their sex who or what sex they like or who they worship or by they race. So don't judge me if I'm being a little silly I'm a prankster after all.. At the end of the day we are who we are and that's human... And yes I'm no Yale English language teacher umma misspell a lot of ish.
Leave jimmy alone...
Back to top Go down
Vephist D. Yhs

Position : Shichibukai

Skill Sheet
Primary: Gravity Fruit
Secondary: Yhs Kenjutsu
Learned:

PostSubject: Re: barrier plam   Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:20 am

The coding/formatting is not yet good, but despite that you balanced your skills well and nicely. I am not eligible to move topics, so I will notice Azure or another staff member to move this should they deem it approved too.

In the meantime, you could work on the formatting like Skill Information: Hablabalbabla

''Dogs that run away to lick their wounds have no right to speak of justice. That is a rule of the sea.''
Back to top Go down
Prankster
First Generation

Skill Sheet
Primary:
Secondary:
Learned:

PostSubject: Re: barrier plam   Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:25 am

Right how do I do it like that I been trying too

Leave jimmy alone...
Back to top Go down
Prankster
First Generation

Skill Sheet
Primary:
Secondary:
Learned:

PostSubject: Re: barrier plam   Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:44 am

Never mind I got it

Leave jimmy alone...
Back to top Go down
Succubus Blake

Position : Supernova

Skill Sheet
Primary: Doku Doku no mi
Secondary: N/A
Learned: N/A

PostSubject: Re: barrier plam   Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:58 pm

Edits in red.

Skill information: The barrier fruit allows the user to become a barrier human thus gaining the power to create barriers of different sizes and strength although the barriers defense strength and sizes depends on the user strength himself also the barrier can be used to push back living things and objects alike.
Skill Strengths:Allows the user to create barriers which lets him push his opponents away and defend him.
Skill Weaknesses: The barrier can be broken if hit with enough force also the opponents can avoid the barriers.

T1 Technique Cool Down:1 post (2 posts)
T1 Technique information:The user create a barrier to protect himself the size of the barrier is 6 feet and the the width is 4 feet.
T1 Technique Strengths:Protect the user from opponents attacks such as fire power physical attacks ect.
T1 Technique Weaknesses: If the barrier is weaker then the foes attacks its most lightly (change this to "it will break) to break.

T1 Technique information:The user create a barrier twice as strong the size is 8 feet and the Width is 6 feet.
T1 Technique Strengths:Allows the user barrier to take more incoming attacks and can protect at least up to 5 people.

T1 Technique Strengths:The user can use the barrier to knock the target back while both distanting the target and user.
                                                       Causing minor damage. (fix this space)
T1 Technique Weaknesses:The target can avoid the barrier if fast enough. 
                                                       The target can stop it if stronger then the user.(fix this space)
T1 Technique information:The user has the foe within touching distant thus allowing the user to create a small barrier to knock the foe back.
T1 Technique Strengths:The barrier is smaller thus making it more stronger because the user can forus more power into it allowing the target to take more damage.
T1 Technique Weaknesses:The target is strong enough to block it or fast enough to avoid it.

T1 Technique Cool Down:5 (You can lower this to 4 posts if you wish)
T1 Technique information:The user create a giant barrier at least 12 feet tall and 12 feet wide.
T1 Technique Strengths:The barrier is not all that strong for its size is to big but it allows the user to block incoming attacks or knock back the targets.
[b] T1 Technique weakness [/b ] (get rid of the space between the b and the ] )The barrier forte will break after 30 seconds (change this to 2 posts. it is hard to measure time when you are Rping, this is why we use posts for cooldowns.) that is how long the user can hold.

Skill Sheet
Primary:
Secondary:
Learned:

PostSubject: Re: barrier plam   Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:45 pm

Bump

Leave jimmy alone...
Back to top Go down
Prankster
First Generation

Skill Sheet
Primary:
Secondary:
Learned:

PostSubject: Re: barrier plam   Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:29 am

Bump

Leave jimmy alone...
Back to top Go down
Ser Random

Gold Coins : 22,300,000

Skill Sheet
Primary:
Secondary:
Learned:

PostSubject: Re: barrier plam   Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:31 am

You don't need to bump it multiple times, once you've bumped it once that is enough.
Back to top Go down
Prankster
First Generation

Skill Sheet
Primary:
Secondary:
Learned:

PostSubject: Re: barrier plam   Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:43 am

No problem

Leave jimmy alone...
Back to top Go down
Succubus Blake

Skill Sheet

PostSubject: Re: barrier plam   Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:03 am

Barrier Force: Make the cool down 4 posts, and change 30 seconds to 2 posts.

Skill Sheet
Primary:
Secondary:
Learned:

PostSubject: Re: barrier plam   Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:12 am

Bump

Leave jimmy alone...
Back to top Go down
Succubus Blake

Skill Sheet

PostSubject: Re: barrier plam   Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:35 am

Approved

prankster wrote:

T1 Technique Cool Down: 2 post
T1 Technique Weaknesses: If the barrier is weaker then the foes attacks it will break.

T1 Technique Strengths:The user can use the barrier to knock the target back both distanting the target and user                          Cause mimor damage.
T1 Technique Weaknesses:The target can avoid the barrier if fast enough.  The target can stop it if stronger then the user.

T1 Technique Cool Down:4 post
T1Technique weakness :The barrier forte will break after 2 post  that is how long the user can hold.

The Owner

Position : N/A
Gold Coins : 500,000

Skill Sheet
Primary: Heaven's Nodachi
Secondary: Gun Blade
Learned: Ruby Eyes

PostSubject: Re: barrier plam   Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:19 am

Make sure to put Approved applications in the respected Approved Section...

Position : Vice Admiral
Gold Coins : 23,080,000

PostSubject: Re: barrier plam   Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:20 am

This has been moved for a brief addition which was missed during site adjustments.

First Generation

Skill Sheet
Primary:
Secondary:
Learned:

PostSubject: Re: barrier plam   Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:29 pm

Bump

Leave jimmy alone...
Back to top Go down
Lucky Wilshire

Position : Vice Admiral
Gold Coins : 23,080,000

PostSubject: Re: barrier plam   Wed May 18, 2016 8:55 am

Well, you've already used this in thread(s) and it had been officially approved beforehand so I'll just move it.

Gold Coins : 11,200,000

Skill Sheet
Primary: Atsu Atsu No Mi
Secondary: Conqueror's Hunger
Learned:

PostSubject: Re: barrier plam   Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:05 am

New format please, thanks~ o.o//

PostSubject: Re: barrier plam   

Back to top Go down

barrier plam
View previous topic View next topic Back to top