New Wave : The Super Hero RP

Unique RP That features multiple Heroes and Villains Set in a world much like our own.

HomeCalendarSearchRegisterLog in
The Beta Phase has begun! Test out all the Systems and tell us about them!

Share | 

The Devil's Guard Dog

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blitzkrieg

PostSubject: The Devil's Guard Dog   Sun May 07, 2017 4:53 am

It was another morning in Berlin, the weather recently had been nothing less than typical, a rainy week that left a mist in the air today with cold air to accompany it. William had to close up the leather jacket he wore to keep himself from being affected too harshly by the chill. He was away from his home in England, not that the rainy weather surprised him much given how frequently it rained in London. Still, it was a nuisance on occasion but it made it more comfortable to wear his helmet he had stashed in the compartment of his motorcycle.

He revved the motor twice and then drove along the streets, making ample time for the appointment that he had set up -- it was a few days ago that word had spread of a group rising up nicely, even some of the men in the Underworld were quaking at the mere mention of the title 'Devil of Augsburg' - quoting her as terrifying on the battlefield by what soldiers could report. Beckett couldn't give a damn about that though, he wasn't trying to be the Devil's enemy, he was actually coming to the rendezvous point he negotiated with them through German connections to join their forces.

Blitzkrieg was a Mercenary, while he wasn't some military force destroyer, he was a damn good shot and knew his way around the streets well enough to take care of himself. He was aware that joining their side would allow him more ample opportunities to grow beneath their power and get a better grasp on just what he himself could be capable of. So as he pulled up to the Coffee Shop, he turned and parked his Motorcycle at the back of the building. Turning the key and taking it out of the slot, he let the motorcycle's engine die down and got off of it with the stand keeping it upright.

Key now in pocket and his hands resting in his leather jacket, the raven-haired Mercenary walked around to the front of the shop and opened the door, stepping inside and glancing about for whomever he was supposed to be meeting with today. They never gave him a name, just a description - blonde hair, blue eyes, high-ranking. He of course gave his description of black hair with a white-streak on one side, toned build and a leather jacket, not that he wouldn't already be easy to pick out of a damn crowd but it would help to lessen any confusion.

Well if there was any day to pray things went well, it was today.

Position : Fuhrer Of Gesellschaft
Gold Coins : 1,117,000

Skill Sheet
Primary: Dark Hunter
Secondary:
Learned:

PostSubject: Re: The Devil's Guard Dog   Sun May 07, 2017 11:51 am

It always made Astrid feel a bit nostalgic returning to Berlin after having left with her family during her adoption of Gesellschaft and Augsburg as its territory: Yet she never really found herself missing her hometown due to the events that had transpired in her past along with her general disdain for anywhere that was not under her direct control and command.

Though, her reason for traveling here was one that piqued the young-looking girl's interest and coaxed her into leaving the comfort of home in exchange for the scenery of some dull coffee shop in the middle of her former hometown. She was here to meet a man who she was told would make a fine addition to her ranks and furthermore was lauded as being a better shot than most of her own rank and file Infantry soldiers, something which she was most interested in finding out for herself just how true this was and what the man was willing to do for Gesellschaft in exchange for the resources he desired as a Mercenary.

Astrid was seated at a two-person booth on the far end of the shop clad in her field green military uniform including its cap and her rifle rested at her side in a manner that seemed to suggest it went wherever the Fuhrer went and was as much a part of her uniform as the cap itself was. Her attire seemed to contrast with her young appearance, yet something about her demeanor was quick to offset any doubt from others about her power and her willingness to use it in order to prove that this uniform was most definitely hers and she was not just some child wearing adult's clothing; She looked a little unhinged, as one would put it gently.

It would not take long until she noticed the man entering the shop after she had: He was unmistakable, that much was for sure and she felt herself to be immediately smitten with the idea of hiring this man for her own cause if he were to accept her terms of course.

Astrid rose a hand towards the man and made a gesture beckoning him over while she spoke in English towards him as she was uncertain of his ability to speak German and furthermore assumed that what few patrons there were would pay less attention to English than their own native language while she spoke out and not in private:

"Over here." She said simply, waiting for the man to move to her booth as she gestured towards the seat across from her in offering as a pair of fresh coffees arrived at the table with one for the each of them. Astrid's being a light caramel color due to her having ordered extra cream and sugar due to her love for sweets and disdain for the often bitter taste of coffee. The other coffee would be normal, though was delivered with sugar and cream on the side for the man to add it himself if he desired to do so in order to dilute the drink.

"I suppose I should introduce myself first, I am Astrid Muller: Fuhrer and commanding officer of Gesellschaft and I suppose that you are the man I am to be interviewing?"
She asked with a grin upon her lips and a small tilt of her cap in greeting as she allowed the man ample time to speak while she took a sip from her coffee and gazed across at him with a curious gaze and seem to be quite interested in him for the time being.

Image:

I will purify the world of those not Gifted..
Astrid Müller |Astrid's Stats|Mover Enhancement Kit | Modified Blaster Rifle | Execution Pistol | The Devil Of Augsburg

Back to top Go down
Blitzkrieg

PostSubject: Re: The Devil's Guard Dog   Sun May 07, 2017 4:53 pm

If there was anything that Blitzkrieg hadn't been expecting it was what looked to be a child at one of the booth's beckoning him over to join her. Though with her attire, she looked like a part of the military, he was suspicious for a moment but with a change in the direction of his walking he strode to the booth and slid himself down within it to get comfortable. His right hand rose up and sifted it's gloved digits through the mesh of black and white on his head - blue eyes lingering towards the blonde hair and blue eyes that the smaller female possessed. No mistake, this was the person they had described him meeting.

He was going to question it at first, but with the arrival of coffee, he wouldn't betray her hospitality in ordering them both something to drink. He had a bit of cash on him, enough to pay for himself to get by but he hadn't been anticipating actually getting coffee at the shop - it was a nice surprise to say the least. Taking hold of three or four sugar packs, Blitzkrieg ripped each open one by one and poured them into the coffee, beginning to stir it all around the hot liquid with a spoon until the sweetness melted around inside of it.

The girl, now introduced as Astrid Muller as she told him, was the Fuhrer and the Commanding Officer of the group named Gesellschaft -- but the name meant so much more than that alone. He knew the name as the one those of the Underworld were fearing, that called her 'The Devil of Augsburg' for her conquering of the location entirely in what was considered a devastating display of power and control. William would have to watch his words.

"That is exactly right, I am known by my title of 'Blitzkrieg', an Independent Villain that sells his services in the same way a Mercenary would. I'm one of the best shots in London and I've already made the lives of plenty of the authorities that much harder with the destruction of several hero operations and even some Villiains who wanted their competition messed with or removed."

With a raise of the cup he took a long drink of the coffee, enjoying it for every last drop that he could, it was a change from the cold dreariness of the wet london streets from downpours and some panic at those that lived there. His ocean blue hues moved back onto her and he continued; "I made contact with your group some few days ago and arranged this meeting, though I had not been expecting that it would be you of all people coming to meet me, I figured you would have more important business than meeting just myself, an honor I'm sure."

Despite being a hard-ass sometimes, Blitzkrieg knew how to be respectful when it came down to it, silver-tongues got you places that key-cards alone couldn't. "With all due respect, I wanted to join your cause, not just for what your group desires but for my own decision to improve myself which even I know that I cannot do alone. My shots are well and good but it means nothing if it cannot get even better. I wouldn't turn down monetary payments either, I'll put down whoever you want me to with no questions asked. Your orders are my pleasure and I will see them done without delay."

["Any questions, Fuhrer?"]

His accent wasn't forced and it did come out smooth enough to sound at least like it wasn't grating the ears but it was clear German was not his main language as any person speaking another language could point out. Still, it seemed he had brushed up enough on the language to make himself just fluent enough to be passable in Germany - and he was likely to keep learning as time went on. For Blitzkrieg it was just another part of the mission, no reason further, just simply necessary.

Position : Fuhrer Of Gesellschaft
Gold Coins : 1,117,000

Skill Sheet
Primary: Dark Hunter
Secondary:
Learned:

PostSubject: Re: The Devil's Guard Dog   Fri May 12, 2017 8:57 pm

Astrid was delightfully surprised at the mannerisms of the man who sat across from her and introduced himself as Blitzkrieg. He seemed to know a thing or two, judging from the way he spoke and was better yet not a stranger to giving respect with how he seemed to choose his words in a manner that suggested a sort of professional caution around The Fuhrer who would smile in response to his words before she spoke:

"Well, you seem to have answered my questions before I could even speak them - Impressive, Herr Blitzkrieg,"
Astrid said while still speaking in English yet noting his proficiency in German to herself for later reference. "I only have to ask - How would you like to serve as both my own personal guard and my fist so to speak for when I am unable to personally deal with a situation myself?" Astrid would then ask with a raised brow and that same wicked smile of hers that showed she likely was already enjoying the idea of having a personal guard and furthermore someone who would be able to dispatch with her enemies on the recently numerous occasions in which Astrid herself proved to be too busy ruling Gesellschaft to do so herself.

She would pause for a moment, to allow the offer to sink in briefly before then continuing to speak: "Of course, it would mean that I would require you to travel with me to Augsburg: Though I assure you that the pay would be well and that you would be a part of something much grander than the common Villains and their little groups that seem to be appearing here and there - We are the future of the world, after all." Astrid said with a proud look in her eyes as she took another long drink from her coffee and placed the cup gingerly down upon a saucer afterward.

"Though if that is too much to ask of you, I would still very much enjoy hiring you as an assassin from time to time - One of my Captains has a dastardly habit of letting her experiments run amok from time to time and it is hardly the job of an ordinary soldier to track them down and return them home either alive or dead." Astrid added as a secondary offer, before then allowing time for the man to respond to her queries while she kept her gaze focused upon him in waiting.

I will purify the world of those not Gifted..
Astrid Müller |Astrid's Stats|Mover Enhancement Kit | Modified Blaster Rifle | Execution Pistol | The Devil Of Augsburg

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Devil's Guard Dog   

Back to top Go down

The Devil's Guard Dog
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1