New Wave : The Super Hero RP

Unique RP That features multiple Heroes and Villains Set in a world much like our own.

HomeCalendarSearchRegisterLog in
The Beta Phase has begun! Test out all the Systems and tell us about them!

Share | 

Going across the country for the week for work and guess what? My Boss is here!(private)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Melony

Skill Sheet
Primary: Blaster
Secondary: Shaker
Learned: Striker

PostSubject: Going across the country for the week for work and guess what? My Boss is here!(private)   Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:29 am

'Freaking hell I wish I could just fly myself.' a lone, sweatered figure made her way down the streets of the ever-expanding New York City. As she waded through the mass of people, not really caring whether she bumped into them or not she couldn't help but continue to let her mind wander 'Christ I hate flying. The children, the turbulence, the complementary peanuts, EVERYTHING she hated about it. But she had to decide whether she preferred flying here once a month or making a road trip once a month. Needless to say, she decided the plane ticket would be easier on her sanity and her wallet.

'Now to find the usual car place... There it is!' She grinned as she walked into the usual place she goes to when she was in New York City. The city was so large though no one would ever remember her. She was just a face in the crowd, just a teenager with just a backpack to her name. As she walked in she adjusted the gray sweater she wore and the baggy track pants she wore, as so they didn't look like she didn't care at all, and only just mostly.

Her backpack contained everything she would need. Namely just a couple spare sets of clothing, and a fancy dress. She could get anything else she needed in the city, and while at the main building she only needs to wear her uniform. She likes to keep a set there at all times so she doesn't need to bring a spare. As much as she would love to roll the heads of some cops that try and take her in, or even kill her, she would rather not make much noise while here.

As she pulled out in her rental car, she let out a sigh. She never got to have any fun here in the U.S.A. There isn't enough fighting for her, and if there is she's never there. She sighs as she pulls out the mask from underneath her sweater and shrugs before she stops at another huge line. She liked the city, they were big and full of people. She never really felt alone, even if in reality she was. She liked smaller towns too, if only because it's easier to drive in but she couldn't live in a place like that for too long.

About an hour passed as she pulled into the parking lot of what looked to be a standard office building in the city. She groaned as she walked into the building. She flashed a badge to a security guard before she made her way down to the bottom floor in order to get herself her uniform.
Back to top Go down
Astrid
First Generation

Position : Fuhrer Of Gesellschaft
Gold Coins : 1,117,000

Skill Sheet
Primary: Dark Hunter
Secondary:
Learned:

PostSubject: Re: Going across the country for the week for work and guess what? My Boss is here!(private)   Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:59 am

It was Astrid's final visit to the American Branch of her organization for the near future. She had seen, in her mind, all that she had wished to see in the foreign land and was more than ready to take a select few of her soldiers back to Augsburg in order to become a part of Gesellschaft's Main Branch in Germany where they would take part in actual fighting rather than administrative work and simple training exercises as they did here in America. It was an honor to many who served The Fuhrer in order to be chosen as one of the select few and those who did not get chosen spent the time between The Fuhrer's return training most often in order to reach the further limits of their ability in the hopes that they would be next.

She made her way to the office building by means of her Mover abilities which allowed her to fly freely through the air with no hassle along with her Mover Enhancement Kit which only increased these abilities further. After a short trip from the hotel she had been staying at the last few days to the Office Building she would land gracefully at its doors while still clad in her heavy coat and made her way through the double glass doors, a wide grin forming on her lips as she called out to her recruits and veterans alike who were in the building:

"Soldiers of Gesellschaft! Your Fuhrer has returned to grace a lucky few of you with the opportunity to see true action on our War-front and the ability to make a name for yourselves within our ranks!" Astrid called out to her soldiers in trained English, allowing a purposefully long pause between this and her next words which she spoke with a cheerful tone. "Who wishes to prove themselves to me today and take their destined place on the Front?" She asked further into the building, making her way slowly through the office building's halls before then coming to a discreet elevator which led to the subterranean area of the base which housed the Barracks, Training Grounds, Armory and other things that a growing military could want.

She then announced happily towards the crowd as she entered the elevator: "Those who wish to prove themselves - Meet me in the Training Grounds!" She said enthusiastically, before then making her way down the elevator and finally emerging into the underground portion of the base which was essentially many stone rooms dug out within the ground and were capable of remaining standing even if the building above them were to be destroyed - that was the main reason this area of the base existed and also so that their training and other secret events could remain hidden from the public or even prying eyes.

Truth be told, the selection of those she were to bring back to Augsburg with her in order to become fully fledged Soldiers in Gesellschaft was one of the few things that brought out the joyful side of the young looking girl and did not typically involve eviscerating her opponents or otherwise killing them, unless they made it so that Astrid had no other choice or they simply got on The Fuhrer's bad side.

Marching herself down a long corridor, Astrid eventually came into the Training Grounds which was a massive stone-floored room with a roof that appeared perhaps twenty meters high and the room itself seemed to be about twenty meters by twenty meters in size - just big enough for a fight involving someone of Astrid's certain skill set while also not being large enough as to make the room unstable or to be too close to the surface in order to cause it to be easily destroyed if the facility were to come under attack.

It was in this Training Room that Astrid waited, her rifle idly slung over her shoulder and her heavy coat covering her uniform hiding just how small and fragile her frame truly appeared underneath the extra layers of protection. She knew that at least one or two individuals would take her up on the offer, though what remained to be seen was whether or not any of them would prove worthy enough of her time in order to truly be able to serve as full-time Soldiers rather than mere desk soldiers and recruiters.

Appearance:

I will purify the world of those not Gifted..
Astrid Müller |Astrid's Stats|Mover Enhancement Kit | Modified Blaster Rifle | Execution Pistol | The Devil Of Augsburg

Back to top Go down
Melony

Skill Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Going across the country for the week for work and guess what? My Boss is here!(private)   Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:47 am

As Melony had dawned her field green outfit, her two downward-facing chevrons on her sleeves showing proudly with the skull above them sitting there as a grim reminder that, if she were to go into combat she may die young. But she didn't care too much about that. What she did care about, however, was the fact that she had overheard a couple people saying that the Fuhrer of all people was here today, recruiting to bring people back to the front lines.

Now, the thought of dying young never did appeal to her, however, she DID want to serve her Fuher better, and she would get to kill the non-powered. So, almost without hesitation, she made her way into the arena with their Fuher.

As she arrives, she looks to the shorter, more adorable looking woman that she knows to be The Fuher. She could feel her nerves getting to her a bit, as she yells "Madam Fuher! I wish to accompany you back to the motherland! Please allow me to have this dual with you!" afterward, she gave her boss a salute and waited for her response.
Back to top Go down
Astrid
First Generation

Skill Sheet
Secondary:
Learned:

PostSubject: Re: Going across the country for the week for work and guess what? My Boss is here!(private)   Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:21 pm

Astrid was pleased to see one of her Soldiers approach her soon after the offer had been made, a smile crept upon her lips as she responded to the other's desire to accompany her to the Motherland. This type of patriotism and devotion was something that the young Fuhrer was always glad to see and even further so since it meant that she would have a chance to gauge this girl's ability with her own hands:

"Very well, Let us not waste any time then," Astrid said sternly, keeping her rifle slung over her shoulder and channeling her Energy through her body in order to activate her Blast Shield as she raised her hands in a typical fighting stance with one being further away from her face and clenched into a fist and the other being nearer to her face and clenched, and one leg being further forward than the other. "Show me your potential, and I will decide whether or not you are worthy of being part of the Front." She said further before then moving forward utilizing her Mover type abilities to just barely hover herself up from the ground and perform a spinning kick upwards towards the other woman's head with the intention to disorient her and then following this up with a palm strike towards the other's chest with the intent to knock the wind out of her before then jumping backwards and giving herself roughly five meters of distance between herself and Melony.

She then allowed for a few moments in order to give Melony a chance to attack in return as well as seeing how the other woman would react to her attacks, knowing that if the woman would be unable to withstand her very first attacks then she would not be fit for the Front where she could expect much worse from their enemies if she were caught in the line of fire.

While waiting, Astrid's eyes would change from blue to a brilliant amber color showing that another one of her abilities had been activating, allowing the woman to perceive and thus react at a quicker rate than she was previously able to do so although this was mostly so that she could watch how the other woman reacted and attacked with greater detail.

"Do not hold back, show me all that you have," Astrid said towards the other woman, as she waited patiently for Melony's next move. "This is a test of your abilities, after all." She then concluded, continuing to stare towards the other woman silently.

Abilities Used:

Astrid Müller |Astrid's Stats|Mover Enhancement Kit | Modified Blaster Rifle | Execution Pistol | The Devil Of Augsburg

Last edited by Astrid on Wed May 03, 2017 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added Vitality Cost to the post.)
Back to top Go down
Melony

Skill Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Going across the country for the week for work and guess what? My Boss is here!(private)   Mon May 01, 2017 10:44 pm

As her opponent gave her opening lines, Melony began to prepare for what could be the hardest fight she had ever had to deal with. As she dawned her mask, she began to prepare her battle strategy. She knew she wasn't super smart, and that her powers could be very limiting, but she had a trick or two up her sleeve. She just had to hope that it would work out for the best. So now upon her face is a mask, that is patterned as if someone carved a jack-o-lantern out of a watermelon instead of a pumpkin.

As soon as the other woman began to move, Melony released a flash of light. Due to her much slower reaction time, the woman was about half way to her when the flash was released. She smirked at how lucky she was that she could deal with frontal attacks like this. As she created the flash of light, her hands quickly came together, and she began to generate a fireball between her hands. As fast as she physically could, she stepped to the side, and throw the fireball at the Fuhrer. However, she didn't aim for a direct hit, instead aiming for the ground just past her.

When the fireball landed, it detonated, the explosion pushing her towards Melony. Melony smirked under her mask, as her fists began to spark with lighting. She made a mad dash forward, and with all her might attempted to punch her in the face with her patented Thunder Punch.

Moves used:

Back to top Go down
Astrid
First Generation

Skill Sheet
Secondary:
Learned:

PostSubject: Re: Going across the country for the week for work and guess what? My Boss is here!(private)   Wed May 03, 2017 9:17 pm

Impressive. That was the word that came to mind as Astrid took note of her subordinates abilities and her rather acute strategy as the flash temporarily dazed the young looking blonde only for her then to be pushed forward by an explosion towards her opponent and student of sorts. It was all remarkably well executed and Astrid saw that this woman held a good deal of potential ability in actual combat if she planned all of her battles in such a manner or was able to come up with such plans on the fly as she seemed to have done here.

Astrid knew, however, that there was more to battle than making a show of things or simple planning - pure strength when it came down to it was the deciding factor of all battles in her own opinion. And so, when the woman's fist came towards her, she simply let it make contact with her Blast Shield which would show as a series of hexagonal patterns covering an area around the Fuhrer's body and hardly seeming to flinch at the attack as Astrid would use the hopefully resulting moment of surprise in order to kick the woman in the side with her left leg and following this with a simple punch towards her chest again in an attempt to knock the wind from her or even knock her down if she were able to make a direct hit seeing as she was much closer now than before.

She waited, then to see what the woman's reaction would be to her attacks while also keeping her guard up in case the other woman had dodged and managed to retaliate, though she was fairly confident that using her full speed her subordinate would have trouble keeping pace with the much more well-trained Fuhrer.

Back to top Go down
Melony

Skill Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Going across the country for the week for work and guess what? My Boss is here!(private)   Sat May 20, 2017 4:56 pm

The moment the hexagonal shapes appeared, Melony had lost. She barely saw the fist fly in a punch that sent her flying, and that was after she had suspected a follow up to the kick. The punch hit her upper chest and she dropped like a rock. She hit the ground on her back with a thud and began to pant a bit. 'Damn, the boss lady HURTS' she thought to herself as she held the spot that was hit. She knew it was going to at least bruise by tomorrow.

After a moment, she decided to pull herself together and attempt to stand up. She stood back up shakily, and a little disoriented, but she could stand. Again shakily and slowly, she held her hands up in front of herself, and the tell-tale aura of her abilities lighting up a light blue around her. She released the chilling air out, though due to a lack of focus due to persisting pain it was less the freezing winds of the arctic and more a light breeze on a cool summer day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going across the country for the week for work and guess what? My Boss is here!(private)   

Back to top Go down

Going across the country for the week for work and guess what? My Boss is here!(private)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1