New Wave : The Super Hero RP

Unique RP That features multiple Heroes and Villains Set in a world much like our own.

HomeCalendarSearchRegisterLog in
The Beta Phase has begun! Test out all the Systems and tell us about them!

Share | 

Daily Dosage

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Helena Richter

Position : Gesellschaft Head Of Medical

PostSubject: Daily Dosage   Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:35 am

Crimson eyes flickered over a patch of documents on her desk, each in neat stacks next to one another with proper information and stamped approvals. Those records however were far from her mind right now, it seemed that whenever she engrossed herself in some type of work she passed the time much quicker. Her red eyes shifted over several blood test vials, each labeled with given names and types to make sure that it was neat and none would be mistaken. If there was one thing that could keep her busy it was the work towards the cure for Mira, her twin's, disease.

Looking under a microscope at the developments of one of the test blood samples between glass slides, she began to bite along her lower lip, nervous. Nothing she was doing was seeming to work against the disease and it was causing her to suffer some mild internal panic even if her outward expression was stoic. She had an urge to almost lose her temper over how stubborn this all was and even with her powers she couldn't just heal away the disease in fear her powers might fail and kill the only family member she has left.

Helena pushed against the desk with a hand and slid back in her chair away from the scope, taking off the glasses she wore and rubbing gloved digits over her tired eyelids. As much as she tended to get on about other people taking care of themselves, she barely got enough sleep and only took breaks to eat and drink when she knew she absolutely needed to. Every other moment was put towards either the development of the cure or taking care of patients that her assistant would come notify her on.

Speaking of the assistant, after a few moments of mumbling to herself, Helena heard a knock against the door-frame and turned her eyes over onto it. Elaine, Helena's assistant, spoke up after giving a bow of their head in respect; ["Pardon the interruption, it appears that we'll be able to handle most of the patients this evening just fine but we will need to a restock of supplies before tomorrow morning."] Helena was about to say something in affirmation before Elaine seemed to speak again, as though she had forgotten the following information.

["Ah, also - pardon me for almost forgetting, it seems that one of one of the branch head's will be arriving shortly to visit. The details as to who wasn't told to us but I figured I would let you know."] A visitor from another division? Well it was true it wasn't uncommon for them to come from time to time but normally it was just for reports and calculations on wounded numbers. ["I'll put in a fresh order for supplies now and ask Scheifer to deliver it. Thank you for letting me know Elaine, you may carry on."] With Helena's approval, Elaine turned and left off down the hallway.

A long tired sigh slipped free and she stood up from her chair, rubbing over her back with a slight groan. There was a few faces she could see coming to visit Medical but only one really demanded her attention usually. She wasn't sure if that was the person visiting so she just went back to her work at the microscope after sitting back down, leaving her door open with full expectations that it wouldn't matter - of course that was only if the person visiting wasn't going to step into the room.

["The disease seems to spread to most of the blood types in the end but some types are a bit slower to get attacked by the disease, most notably being O- which was a full 48 hours slower than the others. I'll have to start with a slow dosage of Clonidine and see if it effects anything..."] Her german was quick but soft-spoken and was the main language that she tended to speak when not in a foreign land.

Her hair was tied back in it's usual curved bun and her military uniform was on save for a clean white cover vest over the front to keep any of the blood samples from accidentally staining her if there was an accident. ["I'm going to need more caffeine to keep me through the day it seems..."] Normally there was a full pot readily made somewhere within the staff room but she wasn't quite ready yet to get up and go pour some. All in all, today was supposed to be just like any other, uneventful and meticulous on furthering her work progress.

(Author's Note: Brackets on dialogue means the language is the character's native tongue instead of english - in this case, German.)

Last edited by Helena Richter on Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:25 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Astrid
First Generation

Position : Fuhrer Of Gesellschaft
Gold Coins : 1,117,000

Skill Sheet
Primary: Dark Hunter
Secondary:
Learned:

PostSubject: Re: Daily Dosage   Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:58 am

Just having left a small skirmish that she herself had taken part in, Astrid was feeling rather high-spirited when arriving at the Medical Headquarters of her military's Medical Branch in order to speak with it's Head and her former personal Nurse whom she had come to know as 'Helena' and had given the position to her due to a combination of her proven medical expertise as well as the fact she needed such a position in order to care for her sick sister who seemed to have a disease which Astrid herself knew next to nothing about as she had not bothered to question the woman too much on it due to lack of wanting to bring up morbid topics around such a woman as her.

Landing herself at the front door of the Medical Headquarters, Astrid promptly entered and waved her way past a few armed guards until reaching the room in which the Head Doctor was staying and was pleasantly surprised to find the door open as she strode inside, announcing herself with a wide grin on her lips:

["Captain Richter!"] Astrid said, stepping further into the room as she would spread her arms out broadly in a show of enthusiasm for their meeting. ["I hope I am not interrupting you, but I wish to borrow you for a moment."] She said further, lowering her arms as she now laced her hands idly behind her back and continued to speak while gazing towards the woman with the same sly grin of hers. ["You are always working and never seeming to enjoy yourself all that much - So what say you to a little bit of a break with your Fuhrer?"] Astrid said, giving a warm and perhaps surprisingly kind-hearted laugh before then offering a hand out towards the other woman, waiting for her to respond to the offer with her hand extended.

Truthfully, Astrid hated to see the woman work so hard and seem to enjoy herself so little - she understood that she had her own worries to tend to, but there was a time and a place for work and a time for leisure. And Astrid figured that now was just a good of a time as any to enjoy a little bit of time off and help one of her subordinates in the process, one that had been with her for as long as Helena and whom was perhaps one of the few people who knew of the Fuhrer's true predicaments as well as her physical and mental conditions that made her into the woman she was now.

Image:

I will purify the world of those not Gifted..
Astrid Müller |Astrid's Stats|Mover Enhancement Kit | Modified Blaster Rifle | Execution Pistol | The Devil Of Augsburg

Back to top Go down
Helena Richter

PostSubject: Re: Daily Dosage   Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:44 am

Helena was about half-way into some more research, making notes on a pad of paper beside the microscope when she heard someone's footsteps drawing near. Originally she wrote it off but given that the voice that carried after it was none other than Astrid Muller - her own patient in the past, her attention fully shifted over and she lifted her head back from the microscope to look over at the slightly combat-worn woman that was significantly shorter than herself, but height didn't make the soldier as Astrid was quick to show anybody with ease.

The young-looking blonde shifted her arms outwards with joy at their meeting when speaking towards her and the faintest traces of a smile perked at the corners of the Doctor's lips. ["Welcome back, Fuhrer."] While normally Helena might've humored the idea of calling Astrid by her name, this was not the place for informality. The other seemed to worry just slightly about interrupting her work but a shake of the head was returned. ["No, I'm rather ahead on my schedule since I've had no interruptions as of late so this is a fine break."]

Helena knew that sly grin when she saw it, usually she thought it must be from plans set up by Astrid going just as she wanted them to but one could never be sure with the Fuhrer honestly. ["Always working...? Well, I suppose that is true, but it's not as though I do not enjoy myself - whenever I find new advances towards my research I do feel a bit joyful. I see your point though."] Helena was hesitant to leave her work alone for too long but she figured that this was not a bad idea and being offered a break at the Fuhrer's request was probably rare as far as she knew.

["Did you have anything in mind, Fuhrer? I've been on a break with only a few people before and those times they just tended to ask me to drink with them - though I rarely partake in alcohol."] It wasn't as though she couldn't drink, rather she was just too strict with herself, getting drunk was wasted time to her... her mindset was still too stiff. ["Also, if I may - did you just come back from battle? If you've any injuries at all I can tend to them before we take that break you mentioned. I'd rather make sure you're alright than worry about it during."]

Her hands busied themselves with adjusting the white gloves on each other, her touch as a Doctor was precise but also gentle. In her time taking care of Astrid she never seemed to do anything that would hurt her patient more than they initially were and always made sure to relieve their pain. Helena knew that Astrid was one that fought on the battlefield with her companions and so getting hurt was sometimes unavoidable but it wasn't without Helena hoping that she would return without getting harmed.

Skill Sheet
Secondary:
Learned:

PostSubject: Re: Daily Dosage   Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:25 am

["Perhaps a trip to the park would do you some good - I hear that the birds are particularly active and fresh air does well for someone who spends most of their time cooped up with their tools all day."] Astrid said with a light smile, before then quickly speaking further in order to try and dispel the other woman's worries. ["And I assure you - I've not got a scratch on me. Little can touch the Devil Of Augsburg."] She said with a widened smile on her lips as she brought up the title that some had given her and that the Fuhrer herself had taken quite a liking to as she felt it demonstrated her power and helped to instill fear in her enemies and encourage her own soldiers seeing as they had someone of such power on their side.

["If you worry so much, you may just give yourself a heart-attack you know."] She then prodded jokingly while poking the other woman in the side before then gesturing for the woman to follow her as Astrid would begin making her way out of the medical headquarters and down a road which was thankfully not all too far from one of Augsburg's local parks which the Fuhrer intended to take her quite overworked subordinate to in the hopes that the change of scenery and some time with a friend and former patient would help in clearing the woman's mind and perhaps give her some relaxation after having spent god knows how many hours slaving away in that lab of hers. The Fuhrer knew the reason for it, and she could not help even with her severely numbed emotions but feel pity for the Doctor and a pang of guilt in that she was not able to do more personally in order to help her. Though, she supposed that was one of the many things her people were fighting for in a sense and that was enough for her to keep her resolve.

Astrid would offer her hand to the other woman as they walked, allowing the Doctor to hold it if she wished and doing so because she wanted to show the other woman that this little outing was not about a superior and a subordinate, but two friends who were there for one another when it counted - even if Astrid herself had a hard time in feeling friendship or kindness towards others, she would at least try.

If the Doctor followed along up until this point, Astrid would lead her into the local park and find a nice bench situated under a large blooming tree in front of a small pond and sit herself down before then patting the area next to her with a smile and waiting for Helena to take a seat as she looked out at the pond with a faint smile:

["Even with the war, places like this can still manage to be beautiful."]Astrid mused, continuing to speak in a quiet voice towards the other woman while gazing out at the pond. ["And even with that dreadful work of yours, you still manage to be the kind Doctor I always knew."] Astrid added, a faint smile visible on her lips as she closed her eyes for a moment and seemed to be indulging in the sounds of nature around them although would be fully attentive if Helena were to speak towards her while she did so.

Astrid Müller |Astrid's Stats|Mover Enhancement Kit | Modified Blaster Rifle | Execution Pistol | The Devil Of Augsburg

Back to top Go down
Helena Richter

PostSubject: Re: Daily Dosage   Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:19 pm

Helena was used to the sound of the birds just outside of her office window so she knew how to shut them out in the back of her mind but sometimes she would allow their chirping to soothe her. The idea of going outside for some fresh air as well was a nice thought, usually she didn't consider her office stuffy or closed in but in retrospect it wasn't a huge lab either so some people might've gotten claustrophobic if they had to fill in Helena's shoes. Still, the park was somewhere that she never really went to - figures, her usual routine was from early morning to late at night in the lab over and over again for weeks at a time.

["A trip to the park...? Hm, well it's not somewhere I wouldn't go so that sounds like it could be nice."] Up until now her expression was neutral only saved by the slightest curl at the edges of her lips - soon brought further into a smile by the assurance that the blonde wasn't harmed on the battlefield. The 'Devil of Augsburg', such a title it was and it rolled nicely off the tongue which made it unforgettable for enemies and allies alike. Helena had her own title - though she never really found a fondness in it. Who would ever want to be treated by someone called the 'Demon Nurse'? ["Good, I'd probably have a long talk with your subordinates if they allowed you of all people to be harmed easily."] Well, at the very least she lived up to the title in her sternness.

There was plenty of things for Helena to worry about but the Fuhrer's words made her mentally step back a bit - she didn't need to let Astrid worry over her. ["I'm sure if there is anything that will give me a heart-attack, it'd be the coffee that's in the lounge, Doctor Reiner seems to find it amusing to make so much of it that I end up with some of it being lukewarm when I need a refill."] She sighed and rubbed at her temple, she cared for her staff members but some of them caused more trouble for her than they knew. The poke at her side from Astrid roused her to focus again and she watched the gesture.

Figuring it best not to walk around with her lab-coat on, she slipped it off of her shoulders and curved it around the back of the chair at her desk. Turning around to catch the other woman half-way out of the door she strode along after her, soon coming up from behind to rest at an even pace beside Astrid. A few of the other employees from the Medical Branch gave waves towards Helena, even a few asking where she was going but she just settled them down with a smooth; "Just heading out for a few minutes, I'll be back soon." Many of those curious had seemed to give little knowing smiles towards the Fuhrer, thanking her without words for giving their Head Doctor some time off.

Once outside, Helena closed her eyes for a few moments as they walked, just feeling the warmth of the sun on her face. The wind blew along her soft violet locks of hair and they swayed in their tied bun behind her head. When she opened her gaze back open, a hand had been offered out to her by Astrid to take hold of, the gesture appreciated as it meant a few moments longer that she could just keep her eyes closed beneath the sunlight. She wrapped her gloved hand around Astrid's palm and allowed the shorter woman to drive their movements in whichever way she wanted to go. This was nice even if she couldn't verbally express it.

Helena was just as emotionally and friendship-wise impaired as she didn't have many she could call a 'friend' at all with Astrid just threading the line in-between being a patient/fuhrer and a friend, she was the closest thing Helena had to one. Her trust in her old patient wasn't unfounded as she never felt Astrid lead her astray before - whether in answering medical questions or the few times that Helena questioned the actions of others only for Astrid to help her understand. To her, the Fuhrer was always there and when the world became to confusing, Astrid was the one that bothered to lend a hand.

She felt them both stop abruptly and she figured they must've arrived, letting her lids peer open slowly to a vivid world all around. A blooming tree with petals that shook with the breeze, the smell of freshly cut grass and with people abound here and there with their family and friends, flowers across the edges of the park. It was a lot to take in but she didn't know what to say about it all just yet, noticing Astrid patting the side of the bench she had lowered down upon. Helena wouldn't keep the other girl waiting for very long, letting her free hand sift along the bottom of her skirt to fold it against her legs enough that it wouldn't crease when she sat down.

Following where Astrid was looking, the ruby eyes watched the calm pond across from them. What the other girl said just now, that war left some places like this alone and beautiful. While it was true that the battles hadn't covered the entire world - the fear still lingered that maybe one day it might. ["It's a wonder, truly. No matter how many wars carry on, there are those willing to bring the world back up into it's old beauty again."] Her eyes turned onto Astrid beside her at the compliment - her sister probably would've blushed from hearing something like that but Helena had to think of a proper response before she returned the words in kind.

["My work is in some sense, my passion. However, there is a passion far greater than just the work alone and it's the time that I spend with my patients. Human life isn't easily replaceable and it's why there is value to some people in the lives of those they grow close to rather than a stranger but who is to say that stranger couldn't become the best friend you've ever had? I want to make a world where even if you get hurt, there'll be someone to pick you up again, that cares for you. So I'll save every life that I can with these hands of mine and it was you that gave me the ability to actually do something with myself far sooner than I would have alone, so I'll always be grateful to you."]

Skill Sheet
Secondary:
Learned:

PostSubject: Re: Daily Dosage   Mon May 01, 2017 5:22 am

["You have a much kinder outlook on the world than I do, though that is something I envy."] Astrid would say in response to Helena's words, her eyes opening as she gazed ahead of them and fell silent for a moment before finally speaking again, a soft sigh escaping the Fuhrer's lips. ["I am sure you noticed by now but I my body itself was altered by my father from a young age - I was never meant to grow nor to change, truly, I was meant to be the perfect successor in his eyes and I suppose I have become that after all that has happened to me."] She said, perhaps for the first time in ages she was sharing something as deeply personal as details of her own life and Helena would be one of the very few who would ever hear her do so.

["I was kidnapped along with a dear friend of mine in Berlin years ago, we were held for ransom and tortured for an entire week..."] Astrid began, gritting her teeth as she recalled all the pain and suffering that she had endured as only a young child of no older than ten and each blow of fists and weapons against her fragile body echoed in her mind and her body felt the pain as if it were new while the young looking girl continued her story. ["We were only found because of our screams of pain and the police came to save us from those bastards - they hardly recognized me from how starved I had become and how badly I had been beaten..."] Astrid continued her story, her hands shaking as she held them together in an attempt to get them to stop. ["After that, the psychologist said that I was never truly the same and that I was something he called 'disassociated' with reality because all I would talk about were fantasies of other worlds and once he finally coaxed me to talk about what happened - my desire to do to them what they had done to me one hundred thousand times over awoke something within me: My Gift."] She continued, staring ahead of herself at the water in the pond and falling silent for a few moments before speaking further.

["God had given me this Gift to kill scum like them, and I soon realized that they were but small parts of a larger picture: They had known about the Gifts that God hid even from myself and chose that reason in order to kidnap me and my dear friend and so I had learned what my true mission was to be."] Astrid said, clenching her hands into fists now as she took a deep breath in order to calm herself down from the memories before she concluded her speech.

["I needed to kill those without Gifts, I needed to ensure that no Gifted would ever have to endure what I had and in order to do so all those without needed to be under my heel or buried beneath it."] She said sternly, staring at the water for a few long moments before changing the subject quietly.

["And you are the first that I have told this to since I left Berlin ten years ago: Because I trust you sincerely, Helena."] Astrid said, her voice surprisingly soft and actually more resembling her childish appearance than her typical darker tones which normally came from the young girl's lips. It was clear that this retelling of her childhood was difficult for her and that her doing so was furthermore a large symbol of trust towards the Doctor and perhaps was her way of trying to say that she considered the woman as more than simply her personal Doctor, but as a friend too.

["So if you ever wish to speak with me as more than simply a Fuhrer, but as a friend and confidant: Feel more than free to do so."]
She concluded, turning her gaze from the water and onto Helena with a gentle smile, trying her best to appear normal despite her almost universally eerie smiles that came as a result of her bio-tinkered form.

Back to top Go down
Helena Richter

PostSubject: Re: Daily Dosage   Tue May 02, 2017 5:26 pm

Indeed, perhaps she had a much more kinder approach to the world but it was not without reasoning that Astrid saw the world in a much darker sense than Helena did. It was true, Helena figured that Astrid's physiology was not average for a human being, it was something that she promised to keep secret to herself as a part of her patient confidentiality, she'd never betray Astrid in such a way. Though to hear of the reason why it was done was still new to her and it made her gloved fingers clench at the wooden boards of the bench they were sitting on, rather close to cracking it from the pressure.

When Astrid began to explain how both she and her friend were taken and following after, tortured, Helena's red eyes eyes a slight more alight... almost losing control a bit over her power which seeped through the air around her like a pain reliever drug - enveloping her Fuhrer's body and beginning to slightly try to quell the recalls of pain. She didn't just idle there when she saw Astrid's hands shaking, almost immediately moving her own to cup around the shivering pair from the recollection of memories that no doubt haunted her mind.

Helena knew that deep down, inside of her heart there were feelings of concern and care towards Astrid. She was impaired at expressing them verbally but there was no hesitation behind physically doing so. A cradled pair of warm hands around another smaller pair... the lean against the Fuhrer's side by the taller woman and eventually even a hug as she continued to explain. Her arms sifted along the sides of her old patient and the person she considered as close a friend as any other now these days. A feeling inside told her this wasn't because of any concern towards a patient but the truest sense of feelings towards a friend that so desperately she felt needed someone she could trust... that would be here for her when the memories got to be too much to handle.

Gifts of God she called them, like Helena's powers were something a higher being touched down to her with. She wasn't so sure if that were true, why didn't she have these powers when her mother was weak? Or before her sister became ill? She could have spent time learning them more... developing them much more... but it was irrelevant. She didn't need a deity to believe in, not that she'd ever rule it out. It was just that she had these powers now and she was determined to use them to help, letting her hug almost act like a soothing medication - gentle and light to help wash away Astrid's worry and anger, however little it may.

["Gifted or not, anyone that would harm you, might as well be harming me too Astrid."] Helena didn't use the girl's first name alone very often so for her to do it now was something special - something the nurse meant to be meaningful. ["Even if the world crashes down around you, even if it's set ablaze from a path too far stepped that we cannot turn back from it... I'm going to be there beside you. I'll cover you til my last breath, without worry of injury I'll help you to keep moving forward to reach your goals at the end. You're... well..."] Her hands came to cup the blonde's chin.

Tilting it upwards so that those vivid blue eyes of the shorter woman could look into her own ruby gaze, she spoke with a smile. There was compassion behind what she said, a first behind true emotions that the Nurse normally lacked but with being able to talk to Astrid like this? She was beginning to understand herself and the way she felt a little more, breaking the shell around her wouldn't be easy but she was on the right path to doing so all thanks to Astrids help. She had her to thank for it.

["...My most trusted friend, right?"]

Skill Sheet
Secondary:
Learned:

PostSubject: Re: Daily Dosage   Sun May 07, 2017 11:22 am

Astrid was comforted by the feeling of the Nurse's hands on hers and the feeling of her body's warmth seeping against her own somewhat cold frame. Moments like this were rare for Astrid, not only in the fact that someone was this close to her but that they were comforting and treating the Fuhrer with compassion that she herself was not used to: Not even from her parents, who viewed her more along the lines of a prized creation of sorts rather than an actual daughter who deserved care not for the simple fact she was built in the image of a 'perfect specimen' but for the fact she was their flesh and blood.

A soft smile crept along the lips of the Fuhrer, one that surprisingly did not have the eerie appearance she almost always did when speaking to others: It appeared real, genuine and perhaps most surprisingly of all had a hint of compassion in it that seemed to speak where her words did not about how much she cared for the other woman before her and what she had done for the young girl throughout her life:

["No, Helena..."] Astrid said quietly, correcting the other woman in calling her a friend as that soft smile remained upon her lips. ["At least to me: You are family."] She would add in clarification, gently wrapping her arms around the nurse and giving her a gentle squeeze of a hug before then loosening her grip somewhat and speaking again after a short pause.

["I am glad to know that at least I have some who would be by my side through it all: Even more so to know it is someone as kind and strong as you, Helena."] Astrid would say while slowly returning her gaze to the pond ahead of them, her eyes seeming to narrow slightly in a relaxed manner while speaking out towards the water. ["We've much ahead of us, and I will not lie that it will be a sordid affair: But this is the path we must take to fix this world, to lead others along in this evolution of man..."] She said quietly, her expression fading into an unreadable seemingly expressionless gaze as she looked to the water in a thoughtful manner. ["Though, for now: I could get used to moments like this, away from all of the cannons and bloodshed even if it is only for a short while."] Astrid concluded as she leaned against the other woman gently and closed her eyes, seeming to show her trust for Helena as she placed herself in a vulnerable position such as this with her despite her usual stiff and militaristic demeanor.

In this moment, Astrid honestly did feel as if she could forget the constant war and even her own motives for a few moments and rather enjoyed the feeling of comfort that such a close friendship brought and furthermore the relief of being able to get her story off of her chest for the first time since leaving her psychologist in Berlin was a rather freeing feeling. As far as her days had been lately, Astrid considered this one to be going rather perfect.

Back to top Go down
Helena Richter

PostSubject: Re: Daily Dosage   Sun May 07, 2017 11:39 pm

Curious, one word out of many to describe what it was that Helena had been feeling about the Fuhrer when she had seemed to rest back against her in the middle of her hug but the truly intriguing part was the smile that was born from the hug itself. It was pure, untainted by the venom so familiar to the battlefield -- she could tell, Astrid seemed to be genuinely happy. The emotion had been lost on Helena for a long time, what was it like to be genuinely happy? She found herself wondering that a few times in the past but only now did it really click. This emotion she felt in her chest, being able to be around someone that you care for in a relaxing situation where none of the stress of Helena's research or her sister's condition was crushing her like weight.

It only seemed to double further as Astrid spoke about how Helena wasn't a friend to her, but more-so like Family. In a way, she couldn't fully comprehend such an idea - at least not without reflecting back on what Astrid had spoken about her past being like, that void of what real family was supposed to be. Even Helena knew the love of her mother when she was younger, she knew what it was like after she lost her to be devoid of that familial love from all but her sister. To hear that Astrid thought of her in such a high regard made Helena smile more, her red eyes almost threatened to shed a tear - overcome slightly in these emotions but she held it back.

She wouldn't interrupt Astrid speaking further, even after the returned hug ceased and their collective gaze settled outwards towards the pond together. To be trusted so much, to be given this respect from her patient that believed in her to this degree? There was no finer self-satisfaction then to know she had been able to affect Astrid positively and better her life. Thus, when she said that she could get used to these times away from the battlefield, from the bloodshed and cannon attacks, Helena nodded and actually helped Astrid to lay along the bench for a change.

["Then rest your eyes for now, Astrid... I will be here to awaken you after you sleep for a while. My work can wait, it is not going anywhere, I see now what these breaks with you are like and I want to experience it for a little while longer."] She spoke in a soft hushed tone, resting the blonde's head upon her lap and sifting her fingers through the hair of the shorter female's hair. It was her way of trying to help Astrid wind down further and actually be able to sleep without worry of someone interrupting or another attack.

["I shall be here, right here. I won't go anywhere, so sleep for a while, I'll wake you up when it's time for us to head back. You just focus on this task alone; try to have a happy dream -- you can tell me all about it when you wake up, Okay?"]

Skill Sheet
Secondary:
Learned:

PostSubject: Re: Daily Dosage   Fri May 12, 2017 8:40 pm

["Maybe a short nap would be good, after doing nothing but wage war day and night... A moment of silence could be good."] Astrid would say quietly in response to Helena's words as she closed her eyes and would begin to slowly drift off to sleep in a show of vulnerability for the Fuhrer who so often kept her guard up constantly was more likely to shoot someone than to shake their hand, she always seemed so outwardly violent and cold - yet here she would seem utterly different if for only in this moment.

As she rested, Astrid began to dream that the war was over and that she was victorious: She dreamt of her home being a peaceful log cabin in a meadow and her military uniform being replaced by a simple white dress that was befitting a child more so than a military leader as she was.

She slowly moved through large fields of tall grass near the cabin as the sound of birds and a peaceful brook nearby filled the air all around her with a peaceful serenity that almost brought tears to the girl's eyes as she lived through the dream of what could be and what she secretly wanted beneath all of her burning hatred and lust for war and blood; Peace, and to live a life that was truly her own and not something that was a result of what the world force her into and what her parents would have wanted her to become.

She would rest for a few hours unless the other woman would wake her and in the meantime her own officers would go about taking care of affairs within her office, allowing for The Fuhrer to have this time to rest with no worries as to whether or not her work would be done.

Back to top Go down
Helena Richter

PostSubject: Re: Daily Dosage   Sun May 14, 2017 12:44 am

Crimson eyes that scanned only her research now focused on the one little woman that rested in her lap with such faith that it spoke more of their friendship than words could manage. Her digits lined through the long blonde locks of the girl, leaning back. She began to imagine what the world would be like if everything was this peaceful, would she have moments like these with Astrid? Could she have finished her sister's cure?

It didn't matter, nothing mattered right now to Helena beyond just living in this moment for however long it could last. She never took breaks, never really celebrated holidays and she even ignored her birthdays to work, just work. It was thanks to Astrid that she could relax so she was thankful.

Letting Astrid rest for an hour and a half, she lightly rubbed the girl's shoulder. ["Awaken, Astrid. It's time we head back..."] Her voice was soft, careful not to spark any surprise in the smaller woman if she could manage it. She wanted the other to wake peacefully, even going as far as to make an inquiry further if she awoke.

["Did you sleep well? I almost fell asleep somewhere in the middle of it all, there was something serene about this park in the midst of the day time... we'll have to come back here later so that we can do this again. If you wish to, that is."] It was a genuine offer, one that Helena internally hoped the Fuhrer might humor again. This was the first that Helena really felt like she had fun doing something outside of that god awful office. There was no paperwork, no gunfire or military practices, just a peaceful evening with the Fuhrer.

PostSubject: Re: Daily Dosage   

Back to top Go down

Daily Dosage
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1