New Wave : The Super Hero RP

Unique RP That features multiple Heroes and Villains Set in a world much like our own.

HomeCalendarSearchRegisterLog in
The Beta Phase has begun! Test out all the Systems and tell us about them!

Share | 

Under New Management

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Astrid
First Generation

Position : Fuhrer Of Gesellschaft
Gold Coins : 1,117,000

Skill Sheet
Primary: Dark Hunter
Secondary:
Learned:

PostSubject: Under New Management   Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:00 am

Astrid found herself again visiting a foreign country after her Scouts had reported to her about a specific Powered individual residing there that she may find useful to add to her repertoire. The man in question, if her scouts had been correct, lived in this city and would be rather easy to find due to having distinctive neon pink eyes that would no doubt stand out among a crowd of civilians.

The Fuhrer herself stood out as well, being just under five feet tall with a bolt-action rifle slung over her should and wearing a distinctive green military uniform with a red jewel hanging from her neck that bore the "Uruz" or "Power" rune that served as a symbol of her growing Empire of Gesellschaft and as a reminder to those who saw her that she had no intention of hiding the fact she was "Gifted" in the sense that she had Powers along with a minority of the population had developed for years now after a strange event awakened them that Astrid herself knew little about.

She moved along the busy streets, her eyes gazing to and from various citizens before she eventually came across a rather busy looking coffee shop and decided to settle herself in there and wait to see if her target of acquisition chose to pass by or even enter the shop himself as, if her information was correct, he was bound to live in this area or at least traveled here often enough to make one believe so.

["A nice coffee would do about now.."] She muttered to herself in her natural tongue of German, running a hand through her own locks of blonde hair as that naturally eerie and somewhat offputting smile of hers manifested upon her lips as she ordered a coffee for herself and took a seat at one of the establishment's many booths, waiting and attempting to relax herself after a long day of both traveling and dealing with affairs concerning her many Branches that she found herself in command of - it was tiring and rather stressful work, being Fuhrer, but it was something she knew needed to be done and would not rest until the goal of her people was fulfilled: To secure the future of the Human race with Gifted at the forefront, all of those not Gifted being either purged or enslaved - Those were her people's and her own ideals.

["I wonder if this man will be more receptive than that last girl..."]
Astrid muttered to herself as she waited, gazing into her coffee idly for the moment as she got a few strange looks from the patrons who recognized her from articles or pictures on the internet as the Fuhrer of a group which heavily decorated themselves in the fashion of the Third Reich not only in their clothing but their ideologies as well. It was a bit annoying having so many eyes look at you with disgust or suspicion, but Astrid simply reminded herself that these people did not understand that her people were the future and anyone opposing them was simply denying the inevitable.

Appearance:

I will purify the world of those not Gifted..
Astrid Müller |Astrid's Stats|Mover Enhancement Kit | Modified Blaster Rifle | Execution Pistol | The Devil Of Augsburg

Back to top Go down
Azure Cipher Phoenix
First Generation

Gold Coins : 10,000

Skill Sheet
Primary:
Secondary:
Learned:

PostSubject: Re: Under New Management   Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:36 am

Zack made his way to his normal Hunting ground for work with his black shades on to hide his eyes when he received a call from someone 'Hey word is that some big shot is look'n for ya.' the person told him as he smiled "You know I can only be found if I want to be found...Thanks for the info." he said crushing his phone with and then tossing it up into a trash bin. So someone what's to find me, hun, well let's see if they are worth my time, he thought to himself as he pulled out a small device that sent out a small signal of some kind. He stood next to a lamp post and waited for about a few minutes for the signal to travel.

Another signal went out as a woman on a Dirt Bike rode up to him. Zack hopped on to the bike and the two road off without even a word to one another what so ever as they went to a cafe' That acted as his base of operations for most of the time the other half was just a cafe'. Once he hopped off the bike the women left just as fast as she came to him in the first place "Wonder if that person has any powers?" he asked himself aloud as he walked into the cafe' lost in his own thoughts.

As Zack walked pass he spotted a small girl drinking coffee This little girl was looking for me! She couldn't be more than Ten, he thought to himself as he walked over to here with his shades still on. "I hear you're looking for someone? I may know where to find them for a price," he told her as taking a set across from her Let's see if my information is accurate. he told himself looking at the Child like women.

[OOC: Sorry for being late on the topic.]

Back to top Go down
Astrid
First Generation

Skill Sheet
Secondary:
Learned:

PostSubject: Re: Under New Management   Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:33 pm

Astrid could not help but laugh slightly at the man's words. He was either joking or seriously believed that the young looking Fuhrer would be willing to pay for information that her Scouts easily could gather for her - either way, it was quite an amusing way for the man to introduce himself and elicited that same eerie grin from the girl as she responded to him in a soft voice that sounded as young as she looked:

"Is that so?" She began, raising a brow as her brightly luminescent blue eyes shone as she continued to speak. "Well, perhaps this person would be interested to hear that Gesellschaft is seeking them out and that we are willing to accommodate them if they wish to join us." She would continue, before going on to explain further. "If they do not know who I am, of course, you can also let them know that I am Astrid Muller, The Fuhrer of Gesellschaft." She explained, further proving her point by gesturing to the red jewel worn on her neck adorned with the "Uruz" or "Power" rune which served as a symbol of both her position and of her group as a whole.

"Though of course, if it is money they are after - You may also assure them that the spoils of the War I am fighting are fairly given to those that earn them,"
Astrid added, her smile widening into a grin as she leaned forward towards the other man, whispering now as she spoke. "However, we are also quite opposed to cowards..." She warned, her eyes briefly flashing a brilliant amber color before returning to their ordinary blue as the young looking Fuhrer examined the man before her analytically and seemed to await his reply to her words with a calm yet still wicked smile on her lips.

Internally, Astrid was hopeful that this little soiree would prove at least informational if not useful on the whole and furthermore wondered if she should establish some more troops specifically for the purpose of recruiting those from foreign lands as she was honestly still feeling a bit sick to her stomach from having flown all the way from Augsburg to New York using her Mover abilities and occasionally avoiding anti-air emplacements that mistook her for a bomb or something of the sort due to her combination of high speed and small frame.

Furthermore she wondered if she should declare one of her soldiers as her personal assistant: After all, she had quite a backlog of work to be done and there was only so much that she could do in person - Paperwork and the like was best left to someone devoted purely to that cause and Astrid herself never cared much for it anyway.

Although for now, her focus was on the present and on awaiting a reply from the man before her; This was her main task as of present and she would devote herself to it until she determined whether or not her potential recruitment candidate was worth her time and effort.

Astrid Müller |Astrid's Stats|Mover Enhancement Kit | Modified Blaster Rifle | Execution Pistol | The Devil Of Augsburg

Back to top Go down
Azure Cipher Phoenix
First Generation

Skill Sheet
Primary:
Secondary:
Learned:

PostSubject: Re: Under New Management   Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:47 am

As the women spoke Zack smiled slightly as he removed his shades showing her, his Neon Pink eyes "Well well well I didn't think you would be worth my time but I'll give you a test run." he said extending his hand to her If she even thinks of crossing me, I will kill her, he thought as one of the workers came over and asked him what he would like. "Oh I'm not staying much longer me and my friend are about to head out," he told them putting his shades back on "I would like to see what you can do Astrid," he added. The room cafe' had started to get really busy one Zack stood up and made his way to the street corner.

Back to top Go down
Astrid
First Generation

Skill Sheet
Secondary:
Learned:

PostSubject: Re: Under New Management   Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:49 am

Astrid rose a brow as the man seemed to arrogantly announce that Astrid was going to be given a 'test run' and that this man apparently had not believed she was 'worth his time' in the first place, both statements greatly aggravating the young looking Fuhrer, although she was careful to not show this as she simply gave her somewhat eerie grin towards the man and seemed to ignore his offer of a hand before then standing up when he had done so and taking her rifle up as well and holding it in her hands as she moved out to the street-corner with the man in tune with his movements.

Once they had arrived, Astrid quickly rose her rifle and brought it into the man's ribcage in a movement that was powerful enough to bruise the man internally although was not strong enough to break his ribs as she did not wish to kill him, merely intending to illustrate what she was about to say:

"Let that be your first display of my ability, and also a lesson as to not play games with me, Stranger." Astrid would say, her tone grave as she narrowed her eyes towards the man in a gaze that was clearly displeased by his actions though seemed to have little else in the way of emotions within their gaze as they seemed to shift into an amber color from their ordinary blue. "I am giving you the opportunity to join me out of generosity, and furthermore am willing to give you more than anything that you could ever gain from anyone else in this pitiful city." She continued, gripping her rifle tightly and seeming to contemplate striking out at the man again but deciding against it as she concluded her little speech. "Do not think for a moment to take advantage of my generosity, or believe that playing games with me will end up any other way than with you being placed firmly six feet into the earth below where you stand." She said in conclusion to her warning, before then seeming to regain her normal composure as her grin reappeared upon her lips and her eyes seemed to lose their rage as they returned to their previous blue color.

"Although, if you wish to see a demonstration of my abilities, I say to look no further than any number of cities that I have razed singlehandedly, or perhaps ask the thousands of soldiers that I have taken the lives of with my own Gifts," Astrid said, idly fidgeting with the jewel upon her neck as she continued to speak. "I may also be willing to demonstrate my Gifts to you in person if you truly need to see them in order to believe them."

After she had finished speaking, Astrid would sling her rifle over her shoulder and await a response from the man with a curious gaze hoping that her strike earlier was sufficient enough to teach him a lesson about not taking the situation seriously though was not against striking him again if he decided to act out or otherwise attempt and defy the Fuhrer again as her patience was already rather low as it was.

Back to top Go down
Azure Cipher Phoenix
First Generation

Skill Sheet
Primary:
Secondary:
Learned:

PostSubject: Re: Under New Management   Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:54 pm

Zack stumbled to his side as the women hit him with her rifle So that's how this is going down the thought made him laugh a little as she is the only person to try and put him in his place. "Okay fine you have a deal I'll join you just don't hit me with that thing again." the words flowed out his mouth with sincerity as he made a little smirk "So long as you can pay me and find jobs I won't question you every again Boss lady. But I have two things that are bugging me...Why me and how did you know I was gifted???" he asked her giving a slightly more serious tone with his eyes showing through the shades.

He really didn't find any reason not to join the women she did offer him everything he wants to get plus it would give him a reason to leave the city before one really dangerous found him. The only remaining question is why the leader what come this way on her own and not send her right-hand man but that wouldn't really matter now. "What kind of Gift do you have any by the way???" he asked pulling out his headphones and mp3 player pressing his back next to a light-post.

Back to top Go down
Astrid
First Generation

Skill Sheet
Secondary:
Learned:

PostSubject: Re: Under New Management   Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:53 am

"No promises on that," Astrid said sternly in response to the man's request to not be hit again with her rifle before she then began to make her way down the street. "I knew that you were Gifted thanks to my agents that I have posted around this dreadful city - I can see nearly all acts of superhuman feats thanks to them and I am able to respond as I see fit at my leisure and it just so happened that I did so in order to find you." She continued, continuing to walk down the street as she approached a parked limousine on the side of the road whose driver would quickly get out and open the door for Astrid to enter, as the young woman began to do so.

"And now that I have - I wish for you to take a trip to our office here so that we may get you accustomed to our cause and our group." Astrid then added, giving the man a business card that seemed fairly plain save for the address of an office building on the front and 'Gesellschaft' being printed on the back in thick bold lettering.

After having given the man her card and seating herself within the limo's back seat, she would then go on to answer the man's second question with a grin: "As for my Gift - Well, I suppose you will have to pay me a visit in order to find out." She would then say with a soft laugh before the driver closed the back door to the limo and gave a small bow of the head towards the pink-eyed man before entering the vehicle which would begin to drive away, leaving the man alone with only the card as a reminder as to who had visited him and where they expected him to go.

In truth, Astrid did not feel that the man would take her up on the offer judging by his apparently weak body and the fact he seemed to still be a child much like the body she herself was trapped in, however he was like this out of choice rather than being forced to, like Astrid herself was. Though, she figured if he did decide to take her up on the offer, she would have another trainee to send on missions and perhaps one day even make into a useful soldier - and with the coming war she planned on creating, soldiers were exactly what she needed.

[Exit]

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Under New Management   

Back to top Go down

Under New Management
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1