New Wave : The Super Hero RP

Unique RP That features multiple Heroes and Villains Set in a world much like our own.

HomeCalendarSearchRegisterLog in
The Beta Phase has begun! Test out all the Systems and tell us about them!

Share | 

Recruitment Efforts In Reykjavik

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Astrid
First Generation

Position : Fuhrer Of Gesellschaft
Gold Coins : 1,117,000

Skill Sheet
Primary: Dark Hunter
Secondary:
Learned:

PostSubject: Recruitment Efforts In Reykjavik   Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:35 am

It was not often that The Fuhrer herself ventured far from her residence in Augsburg to conduct business - but this was a matter that she felt would be better suited to herself rather than sending an associate of hers to do. She was here because her Recoinessence Branch had determined that there was a Powered individual residing within this small urban city and furthermore that they may be of use to Gesellschaft's cause meaning that the young girl had decided to pay her a visit in person.

Hovering herself above the city, Astrid scanned her eyes over the many buildings while clad in her heavy coat which concealed her field gray uniform beneath and over her shoulder was slung a bolt-action rifle through which she typically channeled her Blaster powers. She continued to examine the buildings for a few long moments, a gloved hand idly on her hip for a few moments before she descended down onto a particular street which, from what her Scouts had told her, was the very same which the girl that she was arriving to attempt to recruit resided on.

("This girl better be worth the trouble..") Astrid mumbled to herself, approaching one of the street's many houses and raising a gloved hand to give a firm knock upon the door. If her Scouts had been correct, this would be the house in which the Powered girl she was told about lived in, otherwise she would have some more searching to do in this rather peaceful looking town.

While waiting at the door, Astrid began to wonder if she could make a base for Gesellschaft in this small town: After all, it was coastal and seemed to be rather quiet and undisturbed, making it an ideal place for perhaps a barracks or even a small naval base. Though she supposed sooner or later such a base would be discovered and with the town's minimal defenses could be destroyed rather quickly; however that was a thought for another day, and as of the time being the more pressing matter was her new possible recruit.

Casually, Astrid would unzip her heavy coat somewhat so that her large jewel worn on her neck which bore the "Uruz" rune as a symbol of her faction was visible. Her bright blue eyes gazed at the door intently and she tapped a foot idly against the street whilst beginning to hum a German song to herself in what would appear as a rather childish and innocent gesture to most, concealing the girl's true nature beneath a guileless exterior.

Appearance:

"()" denotes words spoke in another language, but are translated for ease of reading.

I will purify the world of those not Gifted..
Astrid Müller |Astrid's Stats|Mover Enhancement Kit | Modified Blaster Rifle | Execution Pistol | The Devil Of Augsburg

Back to top Go down
Truthseeker
First Generation

Gold Coins : 1,907,000

Skill Sheet
Primary:
Secondary:
Learned:

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Efforts In Reykjavik   Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:32 pm

Lindis woke up rather late today. She looked over to the clock to see it was already 1:30. She got up out of bed and did her usual morning routine. When she finally got downstairs to get some breakfast, she heard a knock at the door. She sleepily meandered her way towards the door and opened it. "Hello, who's at the door?" She said sleepily, rubbing her eyes. She looked and saw a small girl in front of her door wearing a heavy coat and with a bolt action rifle in her hands. Lindis looked for a moment before yawning. "Isn't it dangerous for a little girl like you to be walking around with a rifle?" She sleepily reached out her hand and pat the girl's head. "Listen, the area around here isn't that dangerous. So I'd suggest putting away the rifle and going somewhere more fun-looking." She closed the door and started to prepare her breakfast.

Back to top Go down
Astrid
First Generation

Skill Sheet
Secondary:
Learned:

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Efforts In Reykjavik   Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:06 pm

Astrid was none too amused by the fact that the young woman had closed the door in her face, let alone having touched her: If there were two things Astrid did not like, it was being touched without permission and being rudely cut off before she could even speak. She pondered for a moment, wondering if she should just put a round through the door and clip the woman in the leg but eventually decided against this in favor of simply reaching out and turning the knob of the door and pulling it open before walking inside with her rifle slung over her shoulder.

["Hey!"]
she shouted, before then speaking in a bit calmer tone and in the woman's own language, which she happened to know just a little of from having been exposed to languages of the world by her parents as well as her associates within Gesellschaft. "I am looking for Lindis Olafsdóttir." She said, stepping forward into the home as she would continue to speak, her words coming out a bit hesitant and slow as she did not truly understand the language enough to speak it fluently, only in bits and pieces. "I have a job for her." she said while giving the woman a stern look, unzipping her coat further to fully reveal her "Uruz" rune jewel on her neck along with the Wehrmachtsadler [National Eagle Crest]  above her right breast uniform pocket inside of which had its own "Uruz" rune in its talons.

If the woman decided to listen to her, Astrid would go on to introduce herself and explain her reasons for having come to visit the woman in her home in the first place, still speaking in the woman's own language although occasionally slipping into her own home-language of German due to not having a full working knowledge of the other woman's language:

"I am Astrid Müller, Führer Of Gesellschaft. I and my people were searching - for those like you." Astrid said, offering the woman a light smile that despite her own friendly intentions had an eerie look to it due to the slight fangs the woman possessed and her inability to actually appear friendly due to her having not been 'created' with such in mind. "I want you to offer you the opportunity to join us." She said, before then switching back to her own home language as she spoke about their cause and what their ultimate goal was in all of this.

["We will make the world pure, we will pave the way for the next Evolution of the human race."] She said, although seeming to do so more towards herself than to Lindis. After she had spoken about her reasons for coming here along with her desire to recruit the young woman she would simply wait, her attention focused on the other woman as she wondered what her response would be to all of this or if she could even comprehend the scope of it all in the first place. Astrid simply assumed that she would find out soon enough depending upon the woman's response, and furthermore would know whether or not coming here was a waste of her own time or not as well.

Astrid Müller |Astrid's Stats|Mover Enhancement Kit | Modified Blaster Rifle | Execution Pistol | The Devil Of Augsburg

Back to top Go down
Truthseeker
First Generation

Skill Sheet
Primary:
Secondary:
Learned:

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Efforts In Reykjavik   Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:22 pm

Lindis sighed as the girl walked in, placing her breakfast on the table. She sat down and began eating, but stopped herself when her name was mentioned. She leaned back in her chair. "Why don't you come over here so we can discuss why you want me. Perhaps it'd be better to speak over breakfast." She spoke calmly, but her mind was a sudden flurry. Had she been found out? She thought she was safe, excluded from the world around her. But here was a recruiter from the Gesellchaft, here to recruit her.

Ah yes, the Gesellchaft. A fairly new organization reminicsent of the Nazis that rose to power during World War 2. They're a supremacist group who seeks to put those with superpowers above everyone else. They're still small, but their group still has enough precense to cause something truly horrible to happen. Lindis had heard about them online and had start doing her own research on them. In her mind, they weren't good news no matter what spin this girl would put on them. However, she would sitll hear out the girl's request.

"So. What have you heard of me that makes me of such interest, and why do you want me in your little organization?"

Back to top Go down
Astrid
First Generation

Skill Sheet
Secondary:
Learned:

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Efforts In Reykjavik   Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:49 pm

"I am certain you can guess as to why.." Astrid would say in response, sitting across the table from Lindis as her rifle would lightly rattle against the chair as she did so, sticking out from her back with the barrel pointed up towards the ceiling and the butt of the rifle towards the ground. "But let us just say that if my scouts were correct - your Powers are quite valuable to us, and we are willing to allow you to be a part of something wonderful." She said, that same slightly eerie smile upon her lips as she leaned forward while sitting towards the other woman. "It is not often that the Führer herself comes to visit a prospective member, after all." That much was definitely true, she rarely if ever ventured out to meet with recruits on her own, usually they were taken to her or were recruited by others that she trusted the duty to - but this one was an exception.

Leaning back into a normal sitting posture, Astrid would give the woman a brief inspection with her eyes before then speaking again. "I will be utterly honest to you - I am doing you quite the kindness by visiting this lovely home of yours rather than having you forcibly taken from it and brought to me, so I simply ask that you at least consider my generous offer," Astrid said as her grin disappeared briefly, the young girl tapping a finger idly against the table for a moment before then reaching into her coat to withdraw a small bundle of papers which bore the symbol of Gesellschaft proudly on the front and contained what appeared to be details of the faction's various branches, duties, ranks and other information that would seem like a recruitment pamphlet of sorts more than anything else.

"I am of course, willing to give you time to decide." She said as that crazed smile of hers appeared once again as the young girl hopped down from the seat and adjusted her jewel in an idle fashion before then gazing towards Lindis again. "If you want to deny us, do so - Just know that we already know where you live - and who else lives here," Astrid added with a brief glint of amber in her bright blue eyes before she turned and spoke, beginning to leave as she did so unless she would be stopped in doing so.

["It is truly a lovely home, and a lovely city - I think that I may visit more often.."] She said with a hum, moving towards the door and stopping only if the other woman would speak or interrupt her in some fashion.

Back to top Go down
Truthseeker
First Generation

Skill Sheet
Primary:
Secondary:
Learned:

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Efforts In Reykjavik   Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:02 pm

Lindis took the papers and inspected them. The girl's words were most likely true. She looked at them for a moment before putting them down on the table. "You know, you think you're being generous, correct?" She sat back in her chair, looking at the young girl. "Astrid, fuhrer of the Gesellchaft. Very young, parents founded the whole group, pretty big deal." She took a mug of coffee she had on the table and took a sip. "But I really don't want to be a part of your whol organization. I have more experience than you know, and if they tell me anything, they tell me that people like you, and organizations like yours are never good news." She sipped her coffee again, leaning forward and smiling at Astrid. "So I'm going to have to decline your offer. I'd rather not get involved in the wrong side of history."

Back to top Go down
Astrid
First Generation

Skill Sheet
Secondary:
Learned:

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Efforts In Reykjavik   Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:26 pm

Arrogance. She knew the sound and tone of it quite distinctly, along with the condensation that dripped from the woman's words as she denied Astrid's offer outright and furthermore spoke all the bravado of any young child who mistakenly believed that they were more aware of the world than they truly were. With a sigh, Astrid turned to face the other woman and simply flexed a gloved hand before speaking in a casual tone of voice: "It is a shame - but if you truly feel that way, then I suppose you have already joined on the wrong side of history." Astrid said flatly, before then speaking further while beginning to walk towards the door again. "If you have nothing else to say, I will leave and make my return by the morrow and if you still refuse to accept things - I suppose that I will be forced to bring this building to the ground and kill both you and [your Father] for standing in the way of our goals." She would say, giving a small shake of her head.

["I was hoping that you could see, but I suppose that my scouts do not always find the brightest of prospects from time to time."] Astrid continued, slowly sliding her rifle from her shoulder and into her hands as she continued to the door, aiming it towards the other woman if she would be interrupted yet otherwise not bothering to turn around for her.

Inwardly, Astrid was fuming at the fact that she was being rejected after having bothered to arrive in person and furthermore even offering to accommodate the woman in their society - yet she supposed that these sorts of things happened from time to time and that she would simply need to treat this woman as she did all others who refused to accept Gesellschaft and their mission; as enemies.

["Good Bye."] She would say if she managed to reach the door without being interrupted, leaving the building then and preparing to take off and make her way back to her Home if she had not been stopped previously to doing so.

Back to top Go down
Truthseeker
First Generation

Skill Sheet
Primary:
Secondary:
Learned:

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Efforts In Reykjavik   Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:55 pm

Lindis listened to Astrid's last words, smiling as she exited the house. She closed the door and locked it before walking back in and collapsing onto her knees on the floor. She clutched her chest, trying to breathe. She felt feverish. She had had panic attacks before, but never this bad. That girl... Astrid, was a dangerous individual. Lindis wasn't sure what had given her the courage to say that kind of thing, but now that she had said it, she couldn't take it back. She'd run away, encourage her father to do the same... No, that wasn't right. Abandoning the issue wasn't a good idea. She couldn't absorb herself in her books this time, or try to talk about it on the internet. This was something much worse. Maybe, just maybe...

Lindis got up and went to her room, quickly calming herself and placing herself on her bed. She began to meditate, pushing excess thoughts out of her mind. She managed to calm herself down and searched inside of herself. She saw the mirror, which reflected herself many times. She look at the mirror, into the eyes of Penelope. She breathed in deeply, looked deeply into the mirror and asked.

"What should I do?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Efforts In Reykjavik   

Back to top Go down

Recruitment Efforts In Reykjavik
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1