New Wave : The Super Hero RP

Unique RP That features multiple Heroes and Villains Set in a world much like our own.

HomeCalendarSearchRegisterLog in
The Beta Phase has begun! Test out all the Systems and tell us about them!

Share | 

Enter: Jack Silver[OPEN]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jack Silver
First Generation

Gold Coins : 251,000

Skill Sheet
Primary: Silver Sword
Secondary: Dragon Sage
Learned: N/A

PostSubject: Enter: Jack Silver[OPEN]   Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:55 pm

'Its been nearly six months since my contract ended and I returned safely home.. But when I got here I began to realize it had changed dramatically.. The streets were no longer safe, The LDS Temple at the center of down town was taken over by Villains who used it as their base of Operations and homelessness grew to an entirely new level. But that's not all the horrible things that had Occurred.. A few months ago my Master was taken away in a flash of darkness. She was swiped so fast that i could barely tell who had taken her. All that remained of her was her sacred Katana which I held in my hands. Before i knew what was going on I was surrounded by a few men dressed in black suits. These men carried broad swords and each of them wore shades, matching black hats, And all were equally large..'

Jack Walked steadily through a down town street. Salt Lake City, A place Jack once knew very well at one point in time.. But it had changed a lot since he had been away. You see, Jack joined the US Navy in his early twenties which granted him the opportunity to travel around the world and see things his friends and family would never see. So he had not officially seen what had happened to his city while away, Until now.

Salt Lake City and the surrounding areas were now ruled by a group called The Black Hand. These mobster like folks wore black suits, Matching Hats and of course, fantastic looking Shades. But the ones who were really in charge did not match up to the footmen. In fact, No one really knew what they looked like and the only information that was known about the Elites was they Stay within the Walls of the White Temple at the center of the city. Up until now Jack had been taking out footmen and allies of the group in order to destroy small scale operations and to gain information about those who really controlled the City.

'They were tough, Skilled, and held powerful Bastard Swords. But I fought against the Men in black bravely. Using my knowledge from the wars and the countless skirmishes I had been in I devised a plan. As soon as one of the men slashed the Bastard sword my way I dodged and Plunged my Katana into the mans belly. There was a sound I remember very well.. The sound of the man's discomfort and the taring of flesh as I pulled out the blade, causing even more damage to his Internal Wound.'

Jack carefully picked the lock of an old metal door and Entered into a long winding hallway. This building use to be an expo center where they would hold comic Cons and other fun events.. But now.. Now It was a place of Recruiting for the black hand. Jack moved silently through the hallway while preparing his katana for action. Voices, The sound of screaming- Torture; All this was heard and echoed into the hallway where Jack was up against a wall sweating a few beads of liquid down his worried face.

'I remember The other two men in black- They were shocked that I took out their buddy. I don't know what It was- Maybe the sudden loss of one of the most important people in my life or the fact that I was being attacked by these.. Men in Black. I felt a sudden burst of Chi- A sudden awakening of energy. At first I thought it was Adrenaline pumping through out my body but.. As I fought the remaining two men I felt an energy like none I had felt before surround my body and my blade..'

Jack took a big gulp, swallowing saliva and preparing his mind for whatever.. Was in there. He was told that it was a place of Recruiting but It definitely was something more than just that- It had to be. "Breathe" A voice echoed in Jack's head making him smile slightly and then look down in sorrow. "If only I had the power earlier that day- I could have Saved you." Jack spoke to himself, Gripping his Katana.

Skill Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Jack Silver[OPEN]   Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:07 pm

'It was that day I became someone more than myself. I had heard stories of folks with mythical powers the world had labeled as just stories.. The power to control lightning, Super strength, Even the abilities to become invisible. It was That day in the mountains that I realized that these folks were true as the Sun. As they charged forwards I let off a single slash from my katana across the both of them. I remember feeling a burning sensation in my belly and it flew through my body.. Out my hands, Into my Sword.. don't know how it happened.. But it did. They were both covered in light blue flames. They shouted, Screamed for it to stop but it was all too late.. From the flames came Silver Ashes.'

Jack reached into his long jacket to pull out a bullet proof black mask in which he fixed upon his face and head. When Comfortable and prepared enough to charge in he jolted quickly from the hallway into the massive open area. Looking around, Jack found a giant pillar in which he took cover behind. In the distance screams and laughter both harmonized in unison which forced jack to tighten the grip upon his Sword. He moved quickly from pillar to pillar keeping hidden from any of the unsuspecting folks who wandered randomly in the area. Jack Had an idea but it was going to be a long shot and he wasn't sure if it would work.

He gripped onto his sword with one hand and cupped his other hand halfway over his mouth. "IN THE HALLWAY! INTRUDER!" Jack shouted in a weird and wild voice. To Jack's surprise the screams and laughter stopped and nearly ten men came charging out and passed Jack with speed. This left those who were harmed, unguarded which meant Jack could set them free. Jack rushed, Cutting the straps and chains that bound the prisoners. But what came next spoiled Jack's plan to get them out of there.. They stood up out of their seats and let off a smile that would scare dolls away. "Oooh Boyo! You Fucked up this time!" A man in a grey suit walked closer, Straightening his light blue tie. Jack was confused, If they weren't prisoners.. What were they?

They seemed to surround him slowly but surely, Grabbing multiple weapons that were scattered around. One thing Jack could count on was that if they really were The Black Hand they would not use guns. The Black Hand was a group that only used close combat weaponry and martial arts which left guns out of the equation. Luckily for Jack these 'Prisoners' were obviously Black hand Recruits. "..They put new recruits through a Hazing process at first? Good to know for future raids." Jack smiled slightly under his plain black mask. "We have been waiting your arrival.. Everything went the way HE said it would." The suited man spoke with glee.

"He?" Jack questioned while preparing his weapon for combat. "HAHAHHA! You Figured out it was the Black Hand who took your Master- But you still dont know who really runs the show!? Pathetic. You have been raiding out Operations for nearly two months now. Clueless Samurai!" The Suited fellow picked up a large Re-enforced black bat and walked towards Jack directly, dragging the long weapon behind him on the ground. The sound of Metal against concrete echoed through the area as he got closer and closer. "..Who is HE Exactly?" Jack glared.

"Someone you once knew! Someone who you once taught- He has been busy preparing for you to return in order to take his revenge on you.. They say when you gain 'Super Powers' you gain the abilities of your true self.." The man in the suit was now a few meters from Jack. He pointed his black bat at Jack and smiled ear to ear. "He wants to put you in your place for making a fool out of him.. But the real question is- Will his abilities Trump yours?"

Skill Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Jack Silver[OPEN]   Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:45 pm

'Breathe.. Visualize.. Intend..' Three words echoed in Jack's mind and as these words struck the walls of his Inner world he heard his master's voice. "..I guess Ill deal with him later!" Jack gripped his sword tightly while fixing the black mask upon his face. The grey suited fellow threw the end of his bat into Jack with a hefty strike, landing a clear as day blow into Jack's belly. Jack's eyes nearly popped out of his head- This man was definitely not a recruit.. He was Obviously quick paced and was experienced in the arts of combat.

Jack stepped back forcefully from the hit which also caused blood to be coughed up. The blood dripped down the base of his mask and down his neck. "Shit. I underestimated this guy.." Jack glared as the man came at him once more. But this time Jack dodged and released a slash, making contact with the man's light blue tie; Cutting it into pieces. "Bastard.. My wife bought me this tie for our anniversary!" The man sighed, fixing his glasses before really getting serious. "Take him out! Whoever brings me his head will be granted exclusive status." He smirked brightly, ending his command.

fifteen recruits, each with a close combat weaponry rushed towards the samurai with horrible intentions. Meanwhile, Jack had a plan of his own.. "May the Blue flames burn.. be reborn from silver ashes!!!"  Jack's blade ignited with a bright blue fire and with his speed,Jack threw it into every weapon he was able to. The Flames, in turn Ignited each weapon- burning them to silver ashes which then exploded around the room. The Ashes gave a snowy appearance to the large room as if it were battling in a winter wonderland. "W-What the hell is that?!" Grey Suit spoke sternly, with anger in the tone. "..It is my 'Super Power'." Jack winked and flashed forwards with his mystical looking blade.

"Oh? Is that right? I guess I shouldn't hold back either.." Grey suit slammed his bat against his hand creating a wave of electricity. "I call this one.. SHOCK WAVE!" he swung his bat like a pro batter at a baseball game. The strike, which made contact with the air, created a devastating burst of electricity. The current certainly made its way to jack and his blade causing every bit of trouble as Intended.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Jack Silver[OPEN]   

Back to top Go down

Enter: Jack Silver[OPEN]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1