Jeweled Seas: New Wave

A Unique AU One Piece RP

HomeCalendarSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Jeweled Seas! Don't Forget to check out the ARC Event!

Share | 

Bandits and Artifacts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Teruin Hachiman

Berries : 38,500

PostSubject: Bandits and Artifacts   Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:07 pm

Spoiler:

He can't help but wonder why the Ventarians take more advantage of the Crystal Caves, Crystal is expensive everywhere else but they simply leave the ore alone inside these caves, it's a waste of resources honestly why don't these people embrace capitalism like the rest of the grubby, greedy world?
Join us down here in the real world you snooty forest dwellers, and maybe open a logging company for your overgrown and dangerous forest.

These are his casual thoughts as he ducks a swing from one he can only assume is generic bandit number three, who is then painfully introduced to the blunt end of his staff, his teeth shattering and his jaw breaking, his scream cut off by a completely necessary jab to the sternum, causing the breath to explode from his lungs, and a kick to the temple sends the Bandit to sleep.
Goodnight Generic Bandit number two, your sacrifice will not be remembered~

Inwardly stoic, the black cowled Mage continues down the cavern, pretending not to notice the Bandit peeking from around the corning, waiting to ambush him, a quick wave of his staff has a few bolts of lightning prepared, before he gestures them forward and they dip around the corner and out of sight..
He allows a smirk to reach his eyes at the sound of the scream and the crackle of lightning, he steps past the Bandit calmly as he spasms, still alive, but driven into painful, painful unconsciousness...Ah, there's the entrance to the tomb, all he had to do was follow the trail of low-lifes.

First Generation
First Generation

Berries : 99,500

PostSubject: Re: Bandits and Artifacts   Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:29 am

Apoli stepped over another body, a few bounties in hand that he was currently looking at. “Nope...No...No..Not you either...Lightning is awfully dangerous in this area…
Alter, within Apoli’s mind, sighed a bit. “It was likely magic...though whether or not they are an ally to us remains to be seen. They certainly are no ally to these bandits.
Apoli nodded along, though his eyes were also searching for something a bit more...particular. “Isn’t there treasure here as well? I swear I remember treasure being mentioned. I mean i’m all for stopping evil bandits but...treasure.
Alter couldn’t help but snicker, sighing and shaking his head. “I would assume it's in the tomb, which it seems we aren’t far from…

The long coated fae soon spied another of his kind, those this fact was unbeknownst to him at the time, and he appeared to be the one who had dispatched a good portion of the bandits. Apoli gave a polite wave and called out to him, “Heya! Thanks for helping with all those bandits!
Alter, within him, gave a somewhat dissapointed sigh but there was no stopping him now. “Theres actually a few im specifically looking for...though i’d also like to find some treasure if possible…
Apoli had a rather bright smile, and didn’t even look too armed though this was no indication that he wasn’t in fact, armed.

Berries : 38,500

PostSubject: Re: Bandits and Artifacts   Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:46 am

There's a hidden mechanism in the wall here, because there's always a hidden mechanism..
Are his thoughts as he runs his free hand over the wall, his palm finding something indented, causing him to smirk..
Before it drops and he glances up, then down...Then to the side for some kind of hole or a rope which will drop something onto him.
He gives a soft hum, before he presses down, just as a voice calls out to him, the door to the Tomb and currently the Hide-out of the Raiders sliding open.

Narrow dead looking eyes stare at the man from underneath his hat, the lower half of his face covered by a black scarf, his attire consists of a black trench-coat a white shirt underneath a leather vest with several pouches across it, a thick black belt a pair of black trousers and finally a pair of rough adventurer's boots..
His stare is sharp at first, giving the Faery a once-over and staring into his eyes briefly..
Before his gaze turns flat, and he nods once in response.

"Can you beat-up Slavers?"

He asks simply, voice gruff and slightly curt as he asks the simple question, leaning casually away from the Bandit that bursts through the door despite the frantic and angered call for the man to come back, the bandit is captured by the Wizard's hand around the throat, before the Dead-Eyed Wizard's arm flares into bright gleaming static, which electrocutes the man into submission, before he's simply shoved to the side head slamming brutally against the wall, knocking him into unconsciousness.
The Le Ray Janker's method of attack is once again proven ineffective, thank you for being both a moron and a lackluster pun, please fade back into obscurity now, thank you.

First Generation
First Generation

Berries : 99,500

PostSubject: Re: Bandits and Artifacts   Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:53 am

The man was dressed rather oddly, at least to Apoli's eyes, but his hat was a stylish addition to an otherwise heavy looking outfit. The black-clad man was somewhat knowledgeable, as he opened the tombs door with relative ease before he turned to answer Apoli's statement, giving the fairy a rather simple question as he proceeded to dispatch another bandit with some very flashy seeming lightning magic. Apoli thought for a moment, before flicking his hand, a pistol sliding from his sleeve into his hand with practiced ease. "Well beating up people isn't quite my thing, I do more shooting and...gun stuff."
He followed this by cocking his firearm with a nod.

Inside Apoli's mind, Alter was sizing the other man up, a little suspicious from the way he was dressed and the seeming brutality of his attacks. "Apoli...I don't know if I one hundred percent trust this man so keep yourself wary"
Apoli couldn't exactly nod, as he didn't quite want to to seem crazy in front of this new person, but Alter being within his mind would be more then capable of knowing Apoli agreed. Glancing down at the electrocuted man, he made a mental note to try and stay out of the mans grabbing range.

PostSubject: Re: Bandits and Artifacts   

Back to top Go down

Bandits and Artifacts
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1