Jeweled Seas: New Wave

A Unique Non-Canon One Piece RP

HomeCalendarSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Jeweled Seas! Events will soon appear- So make your character, Weapons, and Skills!

Share | 

Host

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Prankster
First Generation

Position : -
Berries : 0

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Host   Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:22 pm

Skill Set Name: Host magic
Elemental Property: Dark and light
Stat Specialization: N/A
Skill Set Information: Allows the user soul to find a new host body to live in. This will grant the user soul a new body. If the user current body is destroyed. So long as the soul is not killed the user can use this ability.

Passives: The user can control the host body for as long as he likes.

Skill Set Strengths: Once the user takes control of his new body the host body starts to resemble the host soul body.

Skill Set Weakness: The host could only take control of people bodies if they are the same rank or lower than him

If the new host body still have a soul in it than the user soul can not take control of it until the body is soulless.

The user soul could be forced out of the bodies of the host.

Technique Name: Host
Technique Rank C
Technique Focus N/A
Technique's Duration N/ 5
Technique Description: The user castes his light and dark magic using his soul. To allow the user soul to enter a new host body.

I don't judge people based off their sex who or what sex they like or who they worship or by they race. So don't judge me if I'm being  a little silly I'm a prankster after all.. At the end of the day we are who we are and that's human... And yes I'm no Yale English language teacher umma misspell a lot of ish.
Leave jimmy alone...
Back to top Go down
James Smith
First Generation

Berries : 1,500,000

PostSubject: Re: Host   Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:24 am

Prankster wrote:
Skill Set Name: Host magic
Elemental Property: Dark and light
Stat Specialization: N/A
Skill Set Information: Allows the user soul to find a new host body to live in. This will grant the user soul a new body. If the user current body is destroyed. So long as the soul is not killed the user can use this ability.

Passives: The user can control the host body for as long as he likes.

Skill Set Strengths: Once the user takes control of his new body the host body starts to resemble the host soul body.

Skill Set Weakness: The host could only take control of people bodies if they are the same rank or lower than him

If the new host body still have a soul in it than the user soul can not take control of it until the body is soulless.

The user soul could be forced out of the bodies of the host.

Technique Name: Host
Technique Rank C
Technique Focus N/A
Technique's Duration N/ 5
Technique Description: The user castes his light and dark magic using his soul. To allow the user soul to enter a new host body.

This is going to be a no. A. This wouldn't be a C Ranked spell. B. It's too vague and too powerful. C. You're only allowed to have Two Skill Sets and you've been making a lot while ditching them every time a new idea pops into your head. D. This is just a last-ditch effort to save your character.

This is outright denied.

Back to top Go down

Host
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1