Jeweled Seas: New Wave

A Unique Non-Canon One Piece RP

HomeCalendarSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Jeweled Seas! Events will soon appear- So make your character, Weapons, and Skills!

Share | 

Ziro Lightening Chacerter

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Prankster
First Generation

Position : -
Berries : 0

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Ziro Lightening Chacerter    Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:12 am

Full Name:Ziro
Alias/Epithet: DeadShot The Legend Killer
Race:Human
Sexuality: Straight
God: Diana and Xi  ( I want Diana ability)
Origin: unknown his mom and dad travelled alot.
Crafting: Jeweler
Class: Bounty hunter
Edited to put in spoiler. :

General Appearance: Ziro wears regular clothes nothing too fancy. His shirt is that of a top-up which he wears open. His pants is the same as his shirt which is all white. Ziro has all types of hidden pockets in his clothes. However they are hard to notice if even at all. He wears combat boots at all times as well too. He at times wear business suits to parties. He loves to dress to impress however he mostly wear things to blend in.
His bounty hunter gear is something different. He wears a sliver mask with a red eye tracker. He has small machine guns attached to his shoulder his right side. His hands as well. He his a gadget belt too but mostly filled with ammo too use. He wears golden globes with a golden bullet proof vest. His gear is mostly red aside from his sliver mask. This gear of his could change its color to blend in.
Hair Color: Sliver
Eye Color: red
Skin Tone: light skin
Height: 6'0
Weight:170
Tattoo:Has a symbol on his left side of his neck.

Personality: Ziro is too prideful he never wants to admit if he wrong or not. He has a running gag of forgetting people by face but never by name. He tends  to have his head in the clouds a lot as well. He is the type of person to only pay attention to things that interest him. Other then that it will fall on death ear. He prefers to work alone. This is because truly he is not a people person. He only became a bounty hunter because he views it as true justice. The system let bad people go all the time. Ziro has other plans for them that's  facts. Ziro plans on hunting down legends soons. More or less demi gods and goddesses. He is also very rude to anybody who he don't like or just hate with a passion. But have the most respect for people who he do like. He tends to be quiet most of the time to be honest.

Personality Quirks: Ziro doesn't know how to dance. He dances like a headless chicken. When he talks it sounds like an echo. He smokes and have trust issues.
                     Money
                   ..The thrill of hunting down his target.
Dislikes: People surviving his attacks.
                          Most gods and goddesses
                          His target getting away
Motivations: To kill a dark god or goddess with one shot.
Fears: losing his bounty
                      A unworthy hunt
                       Rats

Home Town: He never had a home because his parents was always on the move.
Character History:(Optional)

Face Claim: Ziro-vampire knight
Voice Claim:  Justice-afro samurai

I don't judge people based off their sex who or what sex they like or who they worship or by they race. So don't judge me if I'm being  a little silly I'm a prankster after all.. At the end of the day we are who we are and that's human... And yes I'm no Yale English language teacher umma misspell a lot of ish.
Leave jimmy alone...

Last edited by Prankster on Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:15 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
James Smith
First Generation

Berries : 1,500,000

PostSubject: Re: Ziro Lightening Chacerter    Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:38 pm

Please put your pictures in spoilers. They are too large.

Same problems as your previous character, not enough words in both personality and appearance. You need 200 words in each.

Pick an origin, that's how we give you your username colors. Just pick one of the user categories on the bottom of the site.

Skin Tone: light skin ( ebony) - These are two different things

Back to top Go down
Destiny

Position : Weaver of Fate

PostSubject: Re: Ziro Lightening Chacerter    Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:11 pm

To add to Kino's corrections.. You can't make another character on this Account Per the rules.

Section B, Sub Section 2: Clearly States "You can not role-play more than one character on an account. You must create an alt account to play other characters."

Now, You would have to make a different Character on a Different Account.

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Ziro Lightening Chacerter    Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:45 am

Bump I guess it's Ziro turn....

I don't judge people based off their sex who or what sex they like or who they worship or by they race. So don't judge me if I'm being  a little silly I'm a prankster after all.. At the end of the day we are who we are and that's human... And yes I'm no Yale English language teacher umma misspell a lot of ish.
Leave jimmy alone...
Back to top Go down
Adam Jerald
First Generation

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Crescent Moon Style
Skill 2: Runic Magic
Skill 3: Cooking

PostSubject: Re: Ziro Lightening Chacerter    Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:35 am

Fix the grammar and spelling on your application, until this is done, it cannot be checked.

Prankster wrote:

Origin: unknown his mom and dead travelled  alot.

General Appearance: Ziro wears regular cloths nothing to fancy. His shirt is that of a top up which he wears open. His pants is the same as his shirt which is all white. Ziro has all type of hidden pockets in his clothes. However they are hard to notice if even at all. He wears combat boots at all times as well too. He at times west business suits to parties. He loves to dress to impress however he mostly wear things to blend in.
His bounty hunter gear is something different. Has he wears a sliver mask with a red eye tracker. He has small machine guns attached to his shoulder his rightside. His hands as well. He his a gadget belt too but most filled with ammo to use. He wears golden globes with a golden bullet proof vest. His gear is mostly read aside from his sliver mask. This gear he could change its color to blendin.
Skin Tone: light skin  ( ebony)

Personality: Ziro is too prideful never won't to admit if he wrong or not. He has a running bag of forgetting people by face but never by name. He tends to to have his head in the clouds a lot as well. He is the type of person to only pay attention to things that interest him. Other then that it will fall on death ear. He prefers to work alone. This is because truly he is not a people person. He only became a bounty hunter because he views it as true justice. The system let bad people go all the time. Ziro has other plans for them that is facts. Ziro plans on hunting down legends soons. More or less demi gods and goddesses. He is also very rude to anybody who he don't like or just hate with a passion. But have the most respect for people who he do like. He tends to be quiet most of the time to be honest.

Personality Quirks: Ziro doesn't know how to dance. He dances like a headless chicken. When he talks it sounds like an echo. He smokes and have trust issues.
                     Money
                          Most gods and goddesses
                          His target getting away
Motivations: To kill a dark god or goddesses with one shot.
                      A boring hunt
                       Rats

Home Town: He never had a home because his parents was awayson the move.

Voice Claim: Justice-afro samurai

That's how you really take their power away.
We laugh at them because they hate it, because they want to bring us down to their level.
So we don't let that happen.
We show people that all the monsters in the world can't take away humor, fun and hope.”

Back to top Go down
Prankster
First Generation

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Ziro Lightening Chacerter    Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:44 am

fixed the 5 misspelled things

Leave jimmy alone...
Back to top Go down
Adam Jerald
First Generation

Skill Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ziro Lightening Chacerter    Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:49 am

No you didn't.
Fix the grammar and spelling on your application, until this is done, it cannot be checked, read this thoroughly and do not bump until it is finished.

Prankster wrote:

General Appearance: Ziro wears regular cloths nothing too fancy. His shirt is that of a top up which he wears open. His pants is the same as his shirt which is all white. Ziro has all type of hidden pockets in his clothes. However they are hard to notice if even at all. He wears combat boots at all times as well too. He at times wear business suits to parties. He loves to dress to impress however he mostly wear things to blend in.
His bounty hunter gear is something different. He wears a sliver mask with a red eye tracker. He has small machine guns attached to his shoulder his right side. His hands as well. He his a gadget belt too but mostly filled with ammo to use. He wears golden globes with a golden bullet proof vest. His gear is mostly read aside from his sliver mask. This gear he could change its color to blend in.

Personality: Ziro is too prideful never won't to admit if he wrong or not. He has a running gag of forgetting people by face but never by name. He tends  to have his head in the clouds a lot as well. He is the type of person to only pay attention to things that interest him. Other then that it will fall on death ear. He prefers to work alone. This is because truly he is not a people person. He only became a bounty hunter because he views it as true justice. The system let bad people go all the time. Ziro has other plans for them that is facts. Ziro plans on hunting down legends soons. More or less demi gods and goddesses. He is also very rude to anybody who he don't like or just hate with a passion. But have the most respect for people who he do like. He tends to be quiet most of the time to be honest.

Money
                          Most gods and goddesses
                          His target getting away
                      A boring hunt
                       Rats

We laugh at them because they hate it, because they want to bring us down to their level.
We show people that all the monsters in the world can't take away humor, fun and hope.”

Back to top Go down
Prankster
First Generation

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Ziro Lightening Chacerter    Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:56 am

There by the way you locked my other reply it's bank not black for peek sake

Leave jimmy alone...
Back to top Go down
Adam Jerald
First Generation

Skill Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ziro Lightening Chacerter    Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:59 am

Fix the grammar and spelling on your application, until this is done, it cannot be checked.
Do not bump this until you've fixed everything, final warning.

Prankster wrote:

General Appearance: Ziro wears regular clothes nothing too fancy. His shirt is that of a top up which he wears open. His pants is the same as his shirt which is all white. Ziro has all types of hidden pockets in his clothes. However they are hard to notice if even at all. He wears combat boots at all times as well too. He at times wear business suits to parties. He loves to dress to impress however he mostly wear things to blend in.
His bounty hunter gear is something different. He wears a sliver mask with a red eye tracker. He has small machine guns attached to his shoulder his right side. His hands as well. He his a gadget belt too but mostly filled with ammo too use. He wears golden globes with a golden bullet proof vest. His gear is mostly red aside from his sliver mask. This gear could change its color to blend in.

Personality: Ziro is too prideful never won't to admit if he wrong or not. He has a running gag of forgetting people by face but never by name. He tends  to have his head in the clouds a lot as well. He is the type of person to only pay attention to things that interest him. Other then that it will fall on death ear. He prefers to work alone. This is because truly he is not a people person. He only became a bounty hunter because he views it as true justice. The system let bad people go all the time. Ziro has other plans for them that's facts. Ziro plans on hunting down legends soons. More or less demi gods and goddesses. He is also very rude to anybody who he don't like or just hate with a passion. But have the most respect for people who he do like. He tends to be quiet most of the time to be honest.

Money
                          Most gods and goddesses
                          His target getting away
                      A boring hunt
                       Rats

Back to top Go down
Prankster
First Generation

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Ziro Lightening Chacerter    Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:16 am

ok I trolled long enough dead was there... Bump

Leave jimmy alone...
Back to top Go down
Adam Jerald
First Generation

Skill Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ziro Lightening Chacerter    Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:20 am

Archiving this, topic locked, adding a strike to this account for wasting my time.

Prankster wrote:

Origin: unknown his mom and dad travelled alot.

General Appearance: Ziro wears regular clothes nothing too fancy. His shirt is that of a top-up which he wears open. His pants is the same as his shirt which is all white. Ziro has all types of hidden pockets in his clothes. However they are hard to notice if even at all. He wears combat boots at all times as well too. He at times wear business suits to parties. He loves to dress to impress however he mostly wear things to blend in.
His bounty hunter gear is something different. He wears a sliver mask with a red eye tracker. He has small machine guns attached to his shoulder his right side. His hands as well. He his a gadget belt too but mostly filled with ammo too use. He wears golden globes with a golden bullet proof vest. His gear is mostly red aside from his sliver mask. This gear of his could change its color to blend in.

Personality: Ziro is too prideful he never wants to admit if he wrong or not. He has a running gag of forgetting people by face but never by name. He tends  to have his head in the clouds a lot as well. He is the type of person to only pay attention to things that interest him. Other then that it will fall on death ear. He prefers to work alone. This is because truly he is not a people person. He only became a bounty hunter because he views it as true justice. The system let bad people go all the time. Ziro has other plans for them that's  facts. Ziro plans on hunting down legends soons. More or less demi gods and goddesses. He is also very rude to anybody who he don't like or just hate with a passion. But have the most respect for people who he do like. He tends to be quiet most of the time to be honest.

Money
                          Most gods and goddesses
                          His target getting away
Motivations: To kill a dark god or goddess with one shot.
                      A unworthy hunt
                       Rats

Back to top Go down

Ziro Lightening Chacerter
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1