Jeweled Seas: New Wave

A Unique AU One Piece RP

HomeCalendarSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Jeweled Seas! Don't Forget to check out the ARC Event!

Share | 

Teruin Hachiman

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Teruin Hachiman

Berries : 38,500

PostSubject: Teruin Hachiman   Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:14 am

"Merits, demerits, risks, returns; if they were these things then I understood. I could understand.
Desire and self-protection, hatred from jealousy. I could analyze the mentality of the actions that were grounded on these abundant, repulsive emotions.
That's because I had plenty of those ugly feelings inside of me. That's why it was simple to imagine, if they were similar things, then there was still room to understand it. I could explain using logic.
However, if there wasn't, then it was difficult. Without the concept of profit and loss, it was hard to imagine the feelings of people who went beyond people of logic and theory. I had too little to go on and above all else.
I had committed too many mistakes up until now.
Good will, friendship, or even love; they were all things I had been mistaken with, I am sure I am mistaken with then even now as I think about them."

Full Name:Teruin 'Terry' Hachiman
Alias/Epithet: Fish-Eyed Loser, Silent Death, Lightning King.
Race:Faery
Sexuality:Straight.
God:Chronos, God of Time and Messages
Origin: Mystic Kingdom
Crafting: Jeweler
Class: Mage

General Appearance: Hachiman is a young man with handsome face offset by his dead looking eyes, his dark hair is mussed up slightly obscuring his forehead with an ahoge sticking up from the center of his head. He's youthful and a bit lanky due to his youth and current life-style, his casual attire consists of a white form-fitting button up shirt over a black t-shirt, a red tie worn loosely around his neck, a simple dark blue blazer and a pair of cream colored slacks along with a pair of black dress shoes.
When on a job, he wears a black tattered trenchcoat over a leather vest which obscures a white lace shirt, a pair of brown trousers, black boots, a tattered black tricorn hat, black leather gloves, and a pair of bronze bracers, one of which contains a yellow quartz for spellcasting. The finishing touch to the outfit, is a black face obscuring scarf.
He has a lanky body-type, with corded muscle and a relatively flexible body that marks him as a more fleet-footed acrobatic fighter rather than someone who settles into one place and charges forward.

His features actually are appealing, but because of his dead eyes he shares the appearance of some kind of cowardly villain, or a common crook with a poor attitude.
Hair Color:Black
Eye Color:Dull blue.
Skin Tone: Pale.
Height: 5'4"
Weight:130lbs
Tattoo:N/A

Personality: Teruin Hachiman is a pessimistic loner-type, he's anti-social and very opinionated about certain subjects, including the concept of identity and group identity. He's more interested in his studies and keeping to himself than anything else, other than of course, keeping up with his rent and being able to eat.
It's for this reason that he's begun adventuring in the first place, and of course, he wishes for the Adventure to be over with almost as soon as it's started.
He has a tendency to monologue to himself inwardly, or writing in his journal about fundamental philosophical issues involving his own bitterness at his dislike of people and their dislike of him.

Regardless of this, despite his severe and anti-social nature, he is actually quite lonely and hopes to make some genuine friends one day, though the idea of being rejected scares him terribly.
He has the tendency to put himself down often, but despite this he has no problem pointing out flaws in logic, or in others this has a tendency to get him into trouble and has made him a pariah in his hometown.
He has a little sister, and has a good relationship with her, though he left her behind when he left the Mystic Kingdom, he often receives and writes letters back to her.
Hachiman is a loner with a disgusting personality, and it's not that he means well most of the time, but he also can't stand to see people be hurt in front of him.
Personality Quirks: Hachiman has a martyr complex and has allowed himself to be hurt badly, both emotionally and physically for the sake of another when all other options are exhausted, or if it's simply the safest way to curb a situation of it's danger.
He also happens to be an Otaku, and refers to several different tropes from popular media as a means to explain a situations absurdity, or to justify a decision made impulsively to himself.
Dislikes: Cute Girls, Tomatoes and Insects.
Motivations: To unlock the secrets of Magic, and to one day be a full-time House-Husband.
Fears: Rejection, Being Truly Alone, Hurting people around him.

Home Town:Mystic Kingdom, (Currently residing in Windaria.)
Character History:(Optional)

Face Claim: Hikigaya Hachiman - OreGairu
Voice Claim: Takuya Eguchi

First Generation
First Generation

Berries : 1,500,000

PostSubject: Re: Teruin Hachiman   Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:52 am

Teruin Hachiman wrote:

"Merits, demerits, risks, returns; if they were these things then I understood. I could understand.
Desire and self-protection, hatred from jealousy. I could analyze the mentality of the actions that were grounded on these abundant, repulsive emotions.
That's because I had plenty of those ugly feelings inside of me. That's why it was simple to imagine, if they were similar things, then there was still room to understand it. I could explain using logic.
However, if there wasn't, then it was difficult. Without the concept of profit and loss, it was hard to imagine the feelings of people who went beyond people of logic and theory. I had too little to go on and above all else.
I had committed too many mistakes up until now.
Good will, friendship, or even love; they were all things I had been mistaken with, I am sure I am mistaken with then even now as I think about them."

Full Name:Teruin 'Terry' Hachiman
Alias/Epithet: Fish-Eyed Loser, Silent Death, Lightning King.
Race:Faery
Sexuality:Straight.
God:Chronos, God of Time and Messages
Origin: Mystic Kingdom
Crafting: Jeweler
Class: Mage

General Appearance: Hachiman is a young man with handsome face offset by his dead looking eyes, his dark hair is mussed up slightly obscuring his forehead with an ahoge sticking up from the center of his head. He's youthful and a bit lanky due to his youth and current life-style, his casual attire consists of a white form-fitting button up shirt over a black t-shirt, a red tie worn loosely around his neck, a simple dark blue blazer and a pair of cream colored slacks along with a pair of black dress shoes.
When on a job, he wears a black tattered trenchcoat over a leather vest which obscures a white lace shirt, a pair of brown trousers, black boots, a tattered black tricorn hat, black leather gloves, and a pair of bronze bracers, one of which contains a yellow quartz for spellcasting. The finishing touch to the outfit, is a black face obscuring scarf.
He has a lanky body-type, with corded muscle and a relatively flexible body that marks him as a more fleet-footed acrobatic fighter rather than someone who settles into one place and charges forward.

His features actually are appealing, but because of his dead eyes he shares the appearance of some kind of cowardly villain, or a common crook with a poor attitude.
Hair Color:Black
Eye Color:Dull blue.
Skin Tone: Pale.
Height: 5'4"
Weight:130lbs
Tattoo:N/A

Personality: Teruin Hachiman is a pessimistic loner-type, he's anti-social and very opinionated about certain subjects, including the concept of identity and group identity. He's more interested in his studies and keeping to himself than anything else, other than of course, keeping up with his rent and being able to eat.
It's for this reason that he's begun adventuring in the first place, and of course, he wishes for the Adventure to be over with almost as soon as it's started.
He has a tendency to monologue to himself inwardly, or writing in his journal about fundamental philosophical issues involving his own bitterness at his dislike of people and their dislike of him.

Regardless of this, despite his severe and anti-social nature, he is actually quite lonely and hopes to make some genuine friends one day, though the idea of being rejected scares him terribly.
He has the tendency to put himself down often, but despite this he has no problem pointing out flaws in logic, or in others this has a tendency to get him into trouble and has made him a pariah in his hometown.
He has a little sister, and has a good relationship with her, though he left her behind when he left the Mystic Kingdom, he often receives and writes letters back to her.
Hachiman is a loner with a disgusting personality, and it's not that he means well most of the time, but he also can't stand to see people be hurt in front of him.
Personality Quirks: Hachiman has a martyr complex and has allowed himself to be hurt badly, both emotionally and physically for the sake of another when all other options are exhausted, or if it's simply the safest way to curb a situation of it's danger.
He also happens to be an Otaku, and refers to several different tropes from popular media as a means to explain a situations absurdity, or to justify a decision made impulsively to himself.
Dislikes: Cute Girls, Tomatoes and Insects.
Motivations: To unlock the secrets of Magic, and to one day be a full-time House-Husband.
Fears: Rejection, Being Truly Alone, Hurting people around him.

Home Town:Mystic Kingdom, (Currently residing in Windaria.)
Character History:(Optional)

Face Claim: Hikigaya Hachiman - OreGairu
Voice Claim: Takuya Eguchi

Approved

Back to top Go down

Teruin Hachiman
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1