Jeweled Seas: New Wave

A Unique Non-Canon One Piece RP

HomeCalendarSearchRegisterLog in
The Beta Phase has begun! Test out all the Systems and tell us about them!

Share | 

The Chosen Act 1 Before It Happens ( prequel)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Prankster
First Generation

Position : -
Gold Coins : 27,000

Skill Sheet
Primary:
Secondary:
Learned:

PostSubject: The Chosen Act 1 Before It Happens ( prequel)   Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:45 am

Task Title: The Chosen: Act 1 before it happens
Class Task: Class C
Task Requirements: Word count and post at least 1200 and 5 or more post.
Task Location: the emerald Forrest
Task Description: Trillion was task by his mother with hunting down a betrayal priest who fled to the emerald Forrest. He is to kill the priest and retrieve the stolen scrolls he has. This job will not come easy as he is will guraded by low class warriors called the 100 ( all class F warriors)

I don't judge people based off their sex who or what sex they like or who they worship or by they race. So don't judge me if I'm being a little silly I'm a prankster after all.. At the end of the day we are who we are and that's human... And yes I'm no Yale English language teacher umma misspell a lot of ish.
Leave jimmy alone...

Last edited by Prankster on Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prankster
First Generation

Skill Sheet
Primary:
Secondary:
Learned:

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen Act 1 Before It Happens ( prequel)   Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:53 am

It was a clear day when Trillion was called into the court earlier that day . Usually for a mission of great importance you see Trillion was next in line. Well he was to be high priest if ever the current one was to died or something. But at this temple Trillion was treated as the only high priest. Trillion mother whom was a very mysterious woman order him to retrieve the stolen scrolls a rouge priest took with him. Trillion remember he was order to not only take them back but to kill the priest and all whom aided him. This fit what Trillion was planning all along. Taking out more members of the darkness will only give him a better chance to be the true chosen one. Wind hit his face as he was flying over the sky clouds on his black wing eagle back. Trillion was thinking what would the rouge priest do with the scrolls. I mean he could try and sell them that would be bad in the templar eyes. To the Emerald Forrest he will go rumor has it fairies live there but it's just a rumor. He smiled looking down at himself, Rainbow Reaper Jolly Lee and that Snow I've survived encounters with them all. How foolish of them to think I was weak. But to be honest they was either so strong that killing me would be a waste. Or they was just to weak to finish me off. Next time we meet this won't be like last time.

He looked over to see Kilala was sleeping comfortable he smiled at her. As they made it to ventari entering the flower fields.

I don't judge people based off their sex who or what sex they like or who they worship or by they race. So don't judge me if I'm being a little silly I'm a prankster after all.. At the end of the day we are who we are and that's human... And yes I'm no Yale English language teacher umma misspell a lot of ish.
Leave jimmy alone...
Back to top Go down
Prankster
First Generation

Skill Sheet
Primary:
Secondary:
Learned:

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen Act 1 Before It Happens ( prequel)   Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:32 pm

Trillion landed on the large field of flowers that seem to be endless. He smiled as Kilala jumped down yawning from a good car nap. He looked around seeing wild life flew in terror, somethings never change well Kilala we have a long way to go from here so let's get some food in us. I'll let you pick this time just make sure it's something we both like well happy hunting.
With that Kilala took off as Trillion allow the eagle to rest as it returned to it's resting place or whatever you call it. Trillion made a nice fire as Kilala returned with what appeared to be a small deer Trillion smiled. Nice I love deer meat we'll eat rest than we'll head out first thing tomorrow.

Meanwhile.... in the Emerald Forrest at his hideout the priest plots his next move. The priest is none other than Bleach Rusher. He is a cunning man to say the least never doubt him.
I've been looking at the scrolls and I just don't get it. Just why do they have 96 members of the core here. I mean some even have red lines to cross them out. Oh my god could this mean they are killing core members. Oh happy day to me this could fetch me a very nice price indeed. Soon he was warned of Trillion Shadow could possibly be sent to kill him. Sure that boy is strong but he can not compare to me I'll end him before he even make it here. Captain send some light caster mages to end him now.
As you wish sir it shall be done.

Leave jimmy alone...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen Act 1 Before It Happens ( prequel)   

Back to top Go down

The Chosen Act 1 Before It Happens ( prequel)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1