New Wave : The Super Hero RP

Unique RP That features multiple Heroes and Villains Set in a world much like our own.

HomeCalendarSearchRegisterLog in
The Beta Phase has begun! Test out all the Systems and tell us about them!

Share | 

Supreme Logician

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jeremy Haynes

Gold Coins : 40,000

PostSubject: Supreme Logician   Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:19 pm

Skill Set Name:Supreme Logician
Elemental Property:Spirit, Metal
Stat Specialization: Defense.
Skill Set Information:Supreme Logician is the manifestation of Khepri's latent Telepathic and Telekinetic ability, with a focus directly on the former and a passing focus on the latter for certain techniques.
The first step to any of these abilities, is to allow his magic to touch those who are to be effected by this skill set.
Passives: Three Passives

Spirit Catcher;
Khepri at all times is flowing his magic outside of his own body, allowing it to touch those around him, allowing him to use his abilities.
He can also move objects less than five pounds that are three feet from him freely with his mind at a speed equal to his own.
The range of Khepri's magical flow is 50 meters.

Commander Sight;
Khepri shares the sight and hearing with of allies in a 30 meter radius along with telepathic communication, in order to better strategize. (Requires brief skin contact, further drawbacks listed in weaknesses below.)

My name is Friend;
Khepri can instinctively understand those he meets, gaining the knowledge of their fighting style, their magic, how they use their magic, intuitive understanding of their abilities strengths and weaknesses and even the right thing to say to make himself seem trustworthy, regardless of his intentions.
Khepri utilizes this ability through the use of Spirit Catcher, though the information he gains from 'My name is Friend' only activates upon Khepri laying eyes upon them, the most he gains in combat situations from this is information about their abilities and to plan around the actions they will most likely take.

Skill Set Strengths:

The Supreme Logician;
By entering a State of Sleep, Khepri can hinder his enemies and boost his allies through the use of his own magic, granting his allies +10 to all stat fields, and enemies within the area of effect of Supreme Logician with a -10 to Attack and Defense.
20 Meter range.

Everyone's Grudge;
Khepri once per topic for a total of five posts, can choose a single target and for all damage done by that target to Him directly or otherwise, his strikes against that Target carry 25% of the damage they've dealt out on top of 25% of the User's own damage.

Peerless Perception;
By expelling a fine field invisible Magic from himself, Khepri creates a sonar effect, his magic latching onto other living sources of magic and making them visible to his eyes and senses through the connection of his own, giving him the whereabouts of potential threats and his allies, appearing as red figures through terrain, buildings or shields.
30 meter range.

Skill Set Weakness:

Comatose;
When entering the Supreme Logician state, Khepri enters a state of Sleep, leaving them completely defenseless, this means he is completely defenseless, unable to act as he is unaware of those around him except what his allies see and those effected by Peerless Perception, this manifests as a -25 Defense.

Victory at the Cost of Pain;
Khepri when sharing senses with his comrades, shares all of their senses, meaning Pain inflicted upon connected Comrades, is inflicted spiritually unto Khepri, this does not actually drain his health stat, but does drain his Defense by 2 everytime an ally is struck at a cap of 20.

Multitasking;
For every comrade Khepri shares senses with, he loses 1 point of speed, because of having to split his focus between so many different perspectives.
This can get to the point where Khepri simply must stand still.

...N-Now, step in it! I-if you dare!;
Khepri's ability only works if his magic has had a chance to latch onto another's, making barrier skills or even simply stepping out of his range a hard counter to his techniques.
The total range of his Skills are 30 meters.

...I'm..out of Knives..;
Supreme Logician in essence, is a Support Skill, and is at it's most effective when Khepri has allies, otherwise, it's not as effective as a combat skill.

Technique Name: Blue.
Technique Rank F
Technique Focus Defensive.
Technique's Duration Three posts.
Technique Description: Khepri creates a telekinetic field of energy around a target of his choosing, manifested as a strange blurred space, like looking through a fish eye lens.
This field acts like a magnetic field, pushing either outward or inward, diverting long range attacks to curve around the field, or pushing a target in a certain direction steadily until they are forced to leave the field or the field disperses, alternatively attacks of a higher Rank can overwhelm the Psychic energy and disperse it, similarly if their Attack stat is at the 50 range and they have leverage to do so, they can resist the effects.

Technique Name: Blue Attack
Technique Rank F
Technique Focus Offense.
Technique Description: This technique allows Khepri to seize and telekinetically latch onto the magic he's latched onto a target's magic, to throw them in a direction of his choosing, this must be done with hand gestures and to exert the effect requires Khepri to fire an extra burst of telekinetic magic into his target, which takes the form of a grape sized ripple flying through the air 1/4th of Khepri's speed, the ripple itself feels like a light tap. Khepri by curling his fingers inwards like a claw, can painfully immobilize the target and then freely fling them around to his hearts content, damage is dealt by slamming the target into objects or abilities, or even the ground.
Target can be thrown around at a range of 20 meters, with the ripple bullet traveling at a distance of 30.

Technique Name: Pink
Technique Rank F
Technique Focus Healing.
Technique's Duration One post.
Technique Description: Khepri lays his hands lightly over a wounded area and through the connection he sets up, closes the wound telekinetically and stitches it shut, numbs the pain and allows them to keep moving, however after the topic, the wounded must seek medical attention, as this is more like laying a band-aid over it.
This manifests as a +10 to Hit Points, and requires direct skin contact.

So I'll teach you."

Last edited by Khepri on Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:25 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Astrid
First Generation

Position : Fuhrer Of Gesellschaft
Gold Coins : 1,117,000

Skill Sheet
Primary: Dark Hunter
Secondary:
Learned:

PostSubject: Re: Supreme Logician   Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:23 pm

Please tend to the bold sections, if clarity is needed: Please message me and I will do my best to explain further.

Khepri wrote:
Elemental Property:Spirit, Metal(?)
Skill Set Information:Supreme Logician is the manifestation of Khepri's latent Telepathic and Telekinetic ability, with a focus directly on the former and a passing focus on the latter for certain techniques.
The first step to any of these abilities, is to allow his magic to touch those who are to be effected by this skill set.

Spirit Catcher;
Khepri at all times is flowing his magic outside of his own body, allowing it to touch those around him, allowing him to use his abilities.
He can also move objects less than five pounds that are three feet from him freely with his mind. - All I need on this would be a speed at which the objects are able to be moved, just to avoid any unneeded confusion.

Commander Sight;
Shares vision and hearing with all allies, in a set area along with telepathic communication, in order to better strategize. (Requires brief skin contact) - Please list a range for this, and for how it affects the user themselves if at all, and are allies able to switch freely between their own? Is it forced to your own vision? Just a little more detail and this will be fine.

My name is Friend;
Khepri can instinctively understand those he meets, gaining the knowledge of their fighting style, their magic, how they use their magic, intuitive understanding of their abilities strength and weaknesses and even the right thing to say to make himself seem trustworthy, regardless of his intentions.- Does this require contact as with the previous passive? What exactly does it allow the user to see? Can it be used during battle? If so, does it give a bonus to speed against an opponent due to the nature of being able to read their attacks? As with the last, a little more detail would be appreciated and make this easier to approve.

Skill Set Strengths:

The Supreme Logician;
By entering a State of Sleep, Khepri can hinder his enemies and boost his allies through the use of his own magic, granting his allies +15 to all stat fields, and enemies within the area of effect of Supreme Logician with a -10 to Attack and Defense.
30 Meter range.
- I personally feel as if this should be a skill, rather than a strength, and if you wanted to keep it as a strength it would need to be lowered considerably in it's range and perhaps be an even +10 rather than +15 buff to ally stats.

Everyone's Grudge;
Khepri once per topic, can choose a single target and for all damage done by that target to Him directly or otherwise, his strikes against that Target carry the damage they've dealt out on top of his own damage. - This as well should perhaps be a skill of its own - Perhaps a percentile of damage dealt plus his own damage would be more appropriate rather than 100% of both.

Please remember that Skill Strengths / Weaknesses should be elemental bonuses or the like, or small buffs, rather than skill-like abilities such as this.

Peerless Perception;
By expelling a fine field invisible Magic from himself, Khepri creates a sonar effect, his magic latching onto other living sources of magic and making them visible to his eyes and senses through the connection of his own, giving him the whereabouts of potential threats and his allies. - Just adding a range to this would be fine for me - And a little bit more detail as to what exactly the user can see when detecting a source of magic, can they see just an outline of the target? Or can they see their entire body? Please be specific with this and I would be more than happy to approve it.

Skill Set Weakness:

Comatose;
When entering the Supreme Logician state, Khepri enters a state of Sleep, leaving them completely defenseless.

Khepri when sharing senses with his comrades, shares all of their senses, meaning Pain inflicted upon connected Comrades, is inflicted spiritually unto Khepri. - Does this lower the user's HP or DEF at all as a result? Please state if so or if not.

Multitasking;
For every comrade Khepri shares senses with, he loses 1 point of speed, because of having to split his focus between so many different perspectives.

Khepri's ability only works if his magic has had a chance to latch onto another's, making barrier skills or even simply stepping out of his range a hard counter to his techniques.

...I'm..out of Knives..;
Supreme Logician in essence, is a Support Skill, and is at it's most effective when Khepri has allies, otherwise, it's not as effective as a combat skill.

Technique Rank F
Technique Description: Khepri creates a telekinetic field of energy around a target of his choosing, manifested as a strange blurred space, like looking through a fish eye lens.
This field acts like a magnetic field, pushing either outward or inward, diverting long range attacks to curve around the field, or pushing a target in a certain direction steadily until they are forced to leave the field or the field disperses.

Technique Rank F
Technique Focus Offense.
Technique Description: This technique allows Khepri to seize and telekinetically latch onto the magic he's latched onto a target's magic, to throw them in a direction of his choosing, this must be done with hand gestures and to exert the effect requires Khepri to fire an extra burst of telekinetic magic into his target, which takes the form of a grape sized ripple flying through the air. - How far can the target be thrown in total? Also, what speed does the burst move at? Is it a fraction of the user's speed? Can it cause damage on its own, or will only colliding with another object or ability do so?

Technique Rank F
Technique Focus Healing.
Technique Description: Khepri lays his hands lightly over a wounded area and through the connection he sets up, closes the wound telekinetically and stitches it shut, numbs the pain and allows them to keep moving, however after the topic, the wounded must seek medical attention, as this is more like laying a band-aid over it.
Back to top Go down
Astrid
First Generation

Skill Sheet
Secondary:
Learned:

PostSubject: Re: Supreme Logician   Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:15 pm

Only a few more edits, and I believe that this will be ready for approval:

As with last time, see the Bold and Italicized sections for my issues and comments on the skill-set.

Khepri wrote:
Elemental Property:Spirit, Metal(?) IGo ahead and make this Metal for certain, as I believe it fits with the theme of the skill-set.

Spirit Catcher;
He can also move objects less than five pounds that are three feet from him freely with his mind at a speed equal to his own.

Commander Sight;
Khepri shares the sight and hearing with of allies in a 30 meter radius along with telepathic communication, in order to better strategize. (Requires brief skin contact, further drawbacks listed in weaknesses below.)

My name is Friend;
Khepri can instinctively understand those he meets, gaining the knowledge of their fighting style, their magic, how they use their magic, intuitive understanding of their abilities strengths and weaknesses and even the right thing to say to make himself seem trustworthy, regardless of his intentions.
Khepri utilizes this ability through the use of Spirit Catcher, though the information he gains from 'My name is Friend' only activates upon Khepri laying eyes upon them, the most he gains in combat situations from this is information about their abilities and to plan around the actions they will most likely take.

Skill Set Strengths:

The Supreme Logician;
By entering a State of Sleep, Khepri can hinder his enemies and boost his allies through the use of his own magic, granting his allies +10 to all stat fields, and enemies within the area of effect of Supreme Logician with a -10 to Attack and Defense.
20 Meter range.

Everyone's Grudge;
Khepri once per topic, can choose a single target and for all damage done by that target to Him directly or otherwise, his strikes against that Target carry 25% of the damage they've dealt out on top of his own damage. Can Khepri hit the target more than once for this damage, or will only one hit apply to this strength? And although I believe this is more suited for a skill, if you lower it to one-fourth of damage taken + one-fourth of user's own attack, I believe that would be more fitting for simply a skill-set strength, otherwise I advise as before to make it into a full skill of its own.

Peerless Perception;
By expelling a fine field invisible Magic from himself, Khepri creates a sonar effect, his magic latching onto other living sources of magic and making them visible to his eyes and senses through the connection of his own, giving him the whereabouts of potential threats and his allies, appearing as red figures through terrain, buildings or shields.
50 meter range. - If this is to be a passive/strength, I believe it needs to be lowered to around 30 meters in a radius, that much I can allow.

Skill Set Weakness:

Comatose;
When entering the Supreme Logician state, Khepri enters a state of Sleep, leaving them completely defenseless, this means he is completely defenseless, unable to act as he is unaware of those around him except what his allies see and those effected by Peerless Perception, this manifests as a -25 Defense.

Khepri when sharing senses with his comrades, shares all of their senses, meaning Pain inflicted upon connected Comrades, is inflicted spiritually unto Khepri, this does not actually drain his health stat, but does drain his Defense by 2 everytime an ally is struck at a cap of 20.

Multitasking;

...I'm..out of Knives..;

Technique Rank F
This field acts like a magnetic field, pushing either outward or inward, diverting long range attacks to curve around the field, or pushing a target in a certain direction steadily until they are forced to leave the field or the field disperses. My only request on this one is to clarify if it can be broken by enough Attack, or techniques of a certain tier above.

Technique Rank F
Technique Focus Offense.
Technique Description: This technique allows Khepri to seize and telekinetically latch onto the magic he's latched onto a target's magic, to throw them in a direction of his choosing, this must be done with hand gestures and to exert the effect requires Khepri to fire an extra burst of telekinetic magic into his target, which takes the form of a grape sized ripple flying through the air 1/4th of Khepri's speed, the ripple itself feels like a light tap. Khepri by curling his fingers inwards like a claw, can painfully immobilize the target and then freely fling them around to his hearts content, damage is dealt by slamming the target into objects or abilities, or even the ground.
Target can be thrown around at a range of 20 meters, with the ripple bullet traveling at a distance of 30.

Technique Rank F
Technique Focus Healing.
Back to top Go down
Astrid
First Generation

Skill Sheet
Secondary:
Learned:

PostSubject: Re: Supreme Logician   Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:26 pm

Approved!
Khepri wrote:
Elemental Property:Spirit, Metal

Spirit Catcher;

Commander Sight;

My name is Friend;

Skill Set Strengths:

The Supreme Logician;
20 Meter range.

Everyone's Grudge;
Khepri once per topic for a total of five posts, can choose a single target and for all damage done by that target to Him directly or otherwise, his strikes against that Target carry 25% of the damage they've dealt out on top of 25% of the User's own damage.

Peerless Perception;
30 meter range.

Skill Set Weakness:

Comatose;

Multitasking;

...I'm..out of Knives..;

Technique Rank F
This field acts like a magnetic field, pushing either outward or inward, diverting long range attacks to curve around the field, or pushing a target in a certain direction steadily until they are forced to leave the field or the field disperses, alternatively attacks of a higher Rank can overwhelm the Psychic energy and disperse it, similarly if their Attack stat is at the 50 range and they have leverage to do so, they can resist the effects.

Technique Rank F
Technique Focus Offense.

Technique Rank F
Technique Focus Healing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supreme Logician   

Back to top Go down

Supreme Logician
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1