New Wave : The Super Hero RP

Unique RP That features multiple Heroes and Villains Set in a world much like our own.

HomeCalendarSearchRegisterLog in
The Beta Phase has begun! Test out all the Systems and tell us about them!

Share | 

Art Of Twilight

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Prankster
First Generation

Position : -
Gold Coins : 27,000

Skill Sheet
Primary:
Secondary:
Learned:

PostSubject: Art Of Twilight    Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:18 am

Skill Set Name: Art Of Twilight caster magic
Elemental Property: N/A
Stat Specialization: Defensive and Offensive

Skill Set Information: Allows the user to summon living beings from the twilight such as beast to fight for him. Or he could summon none living  things such as swords and shields.

Passives: Pandora Blessings- Allows the user to summon demons from Pandora army.

Twilight- Allows the user to summon weaker beings ( class F to c warriors.)

The user is able to see and hear threw his summons.[/b]

Skill Set Strengths:  
The major strength of this magic is the ability the user has to summon mostly anything. Beings Who will obey him no questions asked.  The user can only summon things his rank weapon ect. He could summon only 3 things at once.

Another thing is the summons creatures have half to one third of the power it's castor have.

The user is able to borrow one skill from his summons if he is able to use them. When he uses this he could not summon nothing while the power is in play.
He is only allow to use one ability at a time and 3 times a topic.

Skill Set Weakness: If the user was to reach 1/4 of his health than the summons will no longer remain in this realm.

Each summon takes after an element that the user knows how to create. Meaning if he don't know water magic he can't create water summons.

The summons rely on the user magic so if it was somehow debunked. Meaning if it was cut off for a moment this will automatically banish the summons.

Technique Name: Twilight Art: Summon
Technique Rank F
Technique Focus Attack or defend
Technique's Duration 1 post
Technique Description: This technique is used to summon something of interest the user could use. Which mean the user normally summons something for the given moment. Mainly his creatures or weapons to fight with. he could also summon plant like objects such as herbs and fruits and vegetables. More or less his summons are class F Skeltons.

Technique Name: Twilight art: Blade of the blazing star
Technique Rank F
Technique Focus Attack
Technique's Duration 10 post
Technique Description: The user create a F rank blade which he than use to engage in combat with. This blade could do the same amount of damage as a normal one.

Technique Name: Twilight Art: Shooting stars
Technique Rank D
Technique Focus Attack
Technique's Duration 2 post
Technique Description: Tapping into his twilight zone magic the user create an illusion of the night sky with stars which than began to lunch at his target(s). dealing 10 hp per pc and 15 per npc this could cause a broken bone or two of it hit.

I don't judge people based off their sex who or what sex they like or who they worship or by they race. So don't judge me if I'm being a little silly I'm a prankster after all.. At the end of the day we are who we are and that's human... And yes I'm no Yale English language teacher umma misspell a lot of ish.
Leave jimmy alone...

Last edited by Prankster on Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:34 pm; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
Prankster
First Generation

Skill Sheet
Primary:
Secondary:
Learned:

PostSubject: Re: Art Of Twilight    Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:02 pm

Bump it's ready

I don't judge people based off their sex who or what sex they like or who they worship or by they race. So don't judge me if I'm being a little silly I'm a prankster after all.. At the end of the day we are who we are and that's human... And yes I'm no Yale English language teacher umma misspell a lot of ish.
Leave jimmy alone...
Back to top Go down
Prankster
First Generation

Skill Sheet
Primary:
Secondary:
Learned:

PostSubject: Re: Art Of Twilight    Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:54 pm

ok Bump

Leave jimmy alone...
Back to top Go down
Prankster
First Generation

Skill Sheet
Primary:
Secondary:
Learned:

PostSubject: Re: Art Of Twilight    Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:05 am

bump o.o

Leave jimmy alone...
Back to top Go down
Prankster
First Generation

Skill Sheet
Primary:
Secondary:
Learned:

PostSubject: Re: Art Of Twilight    Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:42 pm

bump again

Leave jimmy alone...
Back to top Go down
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner

Position : N/A
Gold Coins : 500,000

Skill Sheet
Primary: Heaven's Nodachi
Secondary: Gun Blade
Learned: Ruby Eyes

PostSubject: Re: Art Of Twilight    Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:45 pm

The mods are going to look it over when they get home.

First Generation

Gold Coins : 1,456,250

PostSubject: Re: Art Of Twilight    Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:03 am

Oboyoboy here we go

We'll start with the Skill Set Information.

Quote :
Darkness and Light magic is a ruse of powerful magic on its on. The darkness could devour the light and the light could banish the darkness. However bringing both together is unheard of until now.

Change the fact that you were the first one to ever have Light and Shadow elements.

Quote :
This experiment resulted in the Twilight zone being discovered.

What experiment? What's this "Twilight Zone"? Could you specify a little more considering Skill Set Info is where you put the mechanics behind the skills, and both this "Experiment" and the "Twilight Zone" seem to have a major impact on your abilities?

Quote :
Allowing the user to make stars out of pure light. or a a high orb of darkness to block the sun in that area for a while.

Don't actually mention any abilities that your skill set grants you in the information section. That's for the abilities.

Quote :
The darkness magic could nuke someone magika for a short time and the light could reap very souls if its user is strong enough.

Same as above. Don't actually mention the abilities your skill set will grant in the Info section. That's for abilities.

Quote :
Pandora Blessings- Based off of Pandora ability to create butterflies out if darkness this is also possible to do. The butterflies themselves are not deadly at a lower level. They mainly are used to let the user know if there is strong magic around or somethingike a demi god is by them or if danger is near. The butterflies will spawn at a large rate of the user is in a high level of danger.

Butterflies don't seem deadly at all. When you're in danger you say they spawn at a large rate, but what exactly do they do besides alert you to the presence of a strong mage/demi-god? You mentioned them being not so deadly at lower level. Could you remove that from your passive, please? The butterfly sensory is fine in my book, just a few tweaks needed that we will go over.

Where do they spawn from? Your body? Do they just appear in thin air? How far away can they travel from you? What distance from a powerful mage do they have to be to alert you to their presence? If they appear in thin air, how far away from you can they appear from you?

Quote :
Darkness Self- The user shadow is somewhat Alive even having small conversations with its master.[/b]

Could you clarify if you can physically manifest your shadow to a living being or if it is intangible?

Quote :
What is this lost form of magic many believe it to have been lost with the dealing of Pandora and her priest. However one survived but still for centuries he searched for someone whom could learn to control it's power. Before his death he trusted his next high priestess to find that someone. She too couldn't do it until she read between the line. Only pure hearted beings could learn this magic and even so it would eat them allow if it's not master in the given time. This meant most could not learn this magic and only this magic must be in their control no other form of magic. This lead her with the idea of forcing kids to learn it they did learn it however the magic quickly are them for being unworthy. This lead her to the idea of given birth so that her child may learn it. This Trillion Shadow day came to be. Being both human and demon the church believe Pandora would bless him.

Skill Set strengths are for listing the advantages your skill set gives, not listing out the history. This needs to be put in your Skill Set info area.

Quote :
The power to tap into a little of his goddess powers which would later become to be known as Pandora Blessings.

This is too vague. Could you go over it a little more?

Quote :
illusions the power to make people see What is not there if there mind is weak enough.

What actually defines having a weak mind in RP?

Quote :
With many strengths just what is it's weaknesses. Let's not forget this so called powerful magic was once defeated but how. By whom one may wonder. Twilight magic is purely made out of light and dark magic meaning its greatest strength is it's flaw.

Remove all of this. Just list out the weaknesses.

Quote :
Stronger dark and light magic could best it.

This isn't a weakness. Weaknesses describe the specific disadvantages your skill set gives you. For example, since most of your skills seem to be mostly ranged and magic based, maybe you have the disadvantage at closer ranged combat with this specific skill set.

We'll go over your actually Skills in a bit, I have a few things I'd need to ask Azure due to needing context.

Back to top Go down
Prankster
First Generation

Skill Sheet
Primary:
Secondary:
Learned:

PostSubject: Re: Art Of Twilight    Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:01 pm

just remember I'm a priest I'll change this

Leave jimmy alone...
Back to top Go down
Prankster
First Generation

Skill Sheet
Primary:
Secondary:
Learned:

PostSubject: Re: Art Of Twilight    Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:22 pm

Bump it's ready

Leave jimmy alone...
Back to top Go down
James Smith
First Generation

PostSubject: Re: Art Of Twilight    Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:51 am

Quote :
The major weakness of this power is the summons are just as strong as the castor. Giving the fact many stronger foes could beat them. Like if he summon a tiger a lion might could kill it.

This isn't a weakness. Weaknesses for Skill sets give you a specific disadvantage for having them. This isn't really a weakness since you're sitting there saying you can mass produce summons that are just as strong as you. Later on, when you're capped and have around 400 stats, you're saying you can make several things that have the same stats as you.

Quote :
The major strength of this magic is the ability the user has to summon mostly anything. Who will obey him no questions asked. Another thing is he can see and hear what they can see and hear.

Go ahead and add that you can only summon NPC/Items of your rank Also, these are two strengths according to how you word it. List them, don't make paragraphs.

Quote :
Technique Rank F
Technique Description: This technique is used to summon something of interest the user could use.

Specify more on what 'of interest' means. I would like to see a limit of what you can summon. Can you summon /living/ things with this spell, can you summon weapons, or is it just if your character is hungry it can summon an apple?

Back to top Go down
Prankster
First Generation

Skill Sheet
Primary:
Secondary:
Learned:

PostSubject: Re: Art Of Twilight    Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:57 am

Bump this such do

Leave jimmy alone...
Back to top Go down
James Smith
First Generation

PostSubject: Re: Art Of Twilight    Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:40 pm

Quote :
Elemental Property: summon magic
If you're going to include elements, summon magic isn't one of them. You include the type of magic in the skill set information.

Quote :
The major weakness of this power is if something was to hurt him bad enough the summons will disappear. Meaning if he was kill or wounded the summons will no longer remain in this realm.

Reword this to say if you reach 1/4 of your Health you cannot keep your summonings around.

Quote :
Giving the fact many stronger foes could beat them. Like if he summon a tiger a lion might could kill it.

That's a given -- You only have 3 strengths so you can just remove this one if you want.

Quote :
Each summon takes after an element so if a fire summon was,it with water type abilities it could destroy them if not weaken them.

Make it so they can only be an Element you possess. If you only have, say, Fire and Earth elements, you can only summon Fire and Earth Elementals.

Back to top Go down
Prankster
First Generation

Skill Sheet
Primary:
Secondary:
Learned:

PostSubject: Re: Art Of Twilight    Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:30 pm

bump it's done

Leave jimmy alone...
Back to top Go down
James Smith
First Generation

PostSubject: Re: Art Of Twilight    Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:42 pm

Alright so we're pretty much done man. Good job.

The only things I'll need from you now are a limit on how many living beings you can summon at once, 3 should be fine since I believe Pandora already offers 2 summoning. We'll go ahead and say these two summoning are separate than those of your skillset.

Quote :
The user is able to borrow one skill from his summons if he is able to use them

your summons shouldn't have any skills unless specifically added into the skill you use to make them. Make this a 1 at a time borrow, meaning you cannot borrow more than 1 ability at a time, and a 3 times per topic thing. While you are borrowing skills you cannot summon any more summons.

And hopefully the last thing I'll need from you is to just fix up some of the spelling and grammar errors in the post and you're good to go man :'D

Back to top Go down
Prankster
First Generation

Skill Sheet
Primary:
Secondary:
Learned:

PostSubject: Re: Art Of Twilight    Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:35 pm

ok bump it's ready

Leave jimmy alone...
Back to top Go down
Prankster
First Generation

Skill Sheet
Primary:
Secondary:
Learned:

PostSubject: Re: Art Of Twilight    Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:27 am

Yeah it's basically ready just waiting on him see

Leave jimmy alone...
Back to top Go down
James Smith
First Generation

PostSubject: Re: Art Of Twilight    Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:39 pm

Prankster wrote:
Skill Set Name: Art Of Twilight caster magic
Elemental Property: N/A
Stat Specialization: Defensive and Offensive

Skill Set Information: Allows the user to summon living beings from the twilight such as beast to fight for him. Or he could summon none living  things such as swords and shields.

Passives: Pandora Blessings- Allows the user to summon demons from Pandora army.

Twilight- Allows the user to summon weaker beings ( class F to c warriors.)

The user is able to see and hear threw his summons.[/b]

Skill Set Strengths:  
The major strength of this magic is the ability the user has to summon mostly anything. Beings Who will obey him no questions asked.  The user can only summon things his rank weapon ect. He could summon only 3 things at once.

Another thing is the summons creatures have half to one third of the power it's castor have.

The user is able to borrow one skill from his summons if he is able to use them. When he uses this he could not summon nothing while the power is in play.
He is only allow to use one ability at a time and 3 times a topic.

Skill Set Weakness: If the user was to reach 1/4 of his health than the summons will no longer remain in this realm.

Each summon takes after an element that the user knows how to create. Meaning if he don't know water magic he can't create water summons.

The summons rely on the user magic so if it was somehow debunked. Meaning if it was cut off for a moment this will automatically banish the summons.

Technique Rank F
Technique Description: This technique is used to summon something of interest the user could use. Which mean the user normally summons something for the given moment. Mainly his creatures or weapons to fight with. he could also summon plant like objects such as herbs and fruits and vegetables. More or less his summons are class F Skeltons.

Technique Name: Twilight art: Blade of the blazing star
Technique Rank F
Technique Focus Attack
Technique's Duration 10 post
Technique Description: The user create a F rank blade which he than use to engage in combat with. This blade could do the same amount of damage as a normal one.

Technique Name: Twilight Art: Shooting stars
Technique Rank D
Technique Focus Attack
Technique's Duration 2 post
Technique Description: Tapping into his twilight zone magic the user create an illusion of the night sky with stars which than began to lunch at his target(s). dealing 10 hp per pc and 15 per npc this could cause a broken bone or two of it hit.

Approved

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Art Of Twilight    

Back to top Go down

Art Of Twilight
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1